Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

^what in the hell is trial and error !

i never heard of it before.

It's "drive in, drive out in pink car, do it again, some weird easter egg blue" and so on.

i always hated having to do that just so i could get a purple and black, or black and yellow sultan rs.

im looking to live a movie star's life if we could? Maybe just maybe these are the only characters they have shown us so far that we can be. i want the red carpet, Hella Clubs, special events, high roller lifestyle. Cruisin in my lambo or even be chauffeured. Dating the hottest women in town and then killing them all on a serial killer spree.

Shhiiiittt i wanna see NIKO.

He needs a place to stay, he then gets his own place. That would be a great way to say goodbye to Niko.

^ You are going to be one of the very few people who are going to be disappointed in this game.

^what in the hell is trial and error !

i never heard of it before.

How in God's name have you never heard of trial and error before?

Hopefully the killer swing set returns.....

YES with improved range and ease of use :P

and with ability to sit on it so you can launch yourself without a car.

Someone ever thought about custom controls?

I liked the standard configuration on IV for driving a car but when you got out of the car it was bullshit to me, or when you got into a heli.

A question that I have had for along time is do you guys think that we will be able to buy/use Marijuana in the game? They(R*) said we will be earning alot of money from missions and bank heists and this would be a great thing to spend it on. There is a Medical Marijuana shop called "Doctor Kush" right next to Muscle Beach(game location) in real life and the Santa Monica Pier. Everything is already illegal in that game (murder, stealing cars, etc) so I don't see why it would be a big deal to put in the game. For those of you who are against drugs, its just a thought and wanted to know the community's opinion on it.

A question that I have had for along time is do you guys think that we will be able to buy/use Marijuana in the game? They(R*) said we will be earning alot of money from missions and bank heists and this would be a great thing to spend it on. There is a Medical Marijuana shop called "Doctor Kush" right next to Muscle Beach(game location) in real life and the Santa Monica Pier. Everything is already illegal in that game (murder, stealing cars, etc) so I don't see why it would be a big deal to put in the game. For those of you who are against drugs, its just a thought and wanted to know the community's opinion on it.

I would personally like to see some drug dealing mechanics incorporated into GTA V, maybe like the Drug economy mini game in Chinatown Wars, only on a much bigger scale.

But with GTA V focusing ( so far it seems ) primarily on Heists and the money you will make from them. This will likely be the major way you will be making money, so a drug system would only detract from the main theme of the game ( which will be all about heists ). Rockstar also said making money will be harder, and will play a more integral role in this game ( more so than any other GTA ). So this should hopefully mean making money will end up being a more rewarding experience ( due to the enhanced challenge ).

Heists doesn't just mean stealing cash though - I can imagine one ripping off a medical marijuana supplier and trying to arrange to sell it to a couple of dodgy characters....

I imagine there will be jewellry heists, drug heists, bullion heists, classic car heists - anything valuable - the difficulty could be in the fencing....

The drug mechanics in CTW were perfect, nothing over the top, just supply and demand, buy low, sell high, it worked, can't see why it could work in a console game easy enough. You'd make the whole feeling like a criminal element to the game a lot better, rather than part-time gangster killer, part-time taxi driver to earn a little more dough.

"Cool what, slingin' dope and throwin' up gang signs?"

I'm sure we'll be assisting Franklin's friend in some illicit pharmaceutical vending.

• Like 3

wow i remember my first post on page 74 we have come so far in 6 months. i want a magnet crane thing like in S.A in the mission were you lift the cars off the boat imagine how fun it would be in multyplayer.

Edited by Massacre
White text isn't legible on the white forum skin. Granted, anyone using the white skin is a dumbass, but I digress.

wow i remember my first post on page 74 we have come so far in 6 months. i want a magnet crane thing like in S.A in the mission were you lift the cars off the boat imagine how fun it would be in multyplayer.

People on the white skin can't see your post.

Snowed mountain tops..

snow vehicles to mow down skiers

or better yet the magnet chopper from San Andreas. it would add soo much fun, just flying around abducting random vehicles, and especially messing with people on multiplayer, just take their nice vehicle with them in it, and fly to the highest altitude and drop it.

• Like 4

im looking to be able to go into ALL or most buildings. Cant tell you how many times i thought i discovered something and its a fake. Its time for the game to get rid of that shit. i want even better cheats like Very exotic cars like a lambo or Nissan GTR, Yachts, Jets, Planes, Hummers. I wanna be able to interact with whomever i choose. The Police have to have waaaaaaaaay better AI. i wanna be able to put bodies in the trunk and smuggle drugs through customs. wanna be able to go into jail and break all the prisoners out and have a huge riot!!! :))

R* did a great job with the weopons in TBOGT but can improve on that too.

It would be awesome if there was a fire helicopter that dropped some sort of deadly fire retardant chemical, and we could go around dousing crowds with it. :wub:

The cropduster is fun enough.

or better yet the magnet chopper from San Andreas. it would add soo much fun, just flying around abducting random vehicles, and especially messing with people on multiplayer, just take their nice vehicle with them in it, and fly to the highest altitude and drop it.

And steal coins from peds, or weapons from the police.

im looking to be able to go into ALL or most buildings. Cant tell you how many times i thought i discovered something and its a fake. Its time for the game to get rid of that shit.

This!!