Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

What I will be looking for in GTA5??

First thing is Grove street. CJ's house. Armor under the bridge behind house.

Second is quickest way to steal a plane.

Litteritly that's what I will be looking for first.

I want brass knuckles, makes hand to hand combat better.

Sling shot somehow worked into a mission. A crossbow that would just be awesome! Sticking pedestrians with bolts hidden in a tree or rooftop or stealth in a dark covered area.

Stun gun/tasers a potentially fatel weapon again utilized by stealth. And this is just minor stuff I will be looking for.

I wonder how much of GTA5 map and locations will be from GTA SA.

More usable cranes. Like in the docks of SA.import/export. I want to be able to pick up some steel i beams and smash them into the street below. Or swing a wreaking ball and smash cars on the street. Mission where you say work construction and then take out a target in a accident.

The kill screen in gta4 was sweet but it needed more time or option to skip.

mmm.... you know what I notice, I don't want to take it personal with you or anything I respect your wishes after all we can all wish something different.

but I will tell you my hopes instead, I really hope R* doesn't pay too much attention to people who are still stuck with the idea that somehow GTAV = SA2, is not, is a new game, and with what we know so far, it seems as if R* is taking a step ahead and not walking backwards, I therefore hope many of this "retarded" wishes as I would like to call them are not in any ways included in the actual game, and if they become a reality for some unrealistic and improvable reason, they are nothing but a small dlc including them only as episodic-type gamplay.

you see brass knuckles, Cj's house, usable cranes, tasers, stunt guns, a crossbow sound all like a combination of GTA SA, Saints Row, and whatnot predator or some other similar shit.

GTA V is GTA V, a sub sequence of GTA IV, so you should expect something similar to it, in regards to realism and seriousness, and if you don't like it, you can simply play the above mentioned games.

I hope your right. I'm just bored of the city life style of gta4.

Looking for a San Andreas type of gta 5.

I'm hoping we can use the environment as a weapon like sleeping dogs did. That was great being able to throw ppl in dumpsters,drop an engine block on their head,toss them into the aquarium glass and watch it break and all the water and fish spill out on the floot or ram their face in a fan n watch it shred.

I'm looking to grab a Cuban 800 (new shamal)and fly around the entire map, then finish teh game and buy all the houses, vehicles, clothing, and weapons.

it's easy for the narrator of the first trailor to not be the protag... and for him to maybe be the last person you kill in the game... like the main bad guy... i would really like to beable to use the younger latino/black guy...

Hello everyone, i'm a 21 year old college kid. I played Gta back when it was top-down version on pc, have many fond memorys of every game, and want to see this new instalment to be the best ever[ which it will be] even if some of these things I mention are not included. I just want to gauge peoples thoughts on some of these ideas.

My concern first off is how will the in-game money system work if you are constantly switching betwwen 3 diffrent characters?

I hope the damage models on vehicles become more realisic, with this game engine could we see "soft body" physics, like the entire car crumpling and mangled?

What kind of toys can we buy with in-game money? what kind of easter-eggs can we look forward to? e.g. BigFoot, maybe a jetpack?

Will we be able to inflict damage upon the emvironment?[in the first trailer you can see a guy hammering in a forsale sign into the dirt] I think it would be cool to blow a hole in the ground with a grenade;0

What kind of things can we do underwater?

One last thing, Car improvements/ customization?

Maybe a Destruction Derby mini game out in the country somewhere.

Do you think drug dealing, like they had in Chinatown Wars, will make a return in V? I personally thought it was the most fun part of that game, and hope they include it.

Do you think drug dealing, like they had in Chinatown Wars, will make a return in V? I personally thought it was the most fun part of that game, and hope they include it.

hell yea, i want drug dealing too

On the subject of drug dealing, everybody take this with a grain of salt, but within the "hidden vehicle list" from Max Payne 3's files, there was specifically modelled boat, bluntly named "DRUG BOAT".

Although, this list has not been confirmed or denied to be legit or what, I based my anticipation of BMX and mountainbikes returning based off of this list and we have since been confirmed that bikes make a comeback. Plus, a "DRUG BOAT" could be a reference to a certain story-based boat that will be used in a mission, but you never know.

Maybe specific vehicles can have storage containers that could hide drugs?

Speaking of hiding drugs, dogs are making there debut for GTA V, why couldn't these dogs sniff out the player's hidden drug cache? Seems a little impractical, because cops rarely force players to pull over. Usually a one star means that the cops are going to chase you like you've just kicked the president in the head. A drug sniffing dog would mean that the cops would have to request the player to pull over in order to search a player's vehicle. Then, the question arises, what reason or indicator could the player give a cop to search their vehicle for drugs? Unless GTA V will include some kind of notoriety system...wow, tangent.

Anyways...I think drug dealing would be a cool distraction from story missions and provide a way for players to make some quick cash...however, imagine this...what if GTA 4 had the same drug dealing system of Chinatown wars. What would be the point of drug dealing/trading? If the player was profitable, there would be nothing within the game to spend the money on...except for more drugs...seems a little redundant to me.

So...in order for this system to makes its way into GTA 5, the "shopping" aspect of 5 has to be very expansive...I mean very expansive. We were told recently in game informer that properties won't be for sale, but they were including "loads of other stuff", I hope its enough to last even the most financially successful players. There not only needs to be toys, but our toys need to have toys...

If the economy is as big as I'm hoing it is...then yes, bring on the drug traffiking!

im gonna take the first car i see and piss around the map endlessly for hours. then im gonna realize ive been doing nothing orderly and try to find the military base, break in, and take a plane and fly everywhere possible.

Hey guys i would like some comments on this.But do you guys think we should be able to buy houses which we probably can multiple houses we can own but i think we should be able to customize our house how we want and if we get a house with a garage we should be able to increase the size and upgrade how many cars you can space in it but when you put cars in the garage its not like Saints Row 3 where you use the arrows to choose,you go in and just walk to your car and drive out. But with the car situation if you drive the car you choose from your garage if you die or blow up the car it should be returned to your garage but you have to pay for the damage that was dealed. Also you should be able to buy boats,helicopters and other vehicle. (Thank You Guys for listening) Im a ps3 fan so add me if you would like (xFaMoUsx--sKiLLz)

go karts. surfing. longboarding. an indoor shopping mall. rideable rollercoasters. realistic car sounds. realistic gun sounds. a humongus map like they say its going to be. im really hoping they have and s2000 to drive and car customization. bungie jumping mini game.

Im just hoping theres going to be alot of mini games and side activities to have fun with after the game is over.

I hope they make the weather much better, when it rains it should be so dark especially at night and the visibility should be low. Imagine they added hail hahaX) that would be fun!

I can understand there being no property buying. With three characters, each with their own savehouses it would get a bit confusing buying different houses for each of them, you'd be on your way back to a safehouse to save only to realise it's one of the ones that Franklin owns and not Trevor.

after todays rainy as day, i hope there is splashable puddles,

i wanna splash peds as i drive by.

idc if it silly, im decent enough not to do it in real life, unlike some people...

• You can flip off other characters in the game, and see interesting results dependent on who you're flipping off.
  • Vehicle physics have been updated. "The cars hold to the ground a bit better". It now feels more like a racing game, compared to GTA IV where they felt "big and boatlike".
  • After a hiatus in GTAIV, Ammu-Nation is back!
  • A lot of new side activities, including yoga, jet sking, base-jumping, tennis and golfing on a full golf course!
  • Rockstar felt that dating wouldn't fit in this game and have stripped this feature.
  • Mobile phone will return, but friends won't be calling as often as they did in GTAIV. It will be more streamlined and used for things like emails and Internet browsing.
  • Random character encounters throughout the map, much akin to those in GTAIV - but this time there's a greater variety and they're fully motion captured.
  • Dynamic missions, similar to Red Dead's "Unique World Events" make a return. Examples include characters with broken down cars, a hitch hiker, or two parked cars with dead bodies around them - which you can investigate to initiate dynamic missions.
  • Dynamic "state machines" were coded in the game, allowing non-playable characters to go about their daily lifes. For example, you may see gardeners and cleaners waiting at the bus stop in the morning, and then find them tending the gardens and houses in the game's fictional Beverly Hills later on in the day.

im really looking forward to reacting with the peds. anhd the fighting. i really hope that gta 5 also has a bribe feature like mafia 2 did, because it would make it so much easier to pay a cop off for fighting instead of having to shoot him.