Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

i think hawaii wouldn't be a good place for gta5 because hawaii is small they should just come to agreement that they should have all citys from the united states and also other countrys like russia/canada/and italy even though they probably won't have that on there but they should still come agreement about that.

they should just hire people like us to give brilliant ideas and i think that's why it's taking a long time to come out because they can't come up with brilliant ideas like us and i bet if they hire people like us they probably wouldn't have this problem and i also think the game should be called grand theft auto 5 the life of crime or grand theft auto 5 the bosses life or grand theft auto 5 the mob life and they should make a character that's more similar to cj but they don't have to do that if they don't want to.

Guest Maaaarney1

i think hawaii wouldn't be a good place for gta5 because hawaii is small they should just come to agreement that they should have all citys from the united states and also other countrys like russia/canada/and italy even though they probably won't have that on there but they should still come agreement about that.

How powerful do you think current gen consoles are bud? We're not at that point in time yet where you can walk the whole planet just by pushing on the left analog stick. Also, Hawaii is small? It's well big enough to be scaled down (like NYC/GTAIV) to make a great location setting.

If you're so concerned that R* don't know what thy're doing then email them your ideas at [email protected] (yes that's a real email address) if they think you're idea is a good one and should be in their next GTA they'll do it.

they should just hire people like us to give brilliant ideas and i think that's why it's taking a long time to come out because they can't come up with brilliant ideas like us and i bet if they hire people like us they probably wouldn't have this problem and i also think the game should be called grand theft auto 5 the life of crime or grand theft auto 5 the bosses life or grand theft auto 5 the mob life and they should make a character that's more similar to cj but they don't have to do that if they don't want to.

Was that only one full stop? :mellow:

Do not think they lack good ideas, they've had many years to develop the next game. Software programmers/designers usually have too many good ideas.

There are subtle hints to look out for when dealing with these... people, for example, I shall now assume the role of one of them:

Ahem.

the next gta shuld hav loads more weapunz and clothez to were and stuff you shuld be able to fly a plane really high and then jump out on to a helicopter like in that mission in gta san andreas then you shuld kill the pilot an throw the pilot out till he goes splat on the floor then you should take the helicopter and fly it all the way back to your base where there are loads of guardz and stuff that will fight for you and you shuld be able to tell them where to go and the drive you around where u wanna go and you can fire while they drive and they are really good with gunz and you can give them gunz and they can take gunz from dead men they have killed the missions shuld be betterer and have way more choicis to choose from that make the story end different the charecter shuld be cj but older and he should have fingerless gloves and be able to fly the palnes like i said and you can transport your guys in planes to other places and they will fight for you there you shuld be able to get a jetpack and fly all the way to the highist bildings and snipe at the police where they cant get you and you can also piss on them from high up tommy vercette shuld be in the game to and give you missionz to do until you shoot him because hes old in this game and then you should be able to get on a unicycle and go to the gym to work out to make cj skinny like you did in the last game also big smoke should come back in this game and they culd say cj didnt kill him but only put him in hospital and he should be out for revenge so cj and tommy team up and kill him for good my ideas are the best and rockstar are idiots if they dont listen to me.

*emerges from trancelike state*

Whoa... that was a wild trip there, man.

Viceman, that was amazing.

Thats sums up listening to months of socially inept, gramatically challenged douches repeating themselves.

• Like 3

marney what's so special about hawaii ha like i said they should come to agreement about putting all the citys on gta5 from the united states you don't have to walk or ride a damn car you can just ride the fucking jets or airplanes like when you get in to the airplanes or jets a menu will pop up and ask you where would you like to go and you can pick any city to go to and the jet or airplane will take you there in seconds and demon i wasn't trying to say they had lack of ideas i was just wondering and guessing why it's taking a long time to come out and you guys don't have to like my fucking ideas and why you guys acting so up tight in the ass about my ideas and im not the only one that has these ideas and my ideas are not that bad so stop complaining about my ideas case close.

Guest Marney

Marney what's so special about Hawaii? Ha like I said they should come to agreement about putting all the cities in GTA5 from the United States you don't have to walk or ride a damn car you can just ride the fucking jets or airplanes like when you get in to the airplanes or jets a menu will pop up and ask you where would you like to go and you can pick any city to go to and the jet or airplane will take you there in seconds and Demon I wasn't trying to say they had lack of ideas i was just wondering and guessing why it's taking a long time to come out and you don't have to like my fucking ideas and I notice what you guys are trying to say but I really don't give a fuck what ya'll think and ya'll don't really have to like my ideas so you guys can really fuck ya'll selfs till the world ends.

I'm intelligent and I don't back down, I'm also open minded.

I've corrected a few bits of your post and sig, still not perfect but it's better than it was. Hope you don't mind. ;)

As regards to Hawaii it was just an idea (not actually mine to begin with) which went down with members a lot better than your monstrocity of a brainwave.

• Like 1

marney what's so special about hawaii ha like i said they should come to agreement about putting all the citys on gta5 from the united states you don't have to walk or ride a damn car you can just ride the fucking jets or airplanes like when you get in to the airplanes or jets a menu will pop up and ask you where would you like to go and you can pick any city to go to and the jet or airplane will take you there in seconds and demon i wasn't trying to say they had lack of ideas i was just wondering and guessing why it's taking a long time to come out and you guys don't have to like my fucking ideas and why you guys acting so up tight in the ass about my ideas and im not the only one that has these ideas and my ideas are not that bad so stop complaining about my ideas case close.

You have a lot of ideas.

We're trying to be nice here, if Stoic had seen this he'd have been all over you. The fact is that your ideas will probably never see daylight, not until a data storage format capable of holding 200 TB is standardised (A HVD which is still in the development stages can only hold 6 TB... I say only like that's a small number.) So your ideas aren't really feasible until sometime in the early 22nd century... perhaps. Also, have you considered the amount of time it would take to map and model all that game area, it would take decades of hard work, and as a publicly traded company Rockstar have to keep up a healthy profit margin and can't be spending decades labouring over one game - even if said game was the most brilliant and perfect game ever released, it wouldn't be economically viable as they'd lose millions and probably fall into insolvency long before the game's completion. They have strict time schedules to adhere to to ensure their game is complete and ready for release, a game that isn't released can't make them money to pay for staff wages, overheads etc.

I do understand where you're coming from and i'd like to see it too, but realistically we all know it's never going to happen, at least not in our lifetimes, just hold out for GTA CCXXVII to be released in a couple of hundred years time.

• Like 1

Guest Marney

I'm hoping for space travel in GTA 5. If thurlbread410 gets his way and "the gta people" put the whole planet in the game then maybe that'll be the only thing left for a DLC anyway.

Oh, @thurlbread410 - I've sent you a friends request on PSN. (Y):)

• Like 1

all of these new technologies that's out here it shouldn't take that long they can use some of the new technologies techniques that's out here it's not that hard think about it.

i know ya'll don't like my ideas because you guys keep disliking my ideas but i really don't care.

1. Calm down kid

2. Sentences = good

3. This is a forum for discussion. We have opinions just like you. Don't get mad because our opinions are different or go against yours. That's life.

4. We all want everything. Unfortunately the core group of people on this site are more realistic and know we won't get everything.

Oh and 5. Welcome to iGTA!

• Like 2

tell me the real reason why you guys don't like my ideas i don't say anything negatively about you guys ideas is it because you guys jealous of my ideas or is it a little game to see who can take jokes about there ideas and im a cool dude just don't push it you understand me case close.

• Like 1

we rammed to many dicks up his ass guys...

what the fuck is wrong with you fuckin game nerds and yes i play video games too but at the same time i do have a life and im not a fuckin dum monkey like you all and they probably working on putting satanic symbols shit in gta 5 and just like how the call of duty people put illuminati and freemasons satanic emblems symbols predictions in their games so all i got to say is enjoy your video games while you fuck nerds can.

hey i know we all tend to have a month to month time were we all tend to feel alittle bitchy, oh wait thats only chicks! my bad but i agree with viceman, just cause we dont even bother to read what you have wrote is because there is 1 no structure 2 no way in HELL its practical 3 your being annoying an 4 you just gave me the virtual bird, but i understand where you come from to, my car modification idea was a joke when i put it up, very disorganized, not spelt right yatatata, but now its properlly formated and plesant to read, so if you want people to take you seriously you need to learn how to take critisism and learn how to use microsoft word. aint that hard, you have some decent shit there just present yourself beter and cut out all the stupid impractcal things you've ripped off of other games.

i just refuse to let people put my ideas to shame!

im not the only one who make sentences like that you guys know that it's many of other fans or other people do it to and thanks for acting so bitchy and up tight about the way i wrote comments/sentences and ideas so can we just write about our ideas instead of arguing before it gets to personal.

Guest Marney

no i just refuse to let people put my ideas to shame!

im not the only one who make sentences like that you guys know that it's many of other fans or other people do it to and thanks for acting so bitchy and up tight about the way i wrote comments/sentences and ideas so can we just write about our ideas instead of arguing before it gets to personal.

Don't take anything too personal on here. As TreeFitty mentioned, the core members here tend to share realistic ideas rather than impossible ones that way we won't feel too disappointed when we finally do get official news on GTA 5. If we were expecting the next title in the franchise to be on the PS4 and Ybox720 then ideas/wishes like yours would be almost exciting but as things stand we're expecting the present generation consoles to be around for a few more years yet.

I think the key here not to expect miracles from Rockstar, there tends to be a rule of thumb in that they release a game every 12 months or so with each advertising campaign up to the release of each lasting around 6 months. (Or at least that's what I'm expecting for the next 3 titles - Max Payne 3, Agent then GTA 5.) They say "Agent will take a player acros the globe" and by that I expect 2 or 3 different locations, I certainly don't read it as we'll be able to travel the globe.

They have to work with the technology available to them and if they'd been given the specs of the next gen consoles by Playstation and Microsoft we'd most likely have found out about it by now. This shows that Playstation and Microsoft aren't yet ready for the next big step. We're all gamers here but we also have to look behind the scenes now and again at the business side of things, they know that if they give us an almost impossibly brilliant game now then we'll expect too much from them next time or we likely won't buy in the future.

Not even sure where I'm going with this but I think it comes back down to the word 'realistic' - all I'm expecting is an improvement on GTA IV, better graphics, bigger map, better fighting controls, car customization etc. Everything that was good in the past GTA's all thrown into a blender, cooked in a slow oven then served to us on a silver platter.

That's why you're reading posts here which say things like "I want BMX's and planes" - they're realistic possibilities. Some of us will be highly pissed off if they fail to bring those things back again but no one will care if we can't drive around say Dallas then hop on a plane and drive around Seattle. A single location is enough, I'm still loving Liberty City and am still in awe of it's size and brilliance so if we just had everything from that picked up and dropped into a new location I'd still be totally happy.

Also welcome to the forums maybe you're one of the few that will have the balls to stick around and accept criticism when its due rather than run off crying, we'll see.

• Like 1

all of these new technologies that's out here it shouldn't take that long they can use some of the new technologies techniques that's out here it's not that hard think about it.

i know ya'll don't like my ideas because you guys keep disliking my ideas but i really don't care.

As i've said before I think everyone would like the premise of your ideas, who could say no to a game with an entire continent filled with hundreds of huge cities and all the coutryside in between? Nobody. But the way you have worded and conveyed your ideas is erratic and nonsensical.

I think it is you who doesn't understand the difficulties faced when creating a game of that size, technology can only do so much for you, it still requires a lot of human effort to utilise that technology. You can't just click a button on a computer and it'll create miles and miles of rendered countryside and cities for you, each building and each piece of countryside has to be modelled by someone, and it all has to fit together in a way that makes sense so as to seem realistic. I'm sure Dup could tell you that as he's experienced with that sort of thing.

Now, this will be my last post where I try to be nice and offer some constructive criticism, next time i'm gonna go Stoic on yo' ass. Just sayin' nigguh.

• Like 2

what if you can walk the streets at night and get rob and when you drive through neighborhoods and see people fighting or seeing a bank get rob and when you come home late you can catch someone breaking in to your house and when they see you they can start running and you can chase them down and kill them or you can get 2 dogs to watch your house while you gone and when you just coming home from a mission you can see your dogs attacking someone that was trying to break in your house or what if you can see riots in the city and you can see people running out the stores with tv's and bikes and motorcycles or what if you find out the governor or president is part of the mafia that you having problems with and he's helping them and you can get sent on a mission to kill the governor or president and when you get caught you can get put in prison and someone can help you escape from prison in a helicopter.

what if you can walk the streets at night and get rob and when you drive through neighborhoods and see people fighting or seeing a bank get rob and when you come home late you can catch someone breaking in to your house and when they see you they can start running and you can chase them down and kill them or you can get 2 dogs to watch your house while you gone and when you just coming home from a mission you can see your dogs attacking someone that was trying to break in your house or what if you can see riots in the city and you can see people running out the stores with tv's and bikes and motorcycles or what if you find out the governor or president is part of the mafia that you having problems with and he's helping them and you can get sent on a mission to kill the governor or president and when you get caught you can get put in prison and someone can help you escape from prison in a helicopter.

Well you know that's all fine and dandy, but there are only so many scripted events you can squeeze onto a disc/develop in reasonable time when you could instead add more things to the general gameplay. I would rather have the .wav sounds for a grenade launcher than "get 2 dogs to watch your house while you gone and when you just coming home from a mission you can see your dogs attacking someone that was trying to break in your house" because that's something I'd do in the tutorial mission and never again.

For every gameplay feature they have to include a tutorial mission. I found RDR enough of a drag and GTA IV wasn't that much better tbh. If they put every single one of your ideas in, there would be no time to work on anything else, no space to put anything else in, and no one would be interested in playing long enough to get into the proper story missions. Some of your ideas might make someone think, "yeah, maybe that would be cool" but there are a lot of better things they could do instead. For instance, they're obviously going to be working hard on the social element of the game in GTA V and try to include the Social Club more. If they're going to do that, I'd rather they do it properly that spend time adding "you can see riots in the city and you can see people running out the stores with tv's and bikes and motorcycles" because that would be completely meaningless unless it was in the context of the story, and in that case it would only work once before it got boring. Remember in GTA SA, when you returned to Los Santos, there was the mass looting and you could see smoke pouring from rooftops? It only needed to happen once and they didn't need to do much to achieve the effect, meaning more time to work on cool shit like the Transfender garages that you could use at any time for a bit of break. If they spent more time on it and made it a more substantial part of the game, it would have taken development away from another area and you would lose a bit of the fun for something pointless.

A lot of people found the 'friends' thing in GTA IV irritating, being phoned up every 5 minutes to go bowling. For me, a regular "there is a riot" message with episodes of not being able to go anywhere without being shot would be even more annoying than that.

Guest Marney

I liked the idea of being randomly mugged in the street but it'd piss me off if that happened on every corner, maybe certain rough areas but not everywhere.

Maybe if you had all that hard earned cash on you you'd keep your eyes peeled for shifty looking characters.

While I'm here; Let's hope they add an airport again but this time with better ramps etc for doing crazy stunts in multiplayer, or even a huge skate park meant for cars and motorbikes.

Grand Theft Auto Earth COMING 2110!! (Only on BrainChip3000®)

GTA_Earth.jpg

Grand Theft Auto Earth COMING 2110!! (Only on BrainChip3000®)

GTA_Earth.jpg

And the case contains a baseball bat, fingerless gloves and a rocket launcher that folds up so you can carry it discretely in your pocket... along with several rockets.

Guest Marney

Mini games like Crazy Golf would be cool. Something you might hardly play but at least it would be there for when you feel like fucking about.

I was just thinking about the next GTA. The next setting for GTA could be Los Santos or San Andreas (based on the Beverly Hills casting - possible clue). We're pretty sure to run into Niko during the game then right? (He has a ticket for San Andreas at the end of IV if you guys can remember) As long as it's set after the events of IV that is. Could Niko's ticket have been an obvious in your face clue from the start or was it just a bluff?

And where was Packie headed for at the end of GTAIV (i can't actually remember)?

North had a habit of paying homage to their earlier characters in the PS2 era of GTA, will they stick to this pattern?

• Like 1