Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Off Topic? Come on... It was/is very ON topic! Thats exactly the kind of situation we want to see in GTA series. If theres a real problem with that video please explain.

do you think that there will be better injury animations this time around, like actually shooting someone and seeing them grab that exact spot. because it gets old playing gta 4 and shooting someone in the foot only to see them hobble away holding their belly, i want to actually see limping, shoot them in the spine and paralyze them, all that kind of stuff. i also want to see blood in motion like you see blood running down their shirt, or after you kill them you see the blood flowing downhill, the scripted blood animations are very dull.

• Like 1

In real life, if you shoot a normal civilian with one bullet they will fall on the ground and mostly die.

In GTA, if you shoot a civilian 3 times they are still running.

And also if you shoot someone in the leg in GTA IV it didn't do much damage, In real life if you shoot someone in the leg they aren't standing up for a while.

do you think that there will be better injury animations this time around, like actually shooting someone and seeing them grab that exact spot. because it gets old playing gta 4 and shooting someone in the foot only to see them hobble away holding their belly, i want to actually see limping, shoot them in the spine and paralyze them, all that kind of stuff. i also want to see blood in motion like you see blood running down their shirt, or after you kill them you see the blood flowing downhill, the scripted blood animations are very dull.

Well said. Shooting someone with their hands up in the hand....hilarious!

Well said. Shooting someone with their hands up in the hand....hilarious!

shoot them in the dick. lol

I was just thinking how about dismemberment? When using a shotgun would you be able to blow limbs off? Or when using a sword/machete? And explosions watching body parts go flying? Or is this just taking it to far in the gore department.?

When driving over someone I don't want to see them get up and simply hobble away, I mean I ran over the guys legs and even did a burnout on him and he still got up and hobbled away holding his stomach. He shouldn't of been able to walk. A little more realism in the violence department is what I would like to see.

so lost and damned and gay tony, are boring to you ?

never said it was boring

not you, the other guy - rezisty

he said "no DLC, boring irrelevant BS."

oh. sorry for the confusion. on a side note tbogt was badass, i still havent played tlad though. is it as good as tbogt?

The Lost & Damned has a better story, but it's not as fun as The Ballad of Gay Tony.

is it worth 20 bucks?

Yeah it deffinitely is dude! it's an awesome game with a great story although i do agree with Massacre it's not as fun/crazy as tbogt.

your in a biker gang of course you are not going to have fun.

well the fun Luis has,but you will have fun with guns rilly fun gun ;) .

They better have lots of strip clubs.

Not that i visit them or anything.

Or kill the strippers afterwards.

Or throw grenades in the club for no apparent reason.

And I most definitely don't drag the corpse to the nearest dumpster.

And proceed to do unspeakable things to it.

you most definitely don't drag the corpse, cause you can't drag body's in gta lol

it would be nice if they added that feature in. or instead of dragging picking the body up and being able to put it in your trunk.

• Like 1