Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I would like to be able to fart and burp like in the old gta

Saints Row 2 has taunts and compliments, but I'm guessing R* wouldn't want to hear the never-ending stream of shit about how they stole the idea from Saints Row. I doubt they would have put taunts in the game in the first place. It would be a good idea for multiplayer, at least.

Guest Marney1

Fingerless gloves. I couldn't find them in GTAIV, anyone know where to find them?

*Stabs Marney in the neck*

Yeah, QD, I would have gladly traded multiplayer in for more single player content. Multiplayer wasn't even fun for me. I never did any deathmatches, but I couldn't do any other mode without some cunt trying to turn it into a deathmatch.

• Like 1

I think that GTA should focus less on MP. MP for GTA4 sucked IMO... too many asshats and fucktards.

I reckon they'll go into it the same level as IV, but they'll use feedback from RDR to make it more fun. I'd be happy with free mode, racing, and a couple of Deathmatch-style modes. Mafiya Work was my favourite from IV, but basic Deathmatch was kind of lame. RDR was similar.

I bet the social club will be much more heavily involved in multiplayer this time around.

As I said earlier the main key for me is to not make it such a grind to unlock everything in MP. Either that or have more stuff unlocked by default. And don't have any multiplayer-based achievements/trophies. They're just the worst.

The only thing I ask for is less forced 'playtime' with NPCs, like Roman and his goddamned stripclubs.

The minigames and such were fun the first time, less fun the seconds, and annoying as hell the hundredth. <_<

Whenever I load up the game to dick around in these days I automatically put the cell phone in sleep mode just so they won't call me.

• Like 1

I agree with OPX. Maybe they just call you once you are freinds, then after you get their perk they'll leave you alone.

I'd rather they just didn't bother at all.

i actually want MORE multiplayer... i think R* has come a long ways since GTAIV... the online freeroam of RDR is a great shining example and something they should do similarly with GTAV... the ability to create posses and roll with your homies... and more and more co-op missions and throw in the gang hideout idea from RDR too... i'm sorry but three co-op missions aren't enough... i loved deal breaker and bomb the base II but, there should of been more...

freeroam needs to be streamlined into the online mode options, just like RDR... really, all R* needs to do is bring the RDR online experience to the GTA series and it will make me never play another game online because i'll be too busy playing GTAV online...

and please, don't get rid of the buddy system or all the fun little minigames either... i like what they did in the episodes where your friends hardly ever called you, or their friendship meters didn't dissipate... but, i liked the idea of getting together with a buddy and owning the town... maybe you can go out and cause crimes together this time instead of friends getting upset that cops are tailing us... and maybe, just maybe, you can pick your own friends, each with their own unique abilities to give you more variety... and it would be sweet if you could take that friend along for missions... maybe the more missions you take him on, the better his skills got... similar to the idea implemented in lost and damned...

really, i thought the episodes built strongly on the foundation that GTAIV layed out... i just want R* to continue to build upon the ideas previously placed in the universe... don't take out this and that... instead, tweak this and that and then add more and more... if you didn't like bowling or talking to your friends, don't wish for them to remove those ideas... just don't do them, don't ruin it for those that actually enjoyed hanging out with jacob and and getting drunk with packie...

• Like 1

I agree with OPX. Maybe they just call you once you are freinds, then after you get their perk they'll leave you alone.

I'd rather they just didn't bother at all.

Well, it gives people a reason to do the side things (play bowling, ect) and it kinda explains why you know the characters that your working with/ect.

Guest Marney1

^ Oh look, he's got a sealed system in his house cooool. (Y)

Anyway, I've really gotten back into multiplayer on TBoGT and it would be cool if the next GTA could have an option [in free roam] to be either on the good side, or the bad; You can either be part of the police force or a nut job on the street causing havoc, a bit like APB.

• Like 1

Saints Row 2 has taunts and compliments, but I'm guessing R* wouldn't want to hear the never-ending stream of shit about how they stole the idea from Saints Row. I doubt they would have put taunts in the game in the first place. It would be a good idea for multiplayer, at least.

In GTA IV had taunts. I forget what button you pressed but it made ur dude say things. This is pretty much the same deal as taunting.

• Like 1

Seeing as there are all these rumors pointing towards a GTA in Los Santos, might it be possible that if they continue with the DLC episodes, the two episodes could each be set in San Fierro and Las Venturas respectivley?

I know it's probably a long shot, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

I would like to see the realism from gta 4 with the fun stuff from san Andreas, I was really let down by the fact that gta4 didnt have base jumping(i know it did in dlc) or planes which were some of my favorite things from san andreas

• Like 2

Guest LA Noire

Some weird mythical creature would be good, doesn't have to be 'real' it could be part of a nightmare brought on by drinking Boomshine or something..............like drugs.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Like a full-on Bigfoot chase through the park, at the end of which you wake up in a pool of your own vomit in a Burger Shot bathroom?

Yes, exactly like that but with shit running down your leg too.

• Like 2

It'll never happen but I just had an uber thought today; what if the next GTA was set in the same place as RDR, it would be nice to revisit the same area we know so well but see it by 21st century standards, how all the settlements have expanded and encroach on the small amount of wilderness left. Blackwater would be a huge metropolis probably reaching down into Thieves' Landing and beyond, Armadillo would probably be the second largest city and then there'd be all the small abandoned ghost towns, untouched since the time of RDR. Tumbleweed could be a theme park owned by the disgruntled Native American ancestors of those in 1911. Of course there's no indication that RDR and GTA take place in the same universe but i'd still like to see it. As I say it'll never happen but oh well, I can dream... now if you'll excuse me i'm going to continue rambling to myself... *walks off mumbling to self*

• Like 1

I think some opinions of the different "universes" are taken to extremes (no one here but some people on the netz are a little too distraught over it). Similar to the discussion about the GTA games referencing previous ones (III stuff was in IV), I think we can see some RDR and even L.A. Noire references in the next Grand Theft Auto game. There was even a Bully reference in IV. Just because two games are different universes doesn't mean Rockstar can't put in little things here and there from their other games. Not like anyone who's not a n00b would care. :D

I agree it would be cool to see the RDR locations all grown up in a future game, GTA or otherwise.

I don't really have a preference on location. I just hope it takes place in modern day or in the near future. I don't want to drive shitty old cars and have old technology and stuff... I actually would like them to go back to a story like Vice City where your goal is to take over the city by buying properties... maybe allow you to buy empty lots and develop them.

• Like 2