Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I can see Trevor dragging someone along with a lasso whilst riding a horse. I can see Franklin playing basketball with the "gang". I can see Michael's son playing a game which is like san andreas on the latest console. That is what I want to see in the game.

hot sexy girls on beach maybe even having a girl by your side so you can ride with her or talk to her so it wont be so boring? able to communicate with random people, have plans, appointments,,

dogs horses cats etc.. naked babes ;o

I think that they should develope the other cities that were in SA and turn them into another game like TBOGT, or make them downloadable content. It would make the next 5 year wait for GTA VI much more bearable. And car customization should come back, BIG. I want to be able to put different paint jobs, rims, engine upgrades, bulletproof tires/windows, ect...

And I also want to be able to dress up as a cop to do the vigilante missions. And instead of just killing them, maybe we can shoot their knees out and arrest them. And pull cars over and arrest them. I know it would be difficult to fit into the button lay out (walk up behind Someone and press the action button to make an arrest) but I think it would be fun to arrest someone in the city, drive to the top of the mountain and let him out, maybe light him on fire or something >:)

Last thing, I want to be able to drive around a corner and see a drug drealer, so I shoot him (naturally) and he drops the drugs he was carrying. I can pick that up and sell the drugs to a friend at one location. Same for weapons, I can walk into a Amm-u-nation and sell the guns that I picked up in the last fire fight. Maybe even cars, like on the web in GTA IV they have pictures of cars and the numbers to call to buy the car. But none of them work. I want to be able to actually go to a dealership and buy a car that will always spawn at my safe house or something. I have heard that something like this is in the game. With a underground economy that u can effect, but these are some features that I would enjoy to see in GTA V. And if these are in the game than I probably won't play the game for two months (a pathetically long time for such a empty feeling game like GTA 4) and then never play it again. And to clear that up, I loved GTA 4, but when u beat the story it's mostly finding birds and cars. If I could continue making and spending money after the main story is done, than I think the game will last longer and the wait for GTA VI will not feel like a life time.

• Like 1

I hope they fix the A.I. for driving. If you just so happen to drive around in IV and obey the red lights, the A.I. whose behind you does not realize that you are stopped at the light and will either run into the back of you or side swipe you until they reach the light or the car in front of you. Also if you pull over on the curb or sidewalk, they all drive by honking at you, thats just annoying. No has ever given a shit enought to actually honk their horn at you when youre pulled over on the side in reality.

Hopefully the guns blowback like in real life, cause I hated that in GTA IV. Also a realistic metro system, where you have to buy tickets for like $5. Better melee weapons, and combat. Weapon customization and lots of clothing options. Just imagine ypu standing on the top of the US bank tower in a trench coat and combat armor with a bunch of cool weapons. It's pouring rain and the wind is powerful but that does not stop the player. First you take off the trench coat and it flys away in the wind. Then guns and such are revealed including a backback. You jump; falling faster as you grow closer to the ground, then you pull you wingsuit . You glide over dowtown with the pittering sound of rain on cloth. You then crash through the window of a nearby skyscraper. A bunch of men standing around a table whip out guns...the fight is on.

I hope the guy you are controlling doesn't feel like he weights 900 lbs and doesn't go down down stairs like the game is glitching.

I will find some secret shit and then fly a blimp sky dive on to a sub crash it on land and still a train floor it to top speed derail it then still a truck where i will fined a cargo plane to throw a helicopter out of the try to start it be for we crash then land it at a u.s. base where i jump in a tank till i get to the air field with a jet waiting take off and smash it in to a building where ill parachute to a speed boat and make my escape cause by now the army is after me, they shoot the shit out of the boat then after all that shooting i make a jump to a ladder from a blimp where a drop a bomb and leave to where my freedom awaits.

After all this i will still have the secret shit and the blimp, and that is what I'm looking for.

How is that for a adrenaline rush of pure awesomeness GTAV!

• Like 1

I think that they should develope the other cities that were in SA and turn them into another game like TBOGT, or make them downloadable content. It would make the next 5 year wait for GTA VI much more bearable. And car customization should come back, BIG. I want to be able to put different paint jobs, rims, engine upgrades, bulletproof tires/windows, ect...

And I also want to be able to dress up as a cop to do the vigilante missions. And instead of just killing them, maybe we can shoot their knees out and arrest them. And pull cars over and arrest them. I know it would be difficult to fit into the button lay out (walk up behind Someone and press the action button to make an arrest) but I think it would be fun to arrest someone in the city, drive to the top of the mountain and let him out, maybe light him on fire or something > :)

Last thing, I want to be able to drive around a corner and see a drug drealer, so I shoot him (naturally) and he drops the drugs he was carrying. I can pick that up and sell the drugs to a friend at one location. Same for weapons, I can walk into a Amm-u-nation and sell the guns that I picked up in the last fire fight. Maybe even cars, like on the web in GTA IV they have pictures of cars and the numbers to call to buy the car. But none of them work. I want to be able to actually go to a dealership and buy a car that will always spawn at my safe house or something. I have heard that something like this is in the game. With a underground economy that u can effect, but these are some features that I would enjoy to see in GTA V. And if these are in the game than I probably won't play the game for two months (a pathetically long time for such a empty feeling game like GTA 4) and then never play it again. And to clear that up, I loved GTA 4, but when u beat the story it's mostly finding birds and cars. If I could continue making and spending money after the main story is done, than I think the game will last longer and the wait for GTA VI will not feel like a life time.

Some nice ideas here. Good work. (Y)

I want a fuck ton of DLC like map expansions, weapon, and car expansions. Possibly another story line as well.

Can somebody tell me wat is DLC?

downloadable content

• Like 1

I want a fuck ton of DLC like map expansions, weapon, and car expansions. Possibly another story line as well.

downloadable content

map expansions would be nice.

downloadable content

DLC weapons for sure. Bring back the M-60 machine gun, mini gun and flamethrower.

those should already be in the game

yeah exactly. GTA doesn't need to go down the route of selling dlc for the sake of it.

Extra guns as dlc, is something that I wouldn't waste my money on.

I'd feel let down if Rockstar went down that route, because they clearly don't need to the amount of money they have made.

yeah exactly. GTA doesn't need to go down the route of selling dlc for the sake of it.

Extra guns as dlc, is something that I wouldn't waste my money on.

I'd feel let down if Rockstar went down that route, because they clearly don't need to the amount of money they have made.

if it was free dlc content that they made from fan input, then i would have no problem, but if i have to pay for it that will be bullshit. i hope that R* never takes the greedy route that EA, or activision did.

I think R* should do a resident evil 5 type of thing where when one person stars a game and another person wants to do co-op the 2nd player presses start then it turns into split screen free roam they kind of had co-op in gta sa but it wasnt the best no split screen both players had to be on the screen at the same time or the camera would get fucked up and when one player died both players died