Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

What do you think if the steering wheel in the cars can accutally move thats make driving inside a car more realistic. And mabye it just an idee if you step in de car it wil automaticly put his seatpeld on or you can do your seatpeld off so if you crash you can fly out of the front window.

But not at mission. Maybe if you step inside the car the controls wil chance from walk mode to drive mode.

it is a "NISSAN GTR"

Is he putting his middle-finger to the police?

Why do they always show the front of the car?

The back is more important because thats what you see if your driving. ( or racing against me )

Is this a police SUV in the background? Or just a van?

It isn't good visible.

post-12272-0-64746400-1352809878_thumb.j

post-12272-0-20253000-1352810589_thumb.j

it is a "NISSAN GTR"

Why do they always show the front of the car?

The back is more important because thats what you see if your driving. ( or racing against me )

Is this a police SUV in the background? Or just a van?

It isn't good visible.

Alot of people have agreed that it's a Police Van, Franklin must have a lot of stars or else, maybe there will be multiple types of Police cars cruising around not just the Crown Vic and Impala as in Gta IV

And to add, Maybe they can make a feature where when you kill someone you can take their clothes, I always wanted to kill a cop and take his sht, go into his car and just be a "cop"

talking about impersonating a cop, i wanna be able to actually pull a car over so i can take a nice car if i see one, because i hated when i would pull over a car in IV just for it to drive off when i get out of my car.

talking about impersonating a cop, i wanna be able to actually pull a car over so i can take a nice car if i see one, because i hated when i would pull over a car in IV just for it to drive off when i get out of my car.

Haha I feel you XD

it is a "NISSAN GTR"

I think it's the GTA version of "Ferrari 458 Italia" & Yes, Franklin is giving the middle finger. It's highly possible to do so while driving besides only firing guns to others faces.... :P

i kind of wanna see gore in it too. like lobbing a grenade at someone and blowing a leg off or something, or even how RDR had it where you at least could see all of the bullet holes you made in someone. i also like how RDR did their blood, for example if you got a head shot they would bleed from their head and have a pool of blood on the ground. unlike in gta 4 when you would see the same bleed out from everyone.

From all the screenshots, artwork, and trailers so far I've already seen everything I wanted. Maybe if there's a Trailer #3 then they could show some underwater views. Other than that the game looks 110% amazing.

• Like 1

How about a feature that links in game time with real time.. basically, when it's morning in your region it's morning in the game etc. Would be cool as long as we could turn it on and off though.

I want to see myths and legends in the game guess it will add that sense of the ps2 era GTA. For example, UFO's lights in the sky flying in formation in the desert, mysterious ghost cars in the country and even Bigfoot 'maybe not' :P

• Like 1

From all the screenshots, artwork, and trailers so far I've already seen everything I wanted. Maybe if there's a Trailer #3 then they could show some underwater views. Other than that the game looks 110% amazing.

Yeah! Whatever I wished for is already incorporated.

But I think they'll not reveal underwater scenes & would keep it a secret...

Do you think there will be Jet dog fights with military jets once we have enough of a wanted level??? Where they will scramble a military jet when we are also in a jet to hunt us down?