Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I'd rather go down dual weilding kantanas, decapitatin' mo'fuckas on my way down.

They should consider putting lots of gore into this lol.

But then all the parents would complain... -_-

Guest Marney-1

I'd rather go down dual weilding kantanas, decapitatin' mo'fuckas on my way down.

Why would the parents of adult gamers complain?

Because they bought it for their abused son Lil' Jimmy who has a violent nature from being abused, so he does something stupid and the parents blame the game which he shouldn't even have.

You know that some kids play these games and people complain.

he is right. I am only 12 and I play gta.

If someone lets their child play GTA, they have no right to complain about the game's content and, for the same reason, any complains they may have are invalid. If they don't have kids in the first place, they need to just shut the fuck up and mind their own business.

• Like 1

he is right. I am only 12 and I play gta.

No need for confirmation, it was pretty obvious you were 12.

Better safe houses and the ability to sell old safe houses when we get a new one, I hated it in San Andreas when CJ ended up owning 30+ houses, very unrealistic.

Wasn't too bad with Niko, as there were only a few, but personally I liked it better with Luis, as he only had one Safe house.

I'm not saying I only want one safe house, I'm saying I only want one at a time.

I say that the african american man should be our character.i think the story should start when the old man tells us the story how he was a bad guy but retired.in the story he tells us about the heist in which he is a bit younger but the main point is that i want to control the african american

I say that the african american man should be our character.i think the story should start when the old man tells us the story how he was a bad guy but retired.in the story he tells us about the heist in which he is a bit younger but the main point is that i want to control the african american

-_- Meh.

When you are fighting someone on the street, people around that area should watch, video tape on phone (only some), and group together around the fight. Also it would be cool if one good ped tries to break up the fight. Also if you are just bashing the guys face in someone will call 911 etc. And if you are like in the hood you will very rarely get 911 called on you but if you are fighting in downtown cops will be all over you. i think that would really add to the realism.

I'm Just looking at the multiplayer here I think they should add taking people hostage online like take online players,desposal lems,coustomization EX:FACE,RACE,SEX,FACIAL HAIR,size,CLOTHING,TATOO ETC.... You should be able to do small things like ROB BANKS with your friends Run all over the map like Red dead redemption You should be able to do small things like were mask online like you know bank robbing mask and just hop in the trunk and rob a bank on multiplayer that would be sweet you should be able make your own parts like buy the parts and just make it in the store and you should earn the money from robbing banks or like killing enemys or your friend can give you money from like the range of 100 to 1,000(or you can get money from ranking up online) Im really foucused on the multiplayer part cause thats what im going to play when I finish the game. add my PSN we can play some red dead redemption. :clap:

• Like 2

I really like the ideas on most of this thread(too lazy to read all of it) We should be able to get rid of our wanted items(like clothing) but also (if we have it) we should have to ditch our customised weapons/cars.That way you should spent more money on getting them back ( kinda solves the useless money people are focused on).Because after a while your let's call it ''heat'' cools off (see what i did there?) and cops/people should not identify them anymore.The reason why i mentioned people is they should progam their A.I to recognise the player,kinda like a fear/respect system,and as the story progresses people should fear you more.To the point they do small things for you like they give their car to you instead of you having to jack it ( wishful thinking lol).I also really like the idea u should do time in jail (not sure if i saw it on this thread) And in there you have two choices.1: you could be able to build this little imperium(like people providing things for you like shanks/shivs) To earn money to buy yourself out you should have to do assassations inside the jail.2: just go to sleep to do your time like in Skyrim.Because it could get annoying doing that stuff over and over while you wanna progress in the story.

Now with that said i'm gonna get a beer and enjoy some SA :P

I'm Just looking at the multiplayer here I think they should add taking people hostage online like take online players,desposal lems,coustomization EX:FACE,RACE,SEX,FACIAL HAIR,size,CLOTHING,TATOO ETC.... You should be able to do small things like ROB BANKS with your friends Run all over the map like Red dead redemption You should be able to do small things like were mask online like you know bank robbing mask and just hop in the trunk and rob a bank on multiplayer that would be sweet you should be able make your own parts like buy the parts and just make it in the store and you should earn the money from robbing banks or like killing enemys or your friend can give you money from like the range of 100 to 1,000(or you can get money from ranking up online) Im really foucused on the multiplayer part cause thats what im going to play when I finish the game. add my PSN we can play some red dead redemption. :clap:

Talk about a run on sentence...