Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I honestly hope that Rockstar doesn't whore themselves out to Microsoft again with DLC exclusives, because that was some Bullshit how 360 players had the episodes from liberty city a year before Ps3 players did.

It was a YEAR? That's retarded.

I honestly hope that Rockstar doesn't whore themselves out to Microsoft again with DLC exclusives, because that was some Bullshit how 360 players had the episodes from liberty city a year before Ps3 players did.

Also PS3 had exclusive RDR content that noone else had, so there!

What was it? And Xbox will probably buy it again, since GTA is a lot bigger than RDR.

Ps3 only got a gang hideout and an outfit, 360 got 2 entire games for gta.

The timed exclusive deal reportedly netted a cool $50 million for Rockstar. I'm a PS3 owner, but I'm also a Take-Two Interactive stockholder. If Microsoft is goofy enough to bite again on a sweetheart deal for (non)exclusive content, Rockstar will gladly take their money. And I will gladly play through the single-player campaign a second time while waiting for the content to come to Sony's platform, just like I did while waiting for TLAD/TBOGT.

It was a YEAR? That's retarded.

TLAD came out in February 2009, and Tbogt came out in october 2009 on 360. They both came to Ps3 in April 2010.

I also hope they add more realistic car explosions, and every aircraft and vehicles available online for like a war type thing at air ports lmao. And maybe an uprgrade for car sound effects and better, different horns for cars on gta V instead of gta lV (upgrades on car texture and styles like more realistic). That's all I can think of cause they pretty much have all I want on their. XD

id like to find a well stack pizza co. and San Andreas meal options in stead of just buying a burger for a dollar .

I hope in GTA V they dnt put pigeons in it again,cause that was plain daft.Bring bk safe garages again to store your cars in.

I hope in GTA V they dnt put pigeons in it again,cause that was plain daft.Bring bk safe garages again to store your cars in.

I lost so many cars from the stupid parking spaces because a damned cop needed it. And yet there were plenty of opening garages in Alderney...

I lost so many cars from the stupid parking spaces because a damned cop needed it. And yet there were plenty of opening garages in Alderney...

TBoGT was the worst parking ever. Parked my infernus, a few seconds after i get out it gets rammed by 50 taxis out of the space.

TBoGT was the worst parking ever. Parked my infernus, a few seconds after i get out it gets rammed by 50 taxis out of the space.

A cop that was on foot near my house started chasing a guy that was already in a car, the cop took my special edition gold Huntley that i got from Brucie to chase the guy.. sob.

^ how did you get a gold edition huntley from brucie?

I'm looking for the thing you could do in San Andreas and more with the better graphics. I am so looking forward to this magnificent game!!!

The thing was one of my fave parts of SA and they won't risk not putting it in V. Graphics- don't worry, they'll be fantastic. I'm with you, I long for this game, ever do I long....

Im Looking to Have a more graduated look from GTA5. I hope the game will incorporate some splinter cell type stuff (seen in Trailer 2). I hope the world is an open realm. I'm tired of seeing a potential building to go into and its a fake. I hope we can explore more and maybe have a choice system. Im planning to live a lavish lifestyle in beverly hills while taking over the town. Cant wait!

Im very excited to see what R* has done in the ocean, i wanna see the realism of how the animals look and move. I wanna be able to grab some necessary supplies after a kill on the game, sneak to the ocean so they couldnt find me for a few hrs, stuff like that. RDR did a great job with the animals so have high expectations.

I'm looking for the thing you could do in San Andreas and more with the better graphics. I am so looking forward to this magnificent game!!!

Well in depth customization is out 'because it wouldn't be suitable for 3 characters' (Or they just can't be bothered to put it in/tech isn't good enough).

Crazy cheats like riot etc... Probably won't be in the game either unfortunately. But I'm sure there will be lots of other things to keep us entertained.

Well in depth customization is out 'because it wouldn't be suitable for 3 characters' (Or they just can't be bothered to put it in/tech isn't good enough).

Crazy cheats like riot etc... Probably won't be in the game either unfortunately. But I'm sure there will be lots of other things to keep us entertained.

did R* ever say anything about car customization, or is there no hope for that?

They didn't really touch on it, so we'll have to wait and see.. The fact that they didn't deny it yet gives me a little hope.

They didn't really touch on it, so we'll have to wait and see.. The fact that they didn't deny it yet gives me a little hope.

well we can only hope so don't give up just yet, it be gay if they said "sorry fans but car customization wouldn't suit the game" just picture that wtf for a second and tell me that's not gay.

well we can only hope so don't give up just yet, it be gay if they said "sorry fans but car customization wouldn't suit the game" just picture that wtf for a second and tell me that's not gay.

That would suck ass. if we cant customize our cars, we should at least be able to choose a color at pay'n'spray

• Like 2

^what in the hell is trial and error !

i never heard of it before.