Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I've been hovering round tbh, found out that 17 year olds can use their time for more important things instead of sitting on this forum all day. such as fuckloads of college work. and the search for a part time job, thats a big one. and learning to drive. and women <(very good times ;) )

The name Seb rings a bell, you been registered here before?

nah mate, but im on some other rockstar games related forums... u might see me going by the name HipHopHeadSeb

and cheers every1.

Shit, that was a big wall of text, Seb! But I read it all and I enjoyed it. I liked almost all of your ideas.

You keep referring to "warrior", what is that?

A big crowd of people, should be able to successfully attack 1 person, without accidently hitting eachother, and turning on eachother.

Lol, it's funny when they accidentally hit each other! I had much fun with it in San Andreas.

Raids on shops like smash n grabs and robberies were you run out with the till or the money. we should be able to rob Every kind of store.

Robbing houses.. like on san andreas.

Maybe the ability to rob banks whenever i choose?

Raids and robberies are fun, but in San Andreas I did not have fun with all the money I accumulated. There were many things to spend money on, but I quickly ended up having so much money that it was pointless. I don't want GTA to turn into some sort of business simulator, but I do want to struggle more for the money. Having to pay fines could help this. Also repainting and repairing a vehicle should be expensive.

I want to see drive by's happening in the street, and occasionally, Very occasionally, i want drive by's to happen to the player. (not to much though because this could get annoying)

That happened in San Andreas. :D So they removed it in IV, is that so.

Fuel should be included, but it shouldnt be a main feature, a player should never be forced to refuel in a bad situation, maybe just have it as a background novelty, that could be included in some missions. functional gas stations are needed, it would allow a player to refuel, buy food and regain health or rob the place.

You want fuel as a factor, but you don't want the possibility of running out of fuel? :huh:

But I do like the idea, and I think vehicles should run out of fuel if they were not refueled. But I would not want to have to refuel often.

• Like 7

^ Thank you, Mass.

Witnessing police brutality occasionally in some areas would ne nice.

Happened to me in San Andreas all the time. :P

(And it happened under the police HQ in Los Santos to a NPC. B) )

Noriety should be in GTA, if i manage to loose the stars i got, they should still be looking for someone in similar clothing to me, or the same colour/type of car i was in, basically cops should be more persistant, and still be on the look out even after i loose the stars, however putting a mask on should prevent noriety.

Noriety could be lost in many ways if gained, by hacking police computers (in the police cars) or by killing high ranking police officers maybe?... keeping a low profile should help reduce noriety also and also changing appearance, taking items of clothing off or changing shirt etc. it would be good if we could throw items of clothing away anytime we want, lets say we'd throw away our red hoodie over a fence for example, while police are looking for a guy in a red hoodie.

Sorry but what is "noriety"? I tried to look it up but found no matches.

I don't think the police should look after you if you don't have a wanted level. That's basically what you suggested and it's one of the few things we disagree on.

Dumping clothes would be nice, throw my hoodie over the fence in the alley, while police look for a hooded male. (but that same item of clothing should still be in the safehouse when u get back)

I like the idea of throwing away clothes, but I don't want to magically find it in the safehouse afterwards. We both do like realism, but this would not be realistic at all.

Female police officers/paramedic. (just for variety)

:wub:Just make some of them sexy, darn it!

• Like 7

Guest Marney

nah mate, but im on some other rockstar games related forums... u might see me going by the name HipHopHeadSeb

and cheers every1.

Ah I know who you are, I've seen you at Rockstar Network in the 'Is Bigfoot Real?' thread. I banned you for spamming. < That's a joke

Weapons online should all be the exact same symbol on the map, and they should change position randomly. this would result in a wider range of gameplay and weapons being used, so people dont just go for the amazing weapons every time. also powerful weapons such as RPG's and grenades should be rarer... Weapons on the ground should be rarer anyway, because weapons should be unlocked by levelling up, like red dead. but for the lower levels weapons found across the map will be useful.

I want less free weapons than what we had in San Andreas, having to purchase more of it would make the money more useful. Fewer spawn points and some randomness would be nice. Heavier weapons, like RPG's, should be very expensive and not very available.

You mentioned somewhere that you should be able to fire a RPG out a window, but I'm not so sure I want that. Maybe I want too much realism, but if we are realistic, a RPG is a useless weapon indoor unless you want to commit suicide. The backfire will instantly incinerate everything in the room, including the guy firing it unless the room is big. This is what the movies don't show us. Maybe it looks okay for many people, but for someone who has done military service it looks ridiculously silly. Remember how Rambo successfully fired an RPG from inside a helicopter?

From your wishes I see that you want realistic physics (trees and leaves moving in the wind etc), and I would also like that, so I want a little bit of physical realism elsewhere too.

We need elderly people, elderly people with walking sticks,

Plus teens. I want some young people in the streets. I know we can't have kids, but teens (maybe 16+?) are fine IMO.

We need less buildings dissapearing.

We need less cars dissapearing

Disappearing? :huh:

Picking up dead bodies and putting them in the trunk of your car would be nice.

I instantly thought about Massacre when I saw this...

But I do agree. (Y)

• Like 7

just thought of something I'd like in the new gta, a seasonal weather system,

so if the game began at the beginning of the spring, slowly progress as the story moves on through summer and into autumn [pictured seeing the trees shed their leafs, and driving through piles of them] and then onto the obvious winter snow, we have all wanted snow for years now, think we'll ever get it lol?.

after you have completed the main story missions, there could be some sort of setting on how fast you want the seasons to progress.

and cheers every1.

Ah I know who you are, I've seen you at Rockstar Network in the 'Is Bigfoot Real?' thread. I banned you for spamming. < That's a joke

u banned me for spamming?

and for people who havent played the warriors, play it. its better then GTA. in almost everyway.

and by buildings dissapearing. sometimes when im playing buildings dont appear in time, quite ridiculous. it happend more on GTA 4 then the add ons though. and cheers every1 for the feedback on the list.

and ye i ment notoriety

Weapons online should all be the exact same symbol on the map, and they should change position randomly. this would result in a wider range of gameplay and weapons being used, so people dont just go for the amazing weapons every time. also powerful weapons such as RPG's and grenades should be rarer... Weapons on the ground should be rarer anyway, because weapons should be unlocked by levelling up, like red dead. but for the lower levels weapons found across the map will be useful.

I want less free weapons than what we had in San Andreas, having to purchase more of it would make the money more useful. Fewer spawn points and some randomness would be nice. Heavier weapons, like RPG's, should be very expensive and not very available.

You mentioned somewhere that you should be able to fire a RPG out a window, but I'm not so sure I want that. Maybe I want too much realism, but if we are realistic, a RPG is a useless weapon indoor unless you want to commit suicide. The backfire will instantly incinerate everything in the room, including the guy firing it unless the room is big. This is what the movies don't show us. Maybe it looks okay for many people, but for someone who has done military service it looks ridiculously silly. Remember how Rambo successfully fired an RPG from inside a helicopter?

From your wishes I see that you want realistic physics (trees and leaves moving in the wind etc), and I would also like that, so I want a little bit of physical realism elsewhere too.

We need elderly people, elderly people with walking sticks,

Plus teens. I want some young people in the streets. I know we can't have kids, but teens (maybe 16+?) are fine IMO.

Disappearing? :huh:

Picking up dead bodies and putting them in the trunk of your car would be nice.

I instantly thought about Massacre when I saw this...

But I do agree. (Y)

i think i said i DIDNT want RPG's being fired out car windows, if i didnt say that i definately need to change that, i really dont want over the top drive bys, RPG drive bys would suck so much.

I want the paramedic, fire truck and taxi side missions back and the pimp side missions. and Keep the cop car side missions!

Side missions of all sorts should stay there forever, even after i have completed every stage of a side mission, it should never dissapear and it should stay there as an option forever.

Maybe add garbage truck side missions? side missions can sometimes be good fun if done correctly.

Say bro I liked all your ideas. Bringing the side missions back, on the police mission I would have added to play as an actual police officer with a uniform responding to call and calling for back up with out getting shot by other officers. Go back to their roots, but X 10.

Does anyone know how to mod gta 4 and could tell me step by step what to do? What kind of computer can I purchase for it to play excellent at $500 and under? The computer I have is not for gaming. HP PAVILION SLIMLINE is what I have.

Thanks. :D

• Like 1

Well the previous generation of GTA games were extremely easy to mod, most of it was in straight text files. GTA IV however I have no idea, but I have seen quite a few mods for it.

You might want to view Dup'z post here. Although those specs are well above what you need, the RAM especially. Probably best to post in there regarding GTA IV, since this is strictly GTA V related.

• Like 1

I would like to be able to flirt with female police officers and get them to start liking you, and talk them in to giving you their phone number, and get them to work for you to give you information, and you can get to go out with them as well.

Already happened in GTA SA and IV. Well, sort of.

In SA you could date that cop chick in that small town in the desert. And she would be corrupt for you and let you keep your money and weapons after you got arrested lol.

And in IV you could also date a cop chick, who you can find on love-meet. And when you call her, she knocks off your wanted level.

I read somewhere that Rockstar first wanted to add female police officers in GTA IV, but they decided not to because some players didn't want to harm/kill female characters.. (ikr, sounds retarded). Now that I think of it, I can't think of many female characters you have to kill, especially in GTA IV.

• Like 1

i think i said i DIDNT want RPG's being fired out car windows, if i didnt say that i definately need to change that, i really dont want over the top drive bys, RPG drive bys would suck so much.

Yes you talked about drive-by's, but you also said this, and this was what I replied to when I said indoor use of RPG's are suicide:

While inside buildings, pointing guns out of small windows while in and out of cover needs to be much easier, it doesnt happen well on GTA IV at all. we should be able to point an RPG out of the window, insted of aiming out of the window, then the game shooting the RPG at the wall next to you. also we need to be able to point our aim down, over ledges to get to people right below us.

I understand this as a wish for easier use of RPG's inside buildings.

By the way, I don't understand the red part, perhaps a small change in the grammar would help.

and by buildings dissapearing. sometimes when im playing buildings dont appear in time, quite ridiculous. it happend more on GTA 4 then the add ons though. and cheers every1 for the feedback on the list.

Ah, but that is not buildings disappearing, for something to disappear it has to appear in the first place. The game pushes the consoles to the limit, or beyond the limit sometimes. It's annoying.

u banned me for spamming?

He is Marney. Always look for the fine print in his posts. :P

Edited by Demon

Anyone remember Jerry Kapowitz?

Well, on the radio, after you complete GTA IV, it is said that he found those diamonds and got rich blah blah, and he's planning to move to Vice City and open a gun shop and a liqour store. And he's seen at the end of TBoGT finding the diamonds.

So.. If the next GTA is set in Vice City I think it would be pretty cool to have him appear in some way, since those diamonds were a pretty big deal in GTA IV (+ EFLC). Maybe he would just give you a few missions. Maybe he would own the gun shop. Maybe he could be a random pedastrian. Or at least some references to him. Whatever it is, it would be pretty cool I say.

Oh and I'd also like to see a car saving system like in Mafia 2. So, for example, when you get an awesome, rare car (Infernus for example), you could drive it to missions and it would save, and not just disappear because your cousin wants you to drive his taxi or w/e.

So, if you are driving a car and the mission you are doing requires you to leave the car, the car would teleport back to it's parking spot.

While inside buildings, pointing guns out of small windows while in and out of cover needs to be much easier, it doesnt happen well on GTA IV at all. we should be able to point an RPG out of the window, insted of aiming out of the window, then the game shooting the RPG at the wall next to you. also we need to be able to point our aim down, over ledges to get to people right below us.

By the way, I don't understand the red part, perhaps a small change in the grammar would help.

In IV, sometimes when you're trying to shoot someone who's too close to where you're shooting from (in this case, a window or ledge), you'll end up hitting the ledge instead, which is obviously instant death with an rpg. Other times, the rocket will spiral out of control after fired and hit something other than what you aimed at.

• Like 2

A problem with 3rd person shooters (GTA and RDR at least) is that you can aim out of a window but the barrel/bullet is actually aimed at a wall. So the dot you aim with is within the window frame but when you shoot, the bullet hits the wall or frame instead. It can be VERY annoying sometimes.

• Like 2

Thanks guys. I know the problem, I just didn't understand what he said. I must have had a "Demon moment". :P

But realistically, the backfire of the RPG would incinerate and kill him regardless of where the warhead went (unless the room is big). But lack of this type of realism is perhaps acceptable in GTA, after all it's not a war simulator.

I would like to drive military tanks through the streets, and blow up cars, and blow up buildings, and customize my car to as well.

wasnt there a mod for that in gta 3? i cant remember

A problem with 3rd person shooters (GTA and RDR at least) is that you can aim out of a window but the barrel/bullet is actually aimed at a wall. So the dot you aim with is within the window frame but when you shoot, the bullet hits the wall or frame instead. It can be VERY annoying sometimes.

INIT!!! SO ANNOYING!!

and thanks people for clearing that up