Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

i actually provided a list of ALL the SUV's in gta iv. so stop spamming.

sports utility vehicles ?

gta iv had

• patriot
  • landstalker
  • rancher
  • huntley sport
  • cavalcade
  • noose patriot
  • habanero
  • serrano
  • rebla

lol this is funny how people get mad, because im saying there were not SUVs on my gta 4 .... i was kidding

but thanks for the list anyway

I want to be able to pilot the blimp.

also since the cover is not revealed already; will it be revealed tomorrow?

I know they said they wont have celeb voice actors but i hope for future GTAs (or even better, DLC) they have actual celebs as themselves in-game. For example, Snoop Dogg (not snoop lion) can be Michaels neighbor, or like real life Venice beach, celebs go there to chill or perform or play flag football or wat-evah. Or you can go to certian streets where movies are filmed and see Tom Cruise filming his newest movie.

An LA based city is perfect for this.

New post edit: I hope they have a big girls strip club (400+) lmao would make my century.

Bill Burr's tour videos of LA are great. Coincidentally enough, he was also Jason Michaels in GTA IV.

I just thought I'd share my wishlist from November 2011, which I wrote just after the first trailer was released. As you'll notice, I've (X)ed everything that has been confirmed in the game so far...

Tech.

More TV (Or as much TV) [X]

News Programs (up to date) []

Movies (like RDR but modern) []

Some more fun in-game videogames (Like Bully) []

Internet and email (maybe this time with a video site?) [X]

Smart phone with camera (that saves) and video recording (maybe internet?) [X]

City.

More interiors on larger buildings (like L.A Noire, but MORE) [X]

More nightlife (like TBOGT, but minus club management) - Vip access to certain clubs as the game progresses would be cool []

Maybe more usable restaurants (fast food, Usable Superstars, maybe classy places if necessary?) []

Purchasable safehouses (or at least more variety) []

Bigger safehouses (mulitple rooms or mansions with grounds would be awesome) [X]

Dynamic peds (like LA Noire and RDR) [X]

A shopping centre would be fun (Like Vice City) []

I can do without a lot of animals (Simply for cruelty reasons), but the occasional flying birds or wild animals might be fun. [X]

Country town (or two) [X]

A huge forest around Mount Chilliad [X]

Activities.

Golf (confirmed?) [X]

Mount Chilliad jump - bike, car, parachutes [X]

Vehicle collection (Like Brucie and Stevie) [X]

Weapons

Silencers [X]

Sticky Bombs (TBOGT Style) []

AA12? []

P90? []

Transport.

Usable Buses [?]

Monorails, trains more like IRL (with the ability to move around inside) []

Water taxi's? []

Player usable convertables [X]

Maybe custom paint jobs? (Basic at least) []

Carjacking should be simple, but could be more fun (like CTW) []

Radio.

A 60's/70's Psychadelic Rock Station (somewhat confirmed?) [?]

Another classic Rock station can't go wrong []

Maybe another 80's? (I wouldn't cry if they didn't though) [?]

Some more 90's Gangsta rap would be kinda cool []

More talk radio channels with multiple shows (GTA IV actually did it well) []

Lazlow back in a studio or something (He's in a tough spot atm...) []

Misc.

More things to spend money on! (weapons and food are vital, not fun) [X]

Underwater diving (maybe a minisub or something?) [X]

A greater web of choice (if they go in that direction, if not, more like LA Noire's dynamic missions) [X]

Mission creator as DLC or something []

If the friend management minigame returns, make it more like TLAD and TBOGT [X]

Fuck the GF minigame, as in "do-away-with-it" (if a GF is vital, just add them to the storyline) [X]

A more useful and beneficial collectable []

Why not Co-op in some missions? []

A lot of my wishes have come true so far. I LOVE the fact that I wished for a minisub, and BAM, there's a minisub introduced last month!

• Like 2

wish for more thing to come true;and good luck to you.

also i wish they put the Bigfoot from RDR-UD in the forest cause that will be very cool to find

and if you kill it then you will have an award/achievement or message that says big foot killer and so you have played RDRUD.

probloly not going to happen but if it did that whould be some crazy ass shit! right?

i hope they take out the SIXAXIS option, i hated trying to go to cheats, and them bam i'm teleported to the airport. and i hope they add a majority rule to the multiplayer lobby, because nothing is more annoying than 12/13 people ready to play and the one person who isn't ready is the host, so you are just stuck in a lobby.

• Like 1

i hope they take out the SIXAXIS option, i hated trying to go to cheats, and them bam i'm teleported to the airport. and i hope they add a majority rule to the multiplayer lobby, because nothing is more annoying than 12/13 people ready to play and the one person who isn't ready is the host, so you are just stuck in a lobby.

I think they wont add it this time to the game, if they took it out from TBOGT, it might not be on GTA V (Why would they add it? if they know people hate it)

225 days left!!!

this 4 days flew, is the days keep passing like this for me, GTA 5 is not that far

im looking for the fact that the radio station never have static when you drive around so when they finish the fifth one ,that when driving in the country side your radio gets static but i doute they will ever do this.

• Like 1

lots of helios and maybe a variety of aircraft and tanks or military vehicles and drivable naval crusiers like the aircraft carrier. or the osprey aka v-22 i would like a war game with lots of war vehicles and with being in a cty and making a mess of it or just messing with the cops and military.

• Like 1

id like to see LS cage fighting or something close to that cause that was a great way to make money on ,IV also i could only see two of the three protagonist doing this.

id like to see LS cage fighting or something close to that cause that was a great way to make money on ,IV also i could only see two of the three protagonist doing this.

yeah i already asked for that if you look up so think of your own idea haha just kidding i could only see trevor really fitting into a fighting club since hes the craziest

I'm a PS Fanboy, and even I have to admit that the SIXAXIS was just a cheap gimmick ( kind of like the PS Move ).

Almost straight after the PS3's release, and the backlash from PlayStation Fans. Sony was quick to reintroduce the Dualshock, and incorporate it's Rumble feature with SIXAXIS. Compared to the light-as-a-feather SIXAXIS controller, the heavier Dualshock 3 felt perfectly comfortable in the hands, plus with added Rumble/ everything's better with Rumble..................... Hey, I think that should be Sony's motto. Everything's Better With Rumble! :shifty:

• Like 1

I want to be able to play my mp3s (flac support would be cool too) through a radio station when in a vehicle on my PS3 (either from the PS3 harddrive or from external usb storage) like you've been able to do on the pc since GTA3

I was thinking about the release date today, and i got thinking. They need around 240 extra days (from the announcement) to polish the game... That's pretty long for polishing. What else do you think they're gonna need to do in that time? They may well be adding a ton of things wanted by the fans along the way too.

Here's a couple of things i thought could be in the works: (come on guys, we need a positive attitude):

Graphics

- post-processing performance/quality

- framerates

- player (google) zoom polishing

Side missions

- random ped actors/scripting/coding

- extra collectible items/photoshoot points/rewards

- more variety in side missions/minigames

- extra vehicles/misc weapons/

Multiplayer

- player models/clothes/uniqueness

- co-op missions/variety

- more competitive game modes/scripting/coding

- social club integration/gang activities/interaction

Think of anything else they cold be working on?

I was thinking about the release date today, and i got thinking. They need around 240 extra days (from the announcement) to polish the game... That's pretty long for polishing. What else do you think they're gonna need to do in that time? They may well be adding a ton of things wanted by the fans along the way too.

Here's a couple of things i thought could be in the works: (come on guys, we need a positive attitude):

Graphics

- post-processing performance/quality

- framerates

- player (google) zoom polishing

Side missions

- random ped actors/scripting/coding

- extra collectible items/photoshoot points/rewards

- more variety in side missions/minigames

- extra vehicles/misc weapons/

Multiplayer

- player models/clothes/uniqueness

- co-op missions/variety

- more competitive game modes/scripting/coding

- social club integration/gang activities/interaction

Think of anything else they cold be working on?

That'd be great, and I hope you're right. I just have a feeling the game has alot of issues and bugs to work out. I mean look at max payne.. the multiplayer has had tons of issues and continues to have issues nearly a year after its release despite the title updates and the proposed "fixes" that were supposed to come with. And that's all on relatively small contained areas with limited actions.. Now in gta multiplayer we're in an open world with 15 other players, access to vehicles, ect. I just don't see how they could have that many problems in closed maps with competitve gunplay and then not have any problems in an open world environment with so many more game modes and possibilites. I mean gta IV and rdr multiplayer were pretty stable, I'm just curious what whent wrong in MP3 and if the issues will carry over.

Not saying the delay was strictly for multiplayer, I just think there have to be tons of issues to work out and that's what the delay was put in action for. I'd say any of the content they are going to put in would have already been in game if it were released in spring. I'm glad they pushed back the release if that means less bugs and issues.

DuP, what you said about the Google Earth zoom makes a lot of sense.

It seems to me like that would be hard to pull off, and even harder to get working properly...If anything needed to be fixed, I think it would be that.

i hope that multiplayer games can have more than 16 players.

I remember hearing somewhere that multiplayer will support 32 players on consoles, so that's good (if it's true...).

i hope that multiplayer games can have more than 16 players.

I remember hearing somewhere that multiplayer will support 32 players on consoles, so that's good (if it's true...).

No official sources have really touched on multiplayer much, so anyone who said it will support more than 16 players most likely got that from a fake leak. I don't see console versions being able to support more than 16. Actually I guarantee right now it wont support more than 16 on ps3 or 360. So remember this and if I'm wrong feel free to come back and troll the shit out of me.

• Like 1

No official sources have really touched on multiplayer much, so anyone who said it will support more than 16 players most likely got that from a fake leak. I don't see console versions being able to support more than 16. Actually I guarantee right now it wont support more than 16 on ps3 or 360. So remember this and if I'm wrong feel free to come back and troll the shit out of me.

I have an advance copy, so I can do this:

In all seriousness, I know it's a pipedream, but I can fantasize, can't I? It's What I'm looking for in GTA5. :D