Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Guest Marney

Trains in multiplayer. There must be a good reason they haven't done this yet (think RDR too) maybe it's impossible to implement atm?

• Like 1

maybe but i cant see how its impossible to have trains online, since its fine to have them offline.

trains are definately a MUST on GTA and RDR online, and i dont understand why they havent been included on the free roams. on RDR trains are better then on GTA since u can walk around in them and kill people/mug people in them and jump on them while there movin etc.

• Like 1

The big open area under Algonquin where all the subway tracks intersect would have made a great deathmatch map if there were trains running through it. Dark and cramped with moving cover/hazards tearing through the tunnels every thirty seconds? Intense.

• Like 1

That would make for an interesting scoreboard at the end.

"Hey I got a kill!" *splat* "OH FUUUUUU-"

Sounds interesting.

Hmm. A co-op subway mission where you and your buddy get caught up inside a train with another gang and a bomb. You have to kill your way the front end and pull the e-brake to escape before it blows.

Guest Marney

Sounds interesting.

Hmm. A co-op subway mission where you and your buddy get caught up inside a train with another gang and a bomb. You have to kill your way the front end and pull the e-brake to escape before it blows.

I sometimes (in IV) put sticky bombs on my car then bail out before I reach a gang of players then let it explode in the middle of them. Sticking one on a passing car which is travelling in their direction works sometimes too. Sticking one on a train for the same reason would be class, yep, we need sticky bombs in GTA V too.

Guest Marney

Trailers. Trailers you could hitch to your car so you can take your speedboat down to the beach, then come back with a stolen one.

4WD-tow-speed-boat.jpg

And these:

683_IMG_1449-20100316-160345.JPG

In addition to all kinds of normal vehicles:

Biological Weapons: I want farm vehicles/machinery. I want to drive to rival territory and spread manure in the streets.

And a harvester could be fun to drive on the sidewalks a busy Saturday afternoon.

• Like 4

I want to see the realism gone bailing from you car could kill you, going through the wind screen could. Its more realistic, but about an eigth as fun. I beat GTA IV once because I didn't find it fun. Compare that with a 3 times completed SA (and an extra 1 time 100%'d). A Bully I completed god knows how many times without 100% and a few times 100%'d

I want to see the realism gone bailing from you car could kill you, going through the wind screen could. Its more realistic, but about an eigth as fun. I beat GTA IV once because I didn't find it fun. Compare that with a 3 times completed SA (and an extra 1 time 100%'d). A Bully I completed god knows how many times without 100% and a few times 100%'d

i love crashing through the windshield of a car, instead of getting rid of that they should just introduce seat belts, and for them to work it could just be like bike helmets, u wait for a second for your character to put his seat belt on, much better then removing harmful car crashes.

• Like 1

I would like to rob and kill celebrities, and i also think that it should be different food spots because i'am tired of eating at the same food spots like burger shot, and cluckin' bell, and it should also have different nightclubs to take your date out to, and i also think that it should be more things that you can do for your girlfriend like pick your girlfriend up from work, or you can drive her to work, and also your girlfriend can go on side missions with you like rob banks, and she can be your lookout while you breaking in to someones house too as well. hmmm that's a bad girl!

Guest Marney

I would like to rob and kill celebrities, and i also think that it should be different food spots because i'am tired of eating at the same food spots like burger shot, and cluckin' bell, and it should also have different nightclubs to take your date out to, and i also think that it should be more things that you can do for your girlfriend like pick your girlfriend up from work, or you can drive her to work, and also your girlfriend can go on side missions with you like rob banks, and she can be your lookout while you breaking in to someones house too as well. hmmm that's a bad girl!

Kill celebrities? In-game celebrities or real life ones? Plus, why?

i love crashing through the windshield of a car, instead of getting rid of that they should just introduce seat belts, and for them to work it could just be like bike helmets, u wait for a second for your character to put his seat belt on, much better then removing harmful car crashes.

Oh no I loved it too. For the first 100 times I belly laughed (uncontrollable laughing) everytime and it always made me smile. Just get rid of the realism. I hated GTA IV because of it. It wasn't fun at all because in car chases the odds were against you. I enjoy the more realistic physics. I enjoy going through wind shields. I just hated the realism because it sucked all of the fun out of the game (something I play GTA for is a release of anger and I found the game pissed me off).

I felt the realism was out of place in a GTA game. Now LA Noire's realism? Loved it because it felt natural in LA noire. I didn't see LA Noire as GTA. I saw it as its own fun game completely seperate from GTA (Some people compare it to GTA but I find its completely different.)

Guys I have a brlliant fucking ideas guys!

We all know that we missed liberty city, how about the francis inter airport capable of moving to another CITY that means we can change main character.

Guest Marney

Rear view mirrors in cars (first person view) you need to be double jointed to look behind you while speeding along (classic controls).

rear-view-mirror.jpg

Some front wheel drive cars would be interesting too.

frontwheeldriveoversteer2.jpgfrontwheeldriveoversteer1.jpg

• Like 1

Guys I have a brlliant fucking ideas guys!

We all know that we missed liberty city, how about the francis inter airport capable of moving to another CITY that means we can change main character.

uh oh here we go again