Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

yeah like if in red dead once you hogtied someone. would like that feature minus the rope ovb lol. just pick someone up once you knock them out

or kill them. to hide the evidence.

i wish you could throw people like how you could throw people on saints row 2, that would be nice to throw cops off of high thing or other people

i wish you could throw people like how you could throw people on saints row 2, that would be nice to throw cops off of high thing or other people

that would be fun, but not to the degree of saints row, that was unrealistic as fuck.

I hope to see them implement something like LCPD first response, maybe as a multiplayer minigame for Co-op/ Single player side game. A sandstorm cheatcode, but instead of the storm just appearing you see it come from the distance, and it slows down you character and you walk with your hands up staggering almost. So if you try to fly an aircraft in the storm there is extremely low visibility & it is quite difficult to fly. I would also like to see ALOT of different clothing options for each character, including your multiplayer avatar. Car customization is a must, kinda like Midnight Club: LAs' customization. I hope you get different houses; since you can't buy them why not just get them through gameplay? Daphnee's superyacht from Max Payne 3 should be included as either a drive-able vehicle, or an object that is constantly accesable/ enterable to the player, which is far off the coast of Los Santos. I also hope the C-130 seen in Max Payne 3's multiplayer map "Tete River Docks" or whatever.

When they said, "cars will hold to the ground a bit better", I hope they don't mean LA Noire style, because in that I felt like I was in a tow truck pulling a freight train.

i really want to see better buildings to go inside there were only a few so that cold be very improving and snipers lotsmore of it

oh yeah i would love to see more aircrafts maybe able to buy planes and stuff as well as character cumstomization in gta4 you had to work to hard to get better clothing i would like to see more money comming out of winning a game or more easier customization

i really want to see better buildings to go inside there were only a few so that cold be very improving and snipers lotsmore of it

oh yeah i would love to see more aircrafts maybe able to buy planes and stuff as well as character cumstomization in gta4 you had to work to hard to get better clothing i would like to see more money comming out of winning a game or more easier customization

and with going in building i wanna be able to shoot out of any window in said building. it would be awesome in multiplayer.

i want to go in side the police departments like in SA and also that you can buy yore weapon's back when you get busted like in GTA VCS that was the best thing ever the only thing that could top this would be if you could (not illegal) ,buy things from the cops that has been impounded or conven-skated

"don't judge my grammar."

• Like 1

I want franklin to die at the end of the game

i want to go in side the police departments like in SA and also that you can buy yore weapon's back when you get busted like in GTA VCS that was the best thing ever the only thing that could top this would be if you could (not illegal) ,buy things from the cops that has been impounded or conven-skated

or just break in the police department and steal your weapons back.

It was fun throwing people in VCS. I hope GTA V has a melee system like this or even borrow bits from Bully and The Warriors.

That mission we have seen bits of so far in V with the office block, it would be fun the throw someone crashing through the window :)

or throwing someone off those steep cliffs we have seen in the countryside areas :D

yea that would be better but its a building full of cops and they will shoot at you if you are seen.

options dress like a cop and get them or release the prisoners if this fails give them all donuts with sleeping pills in them and don't forget to put some in the coffee.

I wish you can kill anyone, drag them into somewhere dark, and put on their clothes, Anyone, even a cop, fireman, paramedic, anyone

Sounds like Hitman Absolution

• Like 1

I wish you can kill anyone, drag them into somewhere dark, and put on their clothes, Anyone, even a cop, fireman, paramedic, anyone

lol that is hitman absolution, they might get fined for stealing an idea, just sayin...

lol that is hitman absolution, they might get fined for stealing an idea, just sayin...

Then just make the costumes available in the places where people would have them like in a Police Station have a police outfit inside the building, in a Firehouse have a fireman costume and so on...

Honestly, what i'm searching/looking in GTA5 is the realistic. You can walk out the street, killing people, stealing car and many more. These things that can't be found in another game. i expect GTA5 has to more realistic. There should be more shops, big malls, stadium and also Rockstar has to make the buildings more realistic like in Sleeping Dogs. I know we can't enter all of buildings just few of them, but if u realize and take a look in other GTA, the graphic in the shops and buildings or others that we can't enter are fuc*ed, ya know what i mean it just like a poster and the picture is blur!!! Rockstar should make people in there searching and buying some clothes and also we can see that in front of the window. i mean this is just for the buildings or shops that we can't enter. In GTA4 the buildings is just a window, i don't see people working in that, or walking...it just a fuc*ing window.

Edited by Massacre
Giant, bold text makes you look like a douche.

Edit...

yea that would be better but its a building full of cops and they will shoot at you if you are seen.

options dress like a cop and get them or release the prisoners if this fails give them all donuts with sleeping pills in them and don't forget to put some in the coffee.

I'm sure trevor does something about that.

--------------------|

i'm a crazy freak

I would probs like to see some sort of "Tony Stark house" as an unlockable property, and it must have a full interior. And maybe a realistic(er) police system. A sandstorm cheat code, but it shouldn't just APPEAR magically out of knowhere. First the wind picks up, then the radio starts warning...then, you see it. A thousand foot high wall of sand approaching Los Santos from the horizon. The storm should cause the. Character to move slower, and make it VERY hard to fly aircraft. Also a tsunami cheat....I don't know, now I'm just rambling. *lightly/ high piched humming, but off key* ANYWAY, hopefully they implement many more clothing options, (with different stores of course). Ooooooh, a snow cheat! Yeah, yea, the cars slide around like your on dirt, and the streets get blanketed with it, and the more times you enter it the higher the snow gets! Another safehouse idea popped into my head, but it probably already is in the game. But here it is anyway; a modern mansion high up in the Rockford Hills (Hollywood Hills) that has a panoramic, cliffside view of the entire Los Santos area, but not as low a Michaels house, and as Mexican as his...and as orangish/ white as his...and a-Oh you get the point. THE ENDZEZ, HAPPY CWIZMAZ AND MEWWY NEW YEAZ!

don't really need this in gta, or want it that much. but for people who want the cars to run out of petrol, etc. if after driving your car around the city for a period of time, it would finally just come to a stop, and your able to use the phone to call a towtruck to take it back to one of your safehouses.

• Like 1