Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I heard that some guys from 2k czech were helping rockstar with gta 5 and some rockstar guys were helping 2k czech with their new title (possibly mafia 3?)

I heard that some guys from 2k czech were helping rockstar with gta 5 and some rockstar guys were helping 2k czech with their new title (possibly mafia 3?)

Nevermind i just researched it and thats false. It could be cool to see some different influence from such a developer like 2k czech to polish gta 5 and make it even more perfect.

Guest Marney-1

Nevermind i just researched it and thats false. It could be cool to see some different influence from such a developer like 2k czech to polish gta 5 and make it even more perfect.

Rockstar have their own developers, no need to beg for outside help.

No one is begging, i just think that if 2k czech were to help rockstar with development that it would probably be pretty cool. Plus as im sure you already know, gta 5 is going to be a massive game, and rockstar is already getting lots of help from their other studios and not just Rockstar North.

I got sick of mafia 2 because I had to deliver gas tickets early in the game. I beat it then shut off my Xbox. Turned it back on and had to do the mission again so I just didn't play it.

Guest Marney-1

No one is begging, i just think that if 2k czech were to help rockstar with development that it would probably be pretty cool. Plus as im sure you already know, gta 5 is going to be a massive game, and rockstar is already getting lots of help from their other studios and not just Rockstar North.

Sorry, I'm lost as to why exactly you would like to see an outside studio work on the game.

Yeah and I would like them to put more selections of clothes from street hood clothes to either business clothes they should have a selection of clothes and I would like to be able to get haircuts and get tattoos and work out and make ur guy buff if you want to like in san Andreas and another would be good off off mafia 2 like when u get in the car u can see how fast your goin and u got to get gas and stuff just more realistic

I like the Idea of it bein in los Santos but would like it to have more selections of clothes shoes etc i would more like the street,hood clothes but it needs to be more like san Andreas like you could work out get haircuts and tattoos and just make it more realistic like mafia 2 and more guns and like if you go into a bar or a club you can sit down at bar and if your walking down the street you can talk to people just more realistic

I think the main thing it needs is the different terrain.. That and lotz and lots of interactable buildings.. After playing gta4 for hours just now iam sure those two things will make the game

I miss Vice City mobster irony and sarcasm. In San Andreas the gang scene was huge, but CJ was too much ex-gang member. GTA4... Sorry, I didnt liked Niko (Grand theft Auto: Liberty City Stories with accent and better graphics). Ballad of gay Tony and Lost and Damned, amazing, much better than Niko story. Really hope that the main story will bring us a funny and inteligent character. Vercetti was/is by far, the best dark hero ever. F U Vader. lol

What I expect in the new GTA V is complete realism or as real as *R can go. The reason why we all play the game is because its realistic, we can all relate to it while driving around or taking a walk in our city. The only reason why we would'nt do any of the things in real life is because our asses will go to jail, not just our weapons being taken away.

I'm not saying after getting arrested go to jail or when you die you lose all progress, but improvement of the police would be the best idea I think. Making the system more realistic will inhance the thrill & suspense of the game. When I obtained a 3star wanted level in GTA IV i wasn't phased, all I needed to do was run to a car & i was good to go. It would be really good to see some real life or sneaky tactics we could use to get away from the LSPD.

________I'm wishing they put a large amount of clothing choice in IV as well, not as big and lunatic/childish as SA but something that all members have their own unique character and not the same look. We all have different preferences in Style and appeal, and this makes cut scenes so much more interesting to watch, seing your character in your clothes of choice. I'm sure all will agree with this*...

I hope for an hispanic character to play with aswell, # would'nt mind a White man though.

when on other GTA games like GTA IV it was good until you done all the missions , but at the end i had $746,589 to spend but there was nothing to spend it on so R* say it is all about the almighty dollor , well here what i want to keep you on the game way after you finish the missions

Being able to buy houses,penthouse,airfield,bussiness like car dealership,repair garage,taxi company, trucking company and ilegal bussiness

also being able to change what your bussiness offer and things,house designs and items inside/upgrade houses and bussiness

hire workers and check up on them, being enable to work in your bussiness and use your houses for parties , ganghideouts for your homies

Gang wars, more then 2 gangs and fighting for land but once you beat i gang a little while later new one comes in

also being able to get as many gang members to follow you in cars

buying cars,upgrading them and sell them on, plus to make the game more down to earth cars breakdown and need repaired my you or repair truck/shop

plus need gas ,so you might have to get a new car if your in the middle of nowhere

and last park cars and lock them where ever and return a 1 or 2 later in gametime and it still there but only if you own the car from a dealership or trade (gangs mates,ilegal licend plates

and like my facebook page GTA V UK FANS

• Like 2

There was taxi missions ********. You call roman for work.

You're right, that totally slipped my mind. I guess I never thought of that as taxi missions, just like I never thought of using the police computer to go after wanted people as vigilante missions. I'm talkin old school taxi missions, like you're playing Crazy Taxi, if you remember that game. I wanna be able to hop in a taxi and start it up without having to call my fat cousin to arrange it every time.

it would be good if you own a taxi company and drive them without timer and being able to design and choose what cars your company can use

I want a better system of hiding from the cops and stuff.. Like hold your breath for so long why they scan the water with flash lights.. I want to feel like iam really trying evade police.. not just with speed but sneakiness

Also I want get wanted stars fot speeding and other things like stop lights.. Adds realism and a 1 star is easily lost

that would be cool,

How about animals like dogs,cats,tijger, eagle or somthing else and buy your own animal?

maybe a dog for your house or gang hideout to stop attackers

not sure if this has been said, but i want to see all enterable and interactive buildings, hospital police station, etc, all to show up on the map and the mini map. normal building to show much like landmarks in la noire.

Guest Marney-1

not sure if this has been said, but i want to see all enterable and interactive buildings, hospital police station, etc, all to show up on the map and the mini map. normal building to show much like landmarks in la noire.

There's another thread called Interactable Buildings.

Guest Marney-1

You missed the relevant part of his post.

Maybe I did. In response to that I think if all the enterable buildings showed up on the map it'd take away some of the open world fun. I'd rather find them myself then come on here and say - "Hey everyone, I found an enterable building!"

In GTA V I want the fighting to be more realistic in GTA IV niko had wack ass fake punches and kicks. I wanna be able to hold the punch button down hard and my character could throw a hard hook and knock a ped out cold so I could run through his pockets and take all his money lol ... an another thing why is it when you kill somone they fake looking money floats above the ground I wanna see real looking money in GTA V and I also want to be about to rob any grocery store,supermarket,bank,atm machines and random ped on the street anytime I feel like and not just during a mission ...what y'all think????

These are things I want to see in GTA 5:

1. New weapons

2. New Cars

3. Use your cellphone (like in GTA 4)

4. Haircut, Tattoo, and Gym places (like in GTA SA)

5. Being able to fly planes and drive trains

6. Realistic car crashes

7. Being able to go inside any house or building.

8. Buy and sell safehouses

9. Customize your car

10. Do Bank robbery missions and Burglary missions.

11. Buy clothes from certain shops like Zip (from GTA SA)

Those are my top ideas for GTA 5 its what I want to look for.

~ Buyable Houses ( like 40 or 50 Houses )

~ More Cars And Bikes

~ Jobs Like A Cop Or Paramedic

~ Snowy Terrain

~ Houses In The Country And At Airports

~ Able To Enter More Houses Like Markets Or Get Hotel Rooms ETC.

~ Long Story Line ( I Want The Game To Last Atleast 3 or 4 Months

~ Be Able To Make Your Own Weapons And Sell Them

~ Buy, Sell & Grow Weed And Other Drugs

~ Have A Cell Phone And Girl Friends

~ Long Story Line ( I Want The Game To Last Atleast 3 or 4 Months

Just play the game less? It'll last longer.

The sad cunts who have no lives and rush through a game in three days and then insist on moaning about its length really piss me off.