Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I hope there is a massive mall where you can walk in and massacre everyone

I just logged in to like this suggestion. Vice Point Mall anyone?

• Like 3

wouldn't mind a new extra mission for police helicopters. instead of searching for the criminal on the computer like in the car in IV. You start the police missions but provide air cover for other cops, so go around the city helping out using the search light or whatever lol.

• Like 2

what i want is for it to be more of a crime and police centered game. i mean, i want the option to become an officer and do crime-fighting stuff and for there to be random police chases where you can choose to get involved. also, you can choose to be a criminal and in the random police chases you can help the criminal escape. i also think it would be cool for you to be able to usurp your police status to con people and stuff like that. 2nd think i would like is it to be a free roam from the start or maybe only 2 areas like the city then countryside. i found the having to unlock areas got very boring because if you wanted to explore more you had to do the storyline which got boring and didn't give you any choice.

what i want is for it to be more of a crime and police centered game. i mean, i want the option to become an officer and do crime-fighting stuff and for there to be random police chases where you can choose to get involved. also, you can choose to be a criminal and in the random police chases you can help the criminal escape. i also think it would be cool for you to be able to usurp your police status to con people and stuff like that. 2nd think i would like is it to be a free roam from the start or maybe only 2 areas like the city then countryside. i found the having to unlock areas got very boring because if you wanted to explore more you had to do the storyline which got boring and didn't give you any choice.

The game is not Grand Theft Police. Maybe for multiplayer, but not for the campaign.

The game is not Grand Theft Police. Maybe for multiplayer, but not for the campaign.

dude, it is just what i want, ok? if you don't like it, don't bother with it. in any event, i didn't say that i want it to PURELY be focused on police and crime, i said it should be MORE focused in police and crime. i would like it to have lots of vehicles and great continuity with NIO (non-interactive objects). please, don't bother with me again ok?

The purpose of this place is to discuss ideas. That doesn't mean everyone needs to agree with everyone else. You like an idea and someone else dislikes it. You both give your points on why it is good or bad. That's a discussion.

• Like 2

Plus I think he was talking about a vigilante mission. You can take down criminals in GTA IV, and in SA do the same.

I like the idea a lot.

I want the taxi missions back. I don't know why, but that was one of my favorite things to do in gta when I was younger. When I first got GTAIV I tried pressing every button while I was in a taxi and was pretty bummed when it didn't start up and show me who to pick up.

Realistic and unlimited taxi driving missions in gta v please.

I do not really care if the graphics are not superior to GTA IV, what really interests me is history, the amount of extra things we can do, change the protagonist, have unique choices, do many missions outside of history and much more, maybe not many agree with me but if the graphics are almost identical to those of GTA IV for me no problem. B)

Vigilante missions are okay but I kinda don't like the idea of being a cop in the story that's just my opinion, for multiplayer it's not a bad idea at all.

• Like 1

There was taxi missions ********. You call roman for work.

You're right, that totally slipped my mind. I guess I never thought of that as taxi missions, just like I never thought of using the police computer to go after wanted people as vigilante missions. I'm talkin old school taxi missions, like you're playing Crazy Taxi, if you remember that game. I wanna be able to hop in a taxi and start it up without having to call my fat cousin to arrange it every time.

Edited by Massacre
Just let the morons be morons. No need to start a flame war.

I want a better system of hiding from the cops and stuff.. Like hold your breath for so long why they scan the water with flash lights.. I want to feel like iam really trying evade police.. not just with speed but sneakiness

Also I want get wanted stars fot speeding and other things like stop lights.. Adds realism and a 1 star is easily lost

• Like 2

Guest Marney-1

I wouldn't want 1 star for speeding if it still lead to being arrested, only if it was a fine.

Like this in Mafia 2?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pHw6ZVPDz0&feature=player_embedded

What I love about this game, peds call the cops, cops investigate.

No magical sixth sense. Plus pedestrians stay still and don't run away when there is a gun pointed at them. They wait to call the cops when it's safe and so on.
  • Like 1

Peds pull out cell phones and call 911 in IV. You can delay or even avoid a wanted level by leaving the area quickly enough or finding the ped on their phone and interrupting them.

Guest Marney-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pHw6ZVPDz0&feature=player_embedded

What I love about this game, peds call the cops, cops investigate.

No magical sixth sense. Plus pedestrians stay still and don't run away when there is a gun pointed at them. They wait to call the cops when it's safe and so on.

If you rob a store and go past again shortly after you'll find the police in the store taking a witness statement. If you're spotted nearby the victim will tell them "There he is!" and it's time to run.

So many things in Mafia 2 I'd like to see in GTA V.

I learned that lesson the hard way after thinking I'd just keep robbing the same store over and over again to make some easy money. I shit myself the first time because I ran straight in and came face to face with the cops and the woman screaming at them that I was the robber.

• Like 1