Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

- Lots of buyable safe houses.

- Garages (please for the love of god bring them back, i don't want to park my precious cars on the street where some idiot can crash into them).

- Realistic pedestrian-cycles, ie very few people and cars on the streets at night (expect for gangsters, hookers, less pedestrians and cars in rural areas and quieter suburbs etc.

- Massive countryside/wilderness.

- Burglaries, holding up stores and banks.

- Monster trucks.

- Stadiums (stunt bikes, nascar, demolition derby)

I want stealing to be stepped up in GTA V.

I want to pick pocket random peds, I want to be able to actually break into houses at night and steal money or even take items to pawn for moneyz. Pick pocket dead bodies. Attempt bank robberies and recruit a crew to help me out. (During free play not just as a mission.) I want to steal bags from peds and acquire the contents to use or to pawn for more moneyz. Have the ability to scam people, in a small way or try to scam for big $$$$ like property scamming etc. (Maybe as side missions?)

etc. etc.

Hell It's probably too late..

First of all sorry for the long post, you can skip to my wish part @ 2nd paragraph, but please read all to understand why:

Well even though the story line is a Major part, I'd like to mention the most important part that keeps me playing San Andreas for 5 years and forever!: Vehicles' physic, and I mean: THE WHOLE THING.

You can clearly see SR3's kick ass sci-fi/ cartoon-lunatics' dr. "cat face" and Vtol and all that sci-fi energy weapons, not to mention very nice and shiny cars models and variation is satisfactory with all their mods/ upgrades, possibly surpass GTAs. But do you ever ENJOY driving those vehicles the way you do in San Andreas or GTA 4? Honestly SR3 feels like a kids' game, driving is the WORSE in that game, no inertia, no loss of traction, no under steering nor over steering etc...and FYI, I've tried so hard to tweak the car's handling. There are handling scripts for each vehicles, and they are even MORE COMPLEX/ ADVANCED than GTA4 from what I understand. GTA4 driving is the BEST there ever was in GTAs, but SR3 handling files EVEN have GEAR RATIO, RPM limits, various Torque & speed setting @ different gears shift. I CAN EVEN make my car do wheelie in first gear( they select it automatically - 'gears' is just what the physic system acknowledges) and then @ higher speed it drives quite normal because there's not so much torque!!!! BUT OVERALL, I've given up because the TRACTION/ FRICTION part of it, It just ISN'T meant to be REALISTIC, like the way GTAs do. But anyway, I wouldn't worry about 5 as much about the physics after what 4 can do.

Here is the stuffs that would make YOU playing it forever!!!!

1. Damage/ Collision physic:

Must surpass SR3, especially the part where heavy vehicles can crush any random part of the victim, GTA4 shows damage to wheels' alignment, which is GREAT, but still, no performance damage

Should have chassis damage, not just 'cosmetic' like panels.

MOST IMPORTANT, vehicles are machines, they are not living so that you can just keep shooting @ 1 spot and expect it to die(explode).

NO SHOOTING-ON-PANEL damage to cars, CARs explode when fuel gets combustive, like petrol flap/ tank damage or heavy damage @ engine area.

2. All types of NPCs should VALUE their lives, even cops, gangs, thugs....of course @ different level reasonable enough 4 u to enjoy the game with a bit of surreal, means that every guy you kill feels more heavy, rewarding, not just going on a killing spree and get a way easily....but easy enough ;-)

THIS also means AI should be able to take covers..., and everyone, including THE PLAYER, SHOULD feel SUPPRESSED!!!

And EASY e.g: a heavy sounded and visualized breeze of fear when player feels the bullets get close. AND YET, this is a GOOD RIG to start on that RPG flavor of yours, first your aim is shaky when feeling these, then it improves as you practice your NERVE, or gun skills etc... DON'T WORRY this effect shouldn't ruin your control, just affect it at a NOTICEABLE level.

3. GUNS' recoil: I'd recommend that of MAX PAYNE 3, and combine with the 2nd element.

4. A VERY IMPORTANT ONE: CAR CHASE - RACING - TRAFFIC

I wouldn't worry too much about traffic in 5, 4 was OK, 5 is going to be great. BUT here's the thing: making every one as cautious and preparing WILL take a LOAD on AI and Unnecessarily for gameplay, but rig a LITTLE calculation so that at a certain range traffic can spot who is going fast and will freak out and react That's the FUN part about car chasing, especially losing cops.

Movies like Fast n Furious and GONE in 60 Secs have made pursuing very REWARDING & INTENSE (well because they are real-life-rigged), how about NFS MOST WANTED, consistency of cops' tail was terrific, but still they spawn out of nowhere, going extremely fast with bulky/ heavy Crown Victoria V6 on a 4000p chassis, and stopping and reacting SURPASS player eventhough WE have all the fancy handling sport car and according to the plot- our in-game handling should be more AGILE than patrol cops.(JUST IN GAME)

MORE IMPORTANTLY, cops should VALUE their lives too so they wouldn't try to RAM US upfront or Spawn out of nowhere and flank us @ 100 km/h, instead consistently tail us and P.I.T spin us out.

5. This brings me to another ideas that would make GTA worth it's name: Automatic & Manual transmission.

GTA4 brings you modern cars with alarms and those don't. Well it is INCREASINGLY more FUN and REWARDING getting away from the cop whilst changing gears. You might think while doing that will limit other stuffs like 360 drive-by shooting, well SNAP out of it, NO ONE DRIVES and SHOOT @ the same time, you can do both, but separately. Here's the example: When you're driving you're entitled to gears, e-brake, nitros...and when you press aim, you should stay in the same gear no matter how you push, and you speed should remain the same, and when while you're doing both of them and you suddenly crash, well you're ******!

Here's another thing, with automatic, you also have to select Drive/ reverse over Neural( for launching for fun), car will automatically get out of park/neutral to Drive or Reverse for your convenience, but you STILL can select them. This doesn't happen with manual, you HAVE to select every gear, DON'T whine, you have the CLUTCH automated for you already.

Well that's all I can think of for now.

OH WAIT!!! SPEEDOMETER- and TACHOMETER- Of course.

Fuel level maybe?.....Anybody?........

I would like to see:

: Drivable Yachts BIG ONES

: All seen clothing available via store (in-game) or mission unlock

: Flamethrowers!!!!

: Antonov AN-225

: Realistic damage models

: Every vehicle customizable and available

: Varying explosion sizes

: Cloth physics/ APEX

: Waves ; breakwaters on beaches n such

: Vinewood or malibu mansion safe house

: Customizable safehouses

: An all dubstep radio station

: A massive Desert

: Ability to import itunes music onto ingame radio

: Finally, all enterable vehicles with detailed interiors. Be able to get off the yacht's bridge and walk around inside. In a plane (passenger jet) walk around cabin in-flight...that kinda stuff

I support the clothes physics, gameplay alot like SR3 without the SHITTY CAR PHYSICs

I hope that pools of blood on appear if; 1-shot, 2 crushed, or 3 LARGE falls. For intance if you push a guy off a skyscraper, when he hits the ground it should be gory splashing blood. If they're shot in the head there SHOULD be a hole, or headless gory-ness. If the "flatty" turns out to be a steam roller they should be squashed and also be disgusting sounds. Trains oooooooh MAXIMUM GORE.

I think Max Payne/RDR gore was sufficient enough. Sure they could improve it, and it would be welcome, but it's already good enough. However GTA IV gore was complete shit, I think everyone can agree on that. I liked how in RDR if you shot someone in both legs, they could no longer walk.

I think Max Payne/RDR gore was sufficient enough. Sure they could improve it, and it would be welcome, but it's already good enough. However GTA IV gore was complete shit, I think everyone can agree on that. I liked how in RDR if you shot someone in both legs, they could no longer walk.

Yeah, at least maybe be able to decapitate someone though lol.

I agree, also how in RDR, you could leave nasty looking exit wounds in peoples heads after blasting them with a high powered gun.

That would also be welcomed in GTA V.

I have a feeling R* are going to step it up even more in GTA V though :)

Realistic gore and GTA sounds like a great combination... if you want the game to be BANNED.

The reason the gore was so toned down in GTA IV was because of the controversy that has ALWAYS surrounded the series. If you add over-the-top sadism to the series, it'll go in the same direction as Manhunt (which was banned/toned down).

If I were to add my 5c, I'd agree with the fellow who said the RDR blood and bullet-hole effects would be fine.

If I were to add my 10c, I'd be happy with whatever Rockstar produces, because if always enjoyed it in the past. Sure, everybody wants a big map, but we'll get that.

With expectations, Rockstar never seems to be able to win with all their fans. Most fans scream "Make it more like SA!" but we all know that if you want SA, play SA. Rockstar isn't going to just remake San Andreas with every GTA the release, or the critics will be screaming "It's just another SA again..." (I can think of a certain FPS series that likes to make the same game over and over).

It actually sounds to me like a lot of you just want to play Saints Row 4, not GTA 5. <_<

San Andreas on steroids is what i want GTAV to be, and include skateboards.

If you want skateboards go play skate 3. I'm 99% sure you won't be seeing skateboarding or surfing or any of that kind of thing. You'll get bikes and that's about it. And rightly so. This is grand theft auto.

And I'm really hopeing rockstar doesn't cater to the children who bitched that they had to slow down around turns when driving in gta 4. If you want arcade style game play like past gtas, go play them. I'm really likeing the realism and more of a movement towards simulateing real driving. And by now I'm sure they could have it perfected for gta 5.

If they take an improved gta 4, add the online options of red dead redemption and the shooting mechanics of max payne 3, and sprinkle in alittle fun like the pictures we've been seeing of dirt bike raceing and sky diveing, I'm thinking it will make gta5 the perfect game.

• Like 1

San Andreas on steroids is what i want GTAV to be, and include skateboards.

If you want skateboards go play skate 3. I'm 99% sure you won't be seeing skateboarding or surfing or any of that kind of thing. You'll get bikes and that's about it. And rightly so. This is grand theft auto.

And I'm really hopeing rockstar doesn't cater to the children who bitched that they had to slow down around turns when driving in gta 4. If you want arcade style game play like past gtas, go play them. I'm really likeing the realism and more of a movement towards simulateing real driving. And by now I'm sure they could have it perfected for gta 5.

If they take an improved gta 4, add the online options of red dead redemption and the shooting mechanics of max payne 3, and sprinkle in alittle fun like the pictures we've been seeing of dirt bike raceing and sky diveing, I'm thinking it will make gta5 the perfect game.

Adding skateboards would make it more fun, I don't want really boring and repetitive crap that GTA IV was after you beat it. I'd love to hop on a skateboard and do some sick stunts while getting chased by a fat cop and besides it's an open world game.

4 player coop for the PC!

Oh and be able to import your music from your hard drive to the game's radio. I can think of a ton of ideas, but I don't feel like typing them all right now. :no:

• Like 2

Unlimited sprinting. I think it should work like this...

The faster you tap the sprint button the faster you run, maximum sprinting speed should be drastically increased so this can work. (I don't like it when you tap the sprint much faster than everyone else online but you run at the same speed)

The longer you run the faster you have to tap to maintain your speed. (Stamina should dictate how soon this happens)

Basicly, my point is this: As long as you can tap, you can run.

The faster you tap the sprint button the faster you run, maximum sprinting speed should be drastically increased so this can work. (I don't like it when you tap the sprint much faster than everyone else online but you run at the same speed)

The longer you run the faster you have to tap to maintain your speed. (Stamina should dictate how soon this happens)

I liked the fact that you could just hold down the button to sprint. If you think about it that would just get really ridiculous and tiresome of button mashing for a period of five minutes trying to lose someone else.

I liked the fact that you could just hold down the button to sprint. If you think about it that would just get really ridiculous and tiresome of button mashing for a period of five minutes trying to lose someone else.

Not really.