Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

The ability to get on your hands and knees to climb diagonal platforms and structures. Anyone who's played RDR should know why..

Oh and a better street race feel when you're racing. A large crowd at the start would be good. Maybe a couple of pick-up trucks and SUVs with ppl surrounding them to block the roads off when you turn off traffic.

i think it would take rockstar devs waaay too long to implement all of this into code, i honestly think that with their track record, this game will be excellent. i mean even i am looking foward to a better sense of realism than gta4, but not to the point where its hard to tell real life from a simple game lol.

Think again. But better for you will be to read something about scripts. They dont take long to write. If they were then mods for game like The Elder Scrolls oblivion/skyrim Fallout 3/NW would take years to make for single moder. But they are not so mods are made quite fast and they are mostly based on scripts and they can make lots of complicated new stuff in game. Go see for yourself how much mods there are for oblivion, Fallout 3 and NV and most of them are made only by single person! Your theory fail. GTA IV mods are made as scripts too and many of them are complicated and making very huge difference in gameplay. (GO and use arrestwarrant script made by 1 guy and see how much it changes!). Making 3D model and texturing it is longer than writing simple script that will change something in game. U even cant image how much things can be changed in game like GTA 4 just by writing short scripts. If devs will be lazy as players that think they already got what they want then games would not evolve at all! Think again and put as many demands as you can. If all players would do so then games will evolve much faster. Instead only about 1-5% of players making suggestions to game developers. Remember this, demands make things in this world to be better. If not then for example you would have the same mobile phone till it broke then you would buy exactly same model but just new one. Another part of technology evolution is competition.

Golden Weapons, being able to hold hostages, to costomize your own car in a garage or someting, Lots of different kinds of helicopters, planes, cars, more outfits, more fighting moves Ex. ( The Spinning House kick), and and lot more!!!! XD

I like the idea of grabbing hostages. You could use them as a human bullet proof vest. When your done with them you could either execute (if still alive) or let them go and continue on. High powered weapons would pierce hostage and the player would still take damage but it would be reduced.

• Like 1

I want a multiplayer system like red dead redemption had. I loved the co-op aspects of that game, as apposed to gta 4 where every free roam game basically became an every man for himself deathmatch full of spawn rape. And even when you teamed up with people in gta 4 it wasn't official and there wasnt much to do unless you were in a co-op mission, which basically meant you wind up getting screwed over by your group much more often than you would in red dead.

You give me a multiplayer where you can form gangs (like you could posses, not like the new crew system) and a decent amount of co-op content I'll be more than happy. Don't get me wrong, I love the occasional chaotic ffa free roam lobby, but it gets old.

I'm also hopeing for some onlline off road races, demolition derbies, cops vs robbers content, heist missions, and drug trafficing.

I like the idea of grabbing hostages. You could use them as a human bullet proof vest. When your done with them you could either execute (if still alive) or let them go and continue on. High powered weapons would pierce hostage and the player would still take damage but it would be reduced.

It would be great against the cops, because they use hollow points which break up after contact in the targets body ( ironically they use these to minimize civilian casualties from firefights, and because they're more lethal against un-armoured opponents ). But when you get up to the higher Wanted Levels when the FIB and Army get involved, they will probably be using bullets with Full Metal Jackets and Armor Piercing capabilties ( which would make taking hostages useless, and your Bullet Resistant Vest less usefull ).

I feel like alot of the stuff in this thread or something of the same nature will definitely be in GTAV simply because it's R*.. but I have a bad feeling that some of us are expecting a bit too much and will be dissatisfied with the actual thing. We'll probably still love GTAV but we won't be able to silence that voice in our heads that keeps saying.. "I LOVE this game!.... but I expected more :/ " I dunno. I ramble when I'm tired. Goodnight, Moon.

I feel like alot of the stuff in this thread or something of the same nature will definitely be in GTAV simply because it's R*.. but I have a bad feeling that some of us are expecting a bit too much and will be dissatisfied with the actual thing. We'll probably still love GTAV but we won't be able to silence that voice in our heads that keeps saying.. "I LOVE this game!.... but I expected more :/ " I dunno. I ramble when I'm tired. Goodnight, Moon.

High expectations are a double-edged sword.

On the one hand, a great game will probably only meet your expectations without being too satisfying or overly surprising ( compared to if you had low expectations ).

On the other hand, if we as consumers expect better quality games with more original content from developers, this will probably spark a little bit more creativity from them ( compared to if we were just happy with games as they are ). And hopefully this would create a greater influx of higher quality and more original games.

Either way, RockStar is at the fore-front of high quality game design. And GTA V will almost definately end up being a great game, whatever the finished product looks like.

i think it would take rockstar devs waaay too long to implement all of this into code, i honestly think that with their track record, this game will be excellent. i mean even i am looking foward to a better sense of realism than gta4, but not to the point where its hard to tell real life from a simple game lol.

Think again. But better for you will be to read something about scripts. They dont take long to write. If they were then mods for game like The Elder Scrolls oblivion/skyrim Fallout 3/NW would take years to make for single moder. But they are not so mods are made quite fast and they are mostly based on scripts and they can make lots of complicated new stuff in game. Go see for yourself how much mods there are for oblivion, Fallout 3 and NV and most of them are made only by single person! Your theory fail. GTA IV mods are made as scripts too and many of them are complicated and making very huge difference in gameplay. (GO and use arrestwarrant script made by 1 guy and see how much it changes!). Making 3D model and texturing it is longer than writing simple script that will change something in game. U even cant image how much things can be changed in game like GTA 4 just by writing short scripts. If devs will be lazy as players that think they already got what they want then games would not evolve at all! Think again and put as many demands as you can. If all players would do so then games will evolve much faster. Instead only about 1-5% of players making suggestions to game developers. Remember this, demands make things in this world to be better. If not then for example you would have the same mobile phone till it broke then you would buy exactly same model but just new one. Another part of technology evolution is competition.

well yeah i do know a thing or two about scripts...and while what you're saying is probly true, u gotta remember that if they give the player too much freedom with waaaay too much customisation options, the player may never get into the storyline of the game. there has to be the right balance, things that arent necessary jus shouldnt be put in. If they do give alot of customisation, it needs to revolve around the storyline missions.

Definitely, that's what happens when they allow so much hype to build while maintaining their ambiguous stance on releasing information.

-carry weight normal/real (NORMAL-gta style lots of invisible pockets. REALISTIC- player can carry only short guns like pistols or if he got jacket ect. then he may hold little longer gun under it. If player wants to carry for example M4 or AK 47 he must carry it in bag/backpack ect. that is big enough.

I like this. You should only be able to have weapons that can be carried realistically and hidden effectively. Fot instance wearing a Jacket so you can hide a sawn-off shotgun down the back of your pants, and multiple semi-automatic pistols and machine pistols in your pockets ( and being able to dual wield these ) and in hidden holsters. Plus knives and other hidden close quarter weapons.

And if you want a bigger weapon like an SMG/ Assault Rifle/ Rocket Launcher you could customize your car to carry weapons in a hidden compartment in the trunk. And take one out when you need it.

Also being able to customize your weapons. For instance having an M16 and being able to add an underslung 203 grenade launcher, a high powered scope, suppressor, laser sight attachment, and taped dual mags to make the weapon more efficient and valuble.

There would be chance that cop will taze player then there is very little chance that player can escape. If tazed player can move while being tazed so one of cables may let lose ect. It would be fun to watch ragdoll/euphoria while trying to roll ect. while being tazed

If they re-introduce the RPG elements from San Andreas, it would be great to make the player's character really obese, go and hassle the police only to get tazed, and then laugh in their faces as the tazer has no effect.

i like the idea of TRUNK POPPIN on ppl pullin heavy weapons out of te trunk, i like how i MAX PAYNE 3 u could carry sum pistols and have a heavy weapon on ur back

I would like to see:

. An Antonov AN-225 that's pilotable, enterable, and have the ability to put vehicles in the cargo hold and continue to drop them out

. Wide variety of aircraft and watercraft

. Transportable safe-houses

. Buyable propertys that have customization options, similar to TDU2, furniture, paint, etc.

. Wider variety of weapons in each category; 5 shotguns, 6 pistols, etc.

. Pets, WITHIN SAFEHOUSES ONLY!

. Realistic car sounds

. Car dealerships (if you choose not to steal)

. Car customization

. Wider variety of clothes

. More clothing stores

. Cars tumble easier, I'm a crashaholic

. Ability to eat food, and get fat, skinny

. Ability to work out and get buff

. Propeller planes; C-130, AN-22, Piper J-Club

. An enterable airport, like Saints Row 2's Wardill Airport.

. A dune dessert

. A secret military base

Thank you, and input!

i want to be able to hand cuff people and put them in the trunk of a car likein rdr when you hogtie people and put em on your hourse

I want to be able to knock people out and then put them in the trunk of a car. Then drive off to a secluded place and murder them, then dump their body in random places.

i want to be able to hand cuff people and put them in the trunk of a car likein rdr when you hogtie people and put em on your hourse

I want to be able to knock people out and then put them in the trunk of a car. Then drive off to a secluded place and murder them, then dump their body in random places.

That's Fucked Up.

But Still Good :salute:

Gta 4 felt like a step back compared to gta 3 >>> vice >>> sa

Did you really just say GTA 4 was a step back from GTA 3??? :mellow: That has to be one of the stupidest comments i've ever heard.

That's Fucked Up.

But Still Good :salute:

Yeah, the internet has fucked me up from a normal person to a cynical and evil monster.

I want a big, detailed map with varied terrain, plent of different vehicles to drive, and very fun police chases, and thing else would be gravy.

or drive it into water. better yet i wanna interact with dead bodies, like if i kill someone in an alley at nightime i want to be able to carry that body and "hide" it. or put it in the trunk. that would be fun for hours.

or loot his body for money guns or take his clothes :thumbup:

Then the more clothing option will be available if we can pick cloths from dead bodies..... :clap: LOL

Goodfellas :D

Gta 4 felt like a step back compared to gta 3 >>> vice >>> sa

Did you really just say GTA 4 was a step back from GTA 3??? :mellow: That has to be one of the stupidest comments i've ever heard.

is someone wrong just because they dont share your opinion?

someone please jesusfacepalm this guy for me ;)