Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I'm going to aspire to be more like Marney by posting good, relevant post.

It would be crazy to see that in the desert when you have a 6 star wanted level.

Lol, and just blow it all up with and RPG.

An rpg would take out one of those trucks. Just one. You'd never get off a second shot, and that's if you were lucky enough to get the first shot off.

An rpg would take out one of those trucks. Just one. You'd never get off a second shot, and that's if you were lucky enough to get the first shot off.

I doubt an RPG would take out only one truck. GTA is known for it's chain reactions when it comes to vehicles exploding.

What am I looking for? I'm looking forward to driving new cars, exploring new areas, and raising hell with the LSPD

Guest Marney-1

I'll be looking for clues to GTA VI, RDR 2, Oni 2, The Warriors 2 and signs that say NO FISHING.

Guys any1 knows more about the useage of gasoline? gasoline willl b awesome , 4 Xmple ; u are driving in the country side , butthen ur car stops.... what 2 do than??? that would be an cool adventure......

BTW on igta5.com I see some commercials of stuff from the trailer like bugstars ....

Guest Marney-1

Guys any1 knows more about the useage of gasoline? gasoline willl b awesome , 4 Xmple ; u are driving in the country side , butthen ur car stops.... what 2 do than??? that would be an cool adventure......

BTW on igta5.com I see some commercials of stuff from the trailer like bugstars ....

Yeah those adverts were (re)designed by iGTA5.com they're not official images.

Being able to ride a train...and cause havoc like fight them, shoot them, throw them out of the moving train, stuff like that.

Being able to ride a train...and cause havoc like fight them, shoot them, throw them out of the moving train, stuff like that.

We all like fist fighting trains, shooting trains, and throwing trains from moving trains. It's good old American fun.

• Like 1

I will be looking forward to some skinheads in the city. And the kkk in the country.

Guest Marney-1

• Deep Sea Fishing
  • Whale Watching
  • Wine Tasting
  • Brewery Tours
  • Segway Tours
  • Helicopter Tours
  • Harbor Cruise
  • Hot Air Balloon Rides

lol should've mentioned fighting people on the train, shooting them, throwing them out the window.

Derp.

Yeah, the trains in IV were pointless. Honestly, when is there ever an empty NYC subway? Without fights? Bitch please... It would've been great if you could interact with other NPCs on the train.

Guest Marney-1

I want to be able to hit a stick of a tree with a hummer and be able to break the tree unIke in 4 Where the hummer would break

A big tree would stop a Hummer. It would be nice to see thin trees break when hit by a vehicle though.

As many said I'd like to see the little detail's, def the adding or dogs and the bringing back of maybe some tattoo's and piercings. I'm looking forward to multiplayer games and mini stories and side missions just like the previous GTA games.

Ah, where to begin? chill.gif

I won't go into much detail, but I definitely want to see a vast improvement from GTA IV. boogie.gif

• Many types of aircraft
  • Vehicle modification shops
  • More player customization (more shops, more clothing pick-ups/awards, etc.)
  • Good music and entertaining talk shows on the radio, television shows
  • Badass weaponry
  • Activities: going out with friends, having girlfriends, etc.
  • A lot more accessible buildings
  • Many Easter eggs and (funny) glitches
  • Multiplayer: a lot more online game modes, more customization, perhaps an in-game chat?
  • Customizable radio station (for consoles)
  • Ability to replay missions
  • A LOT of Rockstar humor

I believe that's about it, if I appear to be missing something, I shall add it! gmaylcheer.gif

• Like 1

I hope they add more options to the multiplayer free roam.

I've probably spent several weeks of my life playing GTA IV free roam but always got pissed off with noobs in the helicopters, they were great fun if everyone is up for a dog fight, but when you're having a good old street battle on foot and some idiot just races for the nearest heli then proceeds to kill everyone as soon as they re-spawn that really grinds my gears.

If the GTA V map is going to be so much bigger than IV's, then they need to limit the availability or range of helicopters/fighter planes, otherwise people will end up being stranded in the middle of the desert with some fool blowing them up as soon as they spawn. Being able to turn them on or off in the lobby would be better.

Also instead of releasing DLC like TBOGT and TLATD, they should release extra mission packs, so for another £10 you could buy 30 or so new missions, its a quick cheap way of keeping the game interesting, you could even have player designed missions through the social club.

This could also work with weapons/vehicles - cheap or even free downloadable packs with a bunch of new stuff.(the new guns added in TBOGT were great) .

It would be a big move if the entire map was unlocked form the start, it always seems a bit silly to me that most of the map is unavailable for the first part of the game? especially as this is the ultimate sandbox game? let us have total freedom from the start.

One thing I think they'll include is an updated 'ZIT' where you can find songs on the radio then download them to your phone and create custom playlists, also the phone should include the mission lists like in TBOGT.

I just cant wait to explore the place, I want plenty of hidden easter eggs, special/rare vehicles that don't spawn everywhere once you get one, plenty of radio stations, even more cars and vehicles, it would be nice to have the 'Top Fun' vans back too!

• Like 2