Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I was never good at that game... :(

practice makes perfect!

post-94-0-27122900-1313479898_thumb.gif

badgame.png

told you I suck at it.

What I am looking for in GTA5 is better pedestrian conversations. I want to feel like I'm actually listening to a conversation play out. Could even make them say where weapons are or something. Maybe learn where a side mission is.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

In response to Vicey about cars knocking trees over; Trees will stop any car dead in it's tracks and for them to fall over in a game would be unrealistic. Same with bushes (with thick roots) they'll fuck your car up too and most of the time stop it.

Anyway...

ggtroll1.gif

^ I was just looking at that pic...

And yeah, regular/large sized trees will stop you but small trees (recently planted and such) should be able to snap or bend over. As for bushes, making them a bump or small obstruction would be fine but I think R* will just leave them as "ghosts" you can drive through.

1) If you are riding in, not flying, a helicopter, and are armed with an RPG, should be able to shoot RPG's from the waist.

2) If no RPG, gattaling gun for control from the side.

3) Hit someone going full speed in a car and that person should be dead. I've been going full speed in a vette and ran somone over, not dead, unless going over jumps and car hits them above the waist. Before you turn around to run them over again or backup over them, they are able to shoot you dead.

4) if riding in helicopter and pilot jumps out, passengers should be able to take control of helicopter, OR...

5) PLEASE Keep the Parachute from Episodes from Liberty city. Can bail out of burning helicopters

Otherwise I find GTA4 to be the best game I have ever played. Was the only game I played for a couple of years and compared everything released to a GTA4 standard. Even now, I can always put in GTA4, go online and have hours of fun.

Guest Marney1

1) If you are riding in, not flying, a helicopter, and are armed with an RPG, should be able to shoot RPG's from the waist.

Highly unrealistic (I know it;s only a game but....) you don't fire RPG's from within confined spaces because the back blast will do more than just singe your eyebrows.

2) If no RPG, gattaling gun for control from the side.

Decent idea.

3) Hit someone going full speed in a car and that person should be dead. I've been going full speed in a vette and ran somone over, not dead, unless going over jumps and car hits them above the waist. Before you turn around to run them over again or backup over them, they are able to shoot you dead.

You can kill yourself in a high speed crash in GTA IV already and I have no problem taking people out in one whack from my front bumper now.

4) if riding in helicopter and pilot jumps out, passengers should be able to take control of helicopter, OR...

Nah, where's the fun in that?

5) PLEASE Keep the Parachute from Episodes from Liberty city. Can bail out of burning helicopters

I agree with you there.

Otherwise I find GTA4 to be the best game I have ever played. Was the only game I played for a couple of years and compared everything released to a GTA4 standard. Even now, I can always put in GTA4, go online and have hours of fun.

Same here, I seem to love it more now than I ever have.

There. I want a new swing glitch.

i think this is the best idea by far.....

they should have a story mode/ online server that way you dont have to be switching back and forth, like in dc universe

they should let you customize your gay just like in saints row, also they should have a little internet sever inside the game that show everything thats going on in the city, like if playing on the server and one of your buddy's steals a car and kill 18 cops while being in an intense car chases, you could see it on the internet as news or on the tv

they should make the game super realistic like lets say you get caught by the cops, instead of just respawning in your safe house, you should actually go to jail for like 1 month in real life nd there like stuff u cn do in jail like make friends, try to bust out, workout, do work so you can be let out for good behavior, ect... and the breaking out part is very important, it could be like one of the hardest task in the game and youll have to plan with your buddy cuz theres diffent ways of getting out and if you get caught ull be sentence to 2 months, nd the guards should be real people playing 24/7 so it cn be intense.. if you get caught a second time u should be sentenced to death, in which case your gona have to start the game all over agien

oh yeah if you die... you die no continues, unless its a mission

your health bar should be by amount of blood loss,, how serious the injury, or where you got hit or shot

so lets say, you got shot in the arm nd cut in ur stomach... if you dont go to the hospital in a certin amount of time or cure it yourself.. you die, also cruing a wound should be a mini game

now for crime stuff, you can actually rob stores, but some clerk have the 911 button or they have guns, so robbing a store should be like side missions

if cops dont see you.... they dont see you period..., if you kill someone in an ally the cops will not show up if no ones there... but!! there will be fbi investigation, and depending on how well you exicuted the murrder will determin if they catch you or not

run aways should be real

like if you run away from the law nd you buy a new house in some other city, every now and then cops will be stalking you,

you should be able to start a family if you want to like in sims, you can custumize your house nd car

race people nd shit

and the maps should be huge nd be seperated into different servers but should have highways for example....

lets say your in new york, you have to travel down a long highway nd new york will be one server conected to new jersey, virgina, nd so on moving down to miami's server that should be conected to georga, louisiana, and texas, then cali, then washinton, nd finally detroit, so to get to miami from newyork you have to pass pennsilvania witch will take an hour in the game nd you will be able to stay in hotels nd so on until u make it to georga witch then it becomes miami's server.

but yeah i got plenty more ideas i will be posting them shortly

bring back the bike, gym, buying houses, and customizing/performance upgrades for cars, hookers, and gangs with turf wars. customizable houses, but fable's set up. have a mall to buy different cloths, bikes, and random stuff with the raffle car in the middle you can steal.add a drug dealer and all necessary paraphernalia

i wouldnt mind while your riding in a helicopter (in the back) a cool first person camera where you can see inside the chopper, but also look around at the world flying beside you. good scenic view

• Like 1

^ I was just looking at that pic...

And yeah, regular/large sized trees will stop you but small trees (recently planted and such) should be able to snap or bend over. As for bushes, making them a bump or small obstruction would be fine but I think R* will just leave them as "ghosts" you can drive through.

True. But firetrucks and tanks should break most trees without problems. -_-

Guest Marney1

Rope ladders on helicopters. Have you tried rescuing your friends from the water in GTA IV? It's possible but pretty hard so a rope ladder would be welcome.

Also I love this emoticon, whoever decided to add it needs a pat on the back. :luis:

Tanks yes. Trucks no.

Well why dont we test this theory out, Fitty, next time your out "doing" your job, offer to drive the truck, and by accidently take a short cut through central park and hit the biggest tree you can find. its not like your going to pay for the damage... -_-

Guest Marney1

"those dang kids and their new fangled logging machines, Back in my day we used chainsaws"

Back in my day we used C4.