Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I thought it was complete bullshit that you had to shoot the birds in IV. I mean, there was no silenced weapon and you couldn't melee them so it was practically asking to get fucked by a bunch of shotgun wielding Russian gangsters that happen to be driving past. Or the cops.

Once I was peacefully shooting a pigeon in Hove Beach. Literally like 7 Russian gangsters pulled out shotguns and pistols and started blasting me. ST00PId!

On the subject of pigeons, if birds actually fly about in GTA V as evidenced in the trailer then perhaps the hidden packages - i.e the pigeons will move about and not be set at predetermined positons. If Psy were still here it would make it very difficult for him to make guides. :D I think I suggested this idea years ago.

i had a great idea 4 gta5 and the jetpack situation, i thinkinstead of a jetpack there should be sonething like an armored suit with jetpack wit macine gun and roket launcer and its bullet proof, that would be awesomwe to tha max its realistic if u steal it from area 51 like tha jetpack n SAn andreas!!

Much larger weapon selection. IV still had a basic selection with only 2 or 3 types of each weapon.

-Ammu-Nation returns alongside underground arms dealers. Each sell different weaponry.

- Weapons should be considerably expensive to buy, but once purchased are permanently avaliable at safehouses even if you pick up a different weapon during a mission etc...

- Rare guns unlocked by completing side-missions or collecting hidden packages.

• Like 1

i had a great idea 4 gta5 and the jetpack situation, i thinkinstead of a jetpack there should be sonething like an armored suit with jetpack wit macine gun and roket launcer and its bullet proof, that would be awesomwe to tha max its realistic if u steal it from area 51 like tha jetpack n SAn andreas!!

That would be bullshit, might as well use cheats. Bulletproof with a machine gun and rocket? You would never die. It would be fun, but I would prefer the traditional jetpack.

• Like 1

this is GTA... not Halo

srry for repost but i want to see

flamethrower

big mall

car mods (also lowriders voodoo sucked in 4)

rampage missions

clothing options (more stores)

in-game multiplayer like in SA

i want to see gangs on the streets and them fighting (without protag involvement)

atvs

police chases not involving player...also police activity like in 4

tattoos/hair cuts/body building

also side missions that you can call a friend to tag along with...or with in-game mutiplayer

i would like to see rockstar make an ironman like suit in gta 5 that can shoot like an AK i one hnd and shootslike a roclet launcer in te other!and flies with a jet pack

i would like to see rockstar make an ironman like suit in gta 5 that can shoot like an AK i one hnd and shootslike a roclet launcer in te other!and flies with a jet pack

I'm confused - do you want to play GTA 5 or just a freeroam ironman game with no plot so you can just kill people?

• Like 1

what would make this game epic:

has to have trucks with trailer attachment, like san andreas

mountains to drive up and fly off [which looks like they'll have]

animals [attacking ones]

more guns

more interaction with peds [swaring, slapping, asking, threatening]

customisation on cars

waterfalls [which looks like they'll have]

I think that most of the lead characters from the gta series will be in the game,all a little bit older. bring back cj's crazy a** girlfriend from san andreas. give me a spot where i can keep all my whips i collect in the game without them disappearing.i cant wait it will be huge people.

None of the protagonists from previous GTA's will be in V, or any future titles. Niko is possible, but highly unlikely. As for 'cj's crazy a** girlfriend,' (you can say 'ass,' by the way), her name is Catalina, and you should play GTA III, then you'll see why, even if R* were going to use previous characters, she still wouldn't be in the game.

A grab feature, for example;

-Grab peds, throw them etc.

-Grab moving vehicles (from the truck screen, could be possible)

-Grab random shit like chairs, cash registers, trash cans etc. (All throw-able too) ;)

-Grab things on walls to climb simple things. (Grab onto a window, to an above window to get on to a roof etc.)

You get the idea, feel free to add more grab ideas :)

Also, I want to pick up dead bodies, also drag them. Dump bodies in the boot/trunk of a car. And even tie up an alive ped, and put him in the boot/trunk

:evilbanana:

Forget the jetpack... first thing i wanna see back is this baby3181555604279609.jpg

Yes, the Mower in Sa is great xD

I hope the vehicles are able to have nitro again and as well the tuning options...

A (short) vehicle wish list:

Dumper, Comebine Harvester, Rhino & Hunter

At-400 & Andromeda,the Vortex & other armed boats

and probaly able to use a wheelchair xD

Throwing knives, a hatchet and as well a fire axe would be nice, but I doubt that V will contain them

Furthermore I want to use a spray can and the fire extinguisher again, and of course the tear gas xD

If there's anything I want more than anything on GTA V it would be first person mode I mean it would be pretty damn awesome if they ever had first person I mean it would be hard to control a bit but it would be easier to fire guns in first person and better than going first person in the car like in GTA IV. I'm also expecting all the schools from GTA SA to return in some sort of way I presume or it could just be without doesn't matter. I think in the future there will be DLC's for the characters or it could just be non DLC which really makes no difference to me. And as always the cheats and the phone can't wait I think there will be more cheats than ever to use. Also a massive selection of vehicles as always Rockstar adds new vehicles and I'm hoping the rhino tank returns and as for the helicopters and planes I'm expecting them all to have a purpose well not all really but I think the huge planes will be awesome to ride. And finally for the bridges to cross the island it will be blocked by barricades and not under construction made no sense to me why they would they're more likely to be barricaded

I think you know it would be good you know if you know the trees you know were interactable you know and you know you could you know climb in them you know and you know maybe use them you know as a sniper/you know stealth spot you know, taking down enemies, I mean you know dont you think it would add a lot to the game, i mean being able to climb trees? I mean, especially in the mountains, you know, i mean

Grab people by the bollocks.

Thats a... damn good idea. What about tittie grabbing for the female peds? We wouldn't want them getting left out would we?

Come to think of it i want the ability to grab women's asses too.

....Wow, I think I just became perverted over a video game. And we all know that's the worst type of pervert.... :ermm:

I still stand by those ideas though... :shiftyninja: