Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Guest Marney1

That's a pretty good idea DuP'. Starting out at the bottom sounds appealing, not sure about Dhaka though I'd still like the next one to be somewhere in the U.S. but somewhere new. *Waits for TreeFitty to shout HAWAII!!"

I love when we get a new member that makes organized posts with good GTA suggestions. We get way too much caps lock gibberish, and too much of this emoticon: :thumbup: I fucking hate that thing. Not so much around these forums, but we got it constantly on the old forums.

Good suggestions though, Dredetox. The only thing I disagree with is the thing about the friends. I think instead of removing it, it should just be expanded upon. Like, instead of going to a bar and getting drunk, then dropping your friend off at his place, you come out of the bar just as a group of thugs you attacked in a previous mission show up, and a shootout ensues and you have to struggle to steady your shots and hit your target while drunk, or you go to see a show in a club owned by someone you've been going after in missions, and security tries to take you out and you never make it inside to see the show. The friend activities as they are now are worthless, but instead of dropping them, they should just tack some real substance onto them.

thanks for the good word massacre.

sorry for the late reply, lost my password.

and i never thought of expanding on the friends missions. I guess i just grew tired of them and never saw what great potential they can have.

i am down for some good payback drunken shooting missions with friends.

or what if the girlfriends find out you are cheating and they become violent and every now and then they will surpise you with a chainsaw or some awkward weapon and you have to evade them haha

• Like 1

After dating Michelle/Karen in GTA IV, for a while I thought that all the girlfriends would have a brief story and a few missions to do involving them. Kiki's (the jealous stalker, for those who don't remember) story would have been fun. You'd have to avoid her like you avoid the cops; taking sudden turns, speeding into parking garages to switch cars, jumping off a bridge and swimming away, etc. If they continue using dating as a side activity, they need to do it this way. Aside from a few funny stories, I got nothing out of buying my girlfriend a burger and driving her home to watch the camera bob around while the controller vibrated.

I think the friends thing in GTA4 was a good idea for a sandbox game, but in practice it didn't quite work.

What would be good is instead of the friends being part of the games progression (ie you could only unlock certain missions through certain friends), they were characters you meet along the way, be it randomly on the street or through other characters, and it should be your choice to hang out with them/do favours for them/work for them, but eventually you will benefit from it.

So for instance you may meet someone that works in the clothes shop and after a while he gives you cheaper clothes, eventually you can get clothes from him for free (but only from the particular shop he works in). Or you could meet a crooked cop who after a while of hanging out will sell you back your guns when you get arrested, the more you hang out the cheaper it is to buy them back - eventually you could get to the stage where you get them for free.

It could work with anyone in the city - pay'n'spray (work your way up to free paintjobs), ambulance (work your way up to health packs delivered, awesome if your in a hideout), all the resteraunts & shops, ammunation (which better make a comback).

This way they wouldn't interfere with the main storyline, you wouldn't feel forced into hanging out with people, it all just becomes part of the 'open world' gameplay, it woulld be your choice how far you chose to go with friends.

The best part would be that once you've got to top level with all your friends you would effectively run the city!

Guest God

The option to not be a criminal. You want a car, earn the cash............don't have any ideas on how to earn this cash though without spending 14 years behind the counter at Burger Shot.

• Like 1

I want wildlife (various animals). But it's not going to happen because some players could have fun killing animals and that is apparently so much worse than killing humans.

Yes I had much fun in RDR not killing and skinning various animals.

• Like 1

I want wildlife (various animals). But it's not going to happen because some players could have fun killing animals and that is apparently so much worse than killing humans.

Yes I had much fun in RDR not killing and skinning various animals.

This is an early Sunday morning, but I think I'm just enough awake to sense some irony here. Some of us have not forgot where burgers come from.

Edit,

I want tractor trailers like in SA. I miss whipping around corners and taking out people on the outer sidewalk with the trailer. I was quite disappointed with IV over this.

Every time I see a fire engine in GTA IV I think of you. Hope there's more in GTA 5, just for you. :)

I like to think the drivers are all TreeFitty, so I pull them out of the cabs, shoot them in the face and proceed to have Niko fondle their corpse.

:lol:

• Like 1

The option to not be a criminal. You want a car, earn the cash............don't have any ideas on how to earn this cash though without spending 14 years behind the counter at Burger Shot.

Maybe you should play the sims.

• Like 1

Sometimes the animations in RDR are a pain in the ass when I'm in the middle of a firefight or trying to make quick movements. I hope R* sacrifices the "smooth" movements a little for function. Sucks when you want to take cover during a reloading animation that can't be interupted while you're being shot at by 10 enemies. Things like that. Also when you want to make a quick turn but end up making a long, slow turn instead.

• Like 1

Sometimes the animations in RDR are a pain in the ass when I'm in the middle of a firefight or trying to make quick movements. I hope R* sacrifices the "smooth" movements a little for function. Sucks when you want to take cover during a reloading animation that can't be interupted while you're being shot at by 10 enemies. Things like that. Also when you want to make a quick turn but end up making a long, slow turn instead.

Firefighter in a firefight. :v

I have not played RDR, but what you describe sounds like an awful glitch in design. Not being able to immediately take cover because of an animation must be a party-killer. :sick:

I never noticed anything like that while playing RDR. But the turning problem I had, while running I want to turn right slightly and for some reason it's interpreted by the game as I want to double back on the spot and go in completely the wrong direction. At least I think that was in RDR, maybe it was in GTA IV too.

It was in GTA IV. As I've replayed IV lately, I've become increasingly frustrated with Niko leaning in the direction he's turning, like he's a fucking motorcycle. Let's not let that shit happen in GTA V.

• Like 1

I never noticed anything like that while playing RDR. But the turning problem I had, while running I want to turn right slightly and for some reason it's interpreted by the game as I want to double back on the spot and go in completely the wrong direction. At least I think that was in RDR, maybe it was in GTA IV too.

Doesn't happen all the time. Seems to be certain guns but I'm not sure which ones. Realistically it's like a second but it seems forever in the middle of a fight. Another thing is with certain guns Marston (or online character) will be behind cover and stand up a little to shoot and continue to stand there for a second after the shot cocking the gun while getting shot at.

• Like 1

i would like to see GTA5 sanandreas 2 because you could do things that GTA4 couldn't do like go to the barber shop,buy clothes,property,also more missions i think sanandreas had 75 missions and i like them all and they should have carl johnson/cj back on GTA5 they should have a story with cj going back to his gang street life and he's also trying to stop his 2 son's from following his footsteps and also his son's mother keeps getting calls from school about them getting in trouble and one of his son's bringing a gun to school and shooting another gang member and cj find out his brother sweets has been killed by some gang member called the kings of los santos and cj just find out one of his son is missing and come to find out he's been kidnept and the game should have 92 missions this time just to make it more realistic and fun and you should be able to create your own character and also create characters to put in your gang and better realistic graphics and better hair styles better shoes and clothes.

Wow, that was uh, original, I think your first paragraph contained one full stop, and that was at the end.

What's so special about having exactly 92 missions, why not 100?

• Like 1

yeah you right but why 100 why not 105 missions and also GTA5 sanandreas 2 should take place in california,newyork,canada,las vagas,DC or new jersey and also military guns and it should have a gym to work out and build alot of muscles and when you get caught by the police for killing someone or robbery and you get put in prison and get in fights in prison and also you can call someone to help you get out or you can find a way to break out and also you can get ideas from the movie american gangster and add the ideas from the movie and put it in GTA5 sanandreas 2 and carl johnson/cj can become the biggest kingpin and also you can pay the police 1000 or 2000 to live you alone on the streets or you can use cheat codes.

i don't like saints row 2 or saints row 3 all the saints row games is not realistic and i don't like the graphics and i don't like how the way character runs and cars graphics looked weird and the only thing i liked about saints row 2 and saints row 3 was you can create your own character.

i think GTA5 sanandreas 2 should also have links and online multiplayer and you can change your gang color to what ever you want and you and your gang can get together and rob a bank or store and also take over other gangs neighborhoods i also think you could pay someone to do your dirty work like pay someone to kill your enemy like someone that owes you money or you could choose to do it yourself and also you can have sex in the strip club and bring home 3 or 4 strippers home and have a threesom or a foursom and i also think you should sell drugs and make money for and the GTA5 sanandreas 2 should have 55 clothes stores,31 food stores,37 shoes stores and 35 jewellery stores and and also realistic military guns and armor like bullet proof vestses.

i also think you should create characters to put in gang and change the name of your gang the name you want it to be and also you can do alot of missions and get alot of respect everywhere in the city or even in different states and you can become a kingpin/boss.

I'm trying to resist flaming here, cause i'm in a nice mood. So i'll simply say; I highly doubt you'll see the majority of your ideas in the next GTA, or even the GTA after that.

But I guess you already knew that.

*Facepalm*

PSN and Steam profiles don't exist. Either this guy can't spell his own profile names, or this is just a spam account posting gibberish for the lulz. I'm ashamed I didn't immediately figure this out.

*Throws away plastic Junior Detective badge in shame*

• Like 2