Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Guest Marney-1

~ Long Story Line ( I Want The Game To Last Atleast 3 or 4 Months

Just play the game less? It'll last longer.

The sad cunts who have no lives and rush through a game in three days and then insist on moaning about its length really piss me off.

I haven't finished TBoGT yet, taking my time.

Just checked my stats on the Social Club and I'm 12% complete.

post-10-0-39423100-1343240418.png

Edited by Marney-1

What the fuck? 88% That can't be right. Last time I played TBoGT - which was ages ago - i'm sure there were loads of trophies I couldn't be bothered to get.

For Gta V I want more realism like if I'm shooting an M4 and I accidently shot the ground that little piece of concrete comes up ...and if I shoot a rocket laucher it leave a crater in the ground

Another thing I want to be able plan a bank robbery by inviting the other characters the game to my house (like the way they do it in movies)

I want a better system of hiding from the cops and stuff.. Like hold your breath for so long why they scan the water with flash lights.. I want to feel like iam really trying evade police.. not just with speed but sneakiness

Also I want get wanted stars fot speeding and other things like stop lights.. Adds realism and a 1 star is easily lost

yeah, but if you got a * for speeding and running reds it will mean the game will be very slow paced and the cops would be constantly after you which for the first 5-10 police chases and times being caught would be fun but for the rest it would get very boring and very annoying. i agree with the first part though. there is a need for speed game where if you evaded the police, you had to get to these special places where it sped up the police evasion bar and you got away slightly quicker. something like that would be cool and if the police were smarter. but that said, i would rather you be able to get a freeze wanted level cheat so you could counteract it if you wanted or like in driver 3 game, you could turn police on or off. that would be cool

Guest Marney-1

I'll be looking for illuminati symbolism, subliminal messages etc.

Thats true i wonder if R* adds more serious easter eggs in the game like symbolism. ill be looking for that myself

Guest Marney-1

Thats true i wonder if R* adds more serious easter eggs in the game like symbolism. ill be looking for that myself

I liked the way they made Dan, Sam and Leslie Benzies' names appear at the same moment as the 'all seeing eye' in the opening credits of L.A. Noire.

explore_kotaku_videos_1453.jpg

• Like 1

Okay here is my wishlist for GTA 5.

i ve read a lot of wishes that cars should be able to be customized or buildings should collapse or other weapons.which are good ideas and wishes but i would actually like it more

if the city itself would be more interactive and complex. not just a bunch of npc's walking around without a goal.

i m not going to say that every npc should have a fixed way or "life" but at least a few of them and here are my suggestion.

It should basically be a mixture of GTA4, Red Dead Redemption and Hitman

- be able to switch clothes. lets say you kill someone (bodyguard, police, firemen etc.) you can switch clothes.

- homeless people. this is pretty easy. create some alleys where homeless people hang out and make them go to different parts of the city during the day/night to find food or beg for money.

- mayor of the city or governor of the state . Somewhere in the Main City will be a Compound/Mansion where the Mayor lives and also the city hall. The Mayor/G will be an "intelligent" NPC. Means he will have a daily/weekly routine. This routine can repeat itself after a week. The Mayor will of course be protected by the secret service. so if he goes somewhere the Secret Service will follow him in the normal black SUVs and they will be armed. So lets say the routine of the Mayor is Go To City Hall. Sit in Office. be in Meetings. Go Home. Walk Around House. Have a fundraiser party. go to sleep. same procedure next day.

every 3 weeks or so he will go on a vacation for a week. so he will drive to the airport and get in a helicopter or plane. because of this you will have different options. first of all you can follow him and find out the routine. and if you wanna kill him you have different options to do so. you can storm the compound. sneak into the compound. follow home a bodyguard and take his position. blow up his car. become his driver (by following the driver home and take him out). it also should give the option to kidnap people with a bag over the head or handcuffs (similar to RDR). you could maybe buy a warehouse and build it out. to store drugs or weapons or cars. but you could also have the ability to put a hole in the ground or a holding cell where you can keep your kidnapped people.

now back to the Mayor. Lets say the Mayor gets killed. First of All an Investigation/Manhunt should start. (depending on witnesses or evidence. so there should also be a police squad. see later on)

it should everywhere in the newspaper/on tv etc.the alert level of the city will rise. more people will stay at home or more police will be out etc.

If the Mayor is only kidnapped a FIB Team will investigate. (So in the City will be a Police HQ and an FIB HQ which will both be accessible). with clues. You will have an informant in the Police and the FBI (no real character) and you will get text messages like "FIB found Warehouse.ETA 30 Minutes. So you can decide if you go back to the warehouse and face the police or if you release the Mayor or if you burn down the warehouse to remove all evidence. (in case the Mayor dies. There will be a new Mayor after 2-3 Weeks who takes over the position.)

You should also have the option to explore the Mansion. Like as a Waiter at a party (so waiters need to be special characters too). so you could sneak around the Mansion and maybe find the Mayors Bank Account Information at a local bank. so one other option would be to either fake employment at the Bank to empty the account via computer. or to Rob the Bank. This will lead the Mayor to be poor and to end up as a homeless on the street. the steps in between need to be produced via newspaper etc. like Mayor broke. resigns from position etc.

- the same thing as the Mayor but since we are in LA there will be a hollywood so there should be like 10 celebrities that work the same way as the Mayor. They live in Mansions. Are protected. only difference they work at movie studios. or go shopping in expensive stores. go to movie premieres.

same options apply for these "intelligent" npc's.

- another thing would be the police or FIB. Not all the Police will be "intelligent" but there will be 1 Police and 1 FIB Squad for you. so if you did something one squad will investigate. so you can either take out that team. or just the leader. or burn the evidence. or follow them home and bribe them etc.

These are all "bad" actions. but you should also be able to do good. lets say you have a fake police uniform you can decide to help the case and go after the bad guy.

- which brings me to the next point. Court Rooms. There should be Court Rooms or at least one. where you go if you are caught by the police or just as a visitor. the whole trial shouldnt be shown. you can select a defence if you want to or select a lawyer (by price) and then the dice will roll and you are either guilty or not guilty. not guilty you walk out free guilty you go to prison. (prison comes later.)

lets say you go in the court room or to the door of the court. where you can read a text of the case. what happend. if the guy/girl is guilty or not. (it gives you a hint if a person is innocent or not.) so after you read the text you see the verdict being spoken. if a guilty guy is guilty he will go to prison. you can either decide to go after him and take care of it (when you think justice isnt served.). if the guy is guilty but is judged not guilty. same thing. (as always there need to be consequences. so newspaper article or tv show about it. that talks about the case if you interfere. so if you kill the guilty guy. the news will report it and depending on how it went you will become a hero or not)

- Prison. The Prison should be alive. like if you get arrested. you can decide to break out or get out by good behavior or with bribes or just stay in prison until sentence served.

if you stay in prison you will have the prison routine. (what we see in movies and tv shows. walk the line etc.) you can start brawls. or go to the library and study on skills. there will be one Boss in the Prison that runs the show. so you can be his friend or enemy and take care of him and take his position and do deals in prison or create a riot.

If you are not a prisoner. you should be able to either break out people or get a guard uniform and do a mass release of everybody. or blackmail, kidnap the head of the prison.

(and again. Breakout will alert the police. which raises the awareness and danger lever of the city so the city will adjust to the situation.)

- race sensitive. since the game will take place on the westcoast it should be race sensitive. not too sensitive but a little. and what i mean by that is that if you kill a specific amount of a racial group and get away or get a good lawyer to get you not guilty. there should be riots of some kind. or alternatively if you see the cops beat someone up you can interfere. (and if the tv camera or so sees you you will become a hero.) or you can help the police and be charged too.

- keep track of your crimes. the police and yourself should have a file of you crimes. so you can become most wanted. or just being recognized on the street by the poilice. but the police shouldnt always be on you. like after a few days after they cant find you it should be a cold case. it will still be added to your file. and the police will still look for you but indirectly. so theres not always a police car coming in on you all the time if you are wanted. it should also help if you get cosmetic surgery to create a new existence.

so i got banks, prison, police, court, mayor, celebrities and homeless people covert. anybody with more ideas like that?

oh and i would like to see tazer guns. (for kidnappings, reducing wanted levels on break ins etc)

• Like 1

i think the police shouldn't shoot at you if you stop moving and put away all weapons but if you have a 4 or more star they might choose to use their tazers but if you run they will shoot. they should also only shot if shot at. and maybe if you run (without weapons drawn) on like a 2-3 star wanted level, they would taze you to stop you. i think if they do have a tazer, they should not be able to hit you all the time, like if you run and turn they miss but if you stand still they'll hit.

i like your ideas, well done :D

Edited by Massacre

Either quote the individual part you're referring to, or, since his post is directly above yours, don't quote it at all. That post was huge, it doesn't need to be there twice in a row.

i think the police shouldn't shoot at you if you stop moving and put away all weapons but if you have a 4 or more star they might choose to use their tazers but if you run they will shoot. they should also only shot if shot at. and maybe if you run (without weapons drawn) on like a 2-3 star wanted level, they would taze you to stop you. i think if they do have a tazer, they should not be able to hit you all the time, like if you run and turn they miss but if you stand still they'll hit.

i like your ideas, well done :D

The whole star system would have to be remade in that case. It's 3 stars for killing a cop, and I really, really really doubt cops would continue to try taze you when you're massacring them.

I think it should be roughly like this:

1 star : can easily bribe the cops or go to jail peacefully. Resist arrest, and they just chase you.

2 star: can bribe the cops, but it would be expensive. Resist arrest, and they try to taze you. instead of shooting you to death like in IV.

3 star: Can't bribe cops, Cops start shooting

4 star: helicopters, boats and NOOSE

5 star: FIB

6 star: Military

That's just a rough idea for the system that I think would work well.

Well I dont thinks cops should shoot unless u have been seen with a gun... And u should be able to kill and get away with it if no one is around..

2 more thoughts.

1. the mayor of the city (see posting before) should take different routes to work every day. (6 days of the week. after one week it repeats itself). if there is a road block or so the convoy will take a different route. on the 7th day it should be a day off. so the mayor spends time at home in the pool or goes to the cinema etc.

in the city hall where he works you should be able to interact. you should be able to lock doors. get him of route. disable the elevator things like that. so with that character alone the player would have an infinity amount of possibilities to eliminate a character.

so you can create a genius plan on how to eliminate someone in an infinite amount of ways. which would increase long time fun. and it would be more interesting than just shooting around as we do now in GTA 4 without purpose just to create chaos etc. (and imagine that in multiplayer. you have 3-4 people. so 1 could go on a roof and use the sniper rifle. the other one can detonate a bomb, the third one can block in the mayors car while the 4th opens fire on the secret service.)

also awesone would be the helicopter that has a magnet underneath....this way you could just grab the mayors car and fly away and drop him in the ocean or something.

and while you drop him in the ocean the police units that are close to the drop point and to the assault point will purely focus on that attack.

now if you go ahead and say that you can also rob banks you could use kidnapping or attacking the mayor as a distraction.

2. the other thing that would be nice has to do with the mayor too.

lets say politics would play a role. and you would have a blue mayor and a red mayor. and it makes a difference whos in charge. lets say blue is okay with abortion and wants low taxes and gun control and no censorship, is against drugs, is corrupt and wants to get the homeless of the street.

while red is against abortion, want high taxes no gun control is for censorship and doesnt care about the homeless and is for legalization of drugs.

now its purely random who gets elected. but lets say

blue is elected it will have the following changes: protesters in front of abortion clinics, low funding on police and street and keeping the city clean (due to low taxes) and lots of uneducated people (dropouts unemployment) due to low school funding, gun control is enforced which means if you wear a gun police will notice you and its harder to get new guns or ammo. the censorship is only for fun so radio stations wont swear anymore or naked women in adds or online will have black bars over them. the police will also focus more on drug raids then on other crimes. and if you go to streets where homeless hang out you will see that the amount of homeless people got reduced.

if red is elected you will see that the abortion clinics are closed down. schools, police, firemen etc are well funded means you will see more of them. the city will be clean and the streets will be in good shape. there will be more npcs with guns walking around/it will be easier to buy guns and ammo. you wont be suspicious walking arount in public with a gun. since he is for the legalization of drugs your drug business will go down (in case that system is included) and you will see more high people on the street.

since red doesnt care about the homeless their numbers rise and crazy scientist can kidnap them without consequences.

there is also a green government but thats pretty neutral. so if you kill the mayor you will basically change politics. you can influence it by either killing the mayor or by transfering funds to the party.

just for giggles there could also be a black party that just wants to see the world burn.(corrupt police, no tax, no gun control. etc)

Guest Marney-1

whats the connection between gta and illuminati, marney ?

I've no idea, why are you asking me?

GTA isn't a life simulator. So many kids come on here and say they want to sit in jail or have a family and get a job. It's Grand Theft Auto. Not the Sims. If you want to play the Sims, go play the Sims. Simple.

Do I need to dumb it down more for you?

^^No I'm just like it's people's opinions; I mean not everybody wants a heavily realstic game, but some people just want the game to be a bit more realistic is certain ways. Not saying I agree with all of the ideas, but it's just people's opinions. Nevermind... :/

OT: I'm looking forward to the ability to purchase property like in SA, VC, and Chinatown Wars. I'd also love for many tuners and sports cars from San Andreas to return as well as the Deluxo from VC.