Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I can honestly say That there has been a lot of points that i very much agree with already said like Car and character customization (tats, hair, maybe race) i personally like what SA did with its extra activities like the gym, riding bikes etc. and i also agree that gta 4 was missing on very key components for a free roam type game because i like to take a break from the missions and just mess around, RDR did that very well i loved their side missions and their online was the shit ahah

things i'd like to see:

1. Customization of Vehicles like performance and detailing

2. Protagonist Customization race, hair, build, tats and etc

3. More interaction with civilians (fights with random people, date random people, make friends, games or even scam people and hire them as "an extra gun"

4. diversity in the enviroment back country, city, small town, military bases, boat docks and car dealerships

5. houses should be bought and some should be earned like in gta 4 playboys penthouse and i think we should be able to customize the house a lil bit kinda how skyrim did it, not too much detail but still a personal feel.

6. missions should be changed like idendity change, hiding bodies and even black mail or "beating the shit outta someone" for info or if they fucked up

7. being a drug dealer to earn extra money while trying to not get busted by cops and even being able to do drugs, smoke cigarettes and get drunk too

8. under cover mssions like wearing a cop uniform to sneek info out of the police station

9. pets or some sort of companion

i could put more thats what would really make this game more appealing to me. i know a lot of you would disagree with the extra activities and customizeation but i only want it for when im not doing missions to just keep me playing :)

things i'd NOT like to see:

2. Protagonist Customization race

3. date random people

9. pets or some sort of companion (fucking especially)

Anyway.. Why the fuck would you want to customize race? That would completely ruin the game, it works for some games but not GTA. And I had enough trouble dating a few people in SA and IV, why would I want to date random peds? And I highly doubt it would work as every ped is randomly generated, so they don't have homes or anything. And pets? Don't even get me started. Sims 3 pets.

isnt there a horse track in L.A going and puttin ure hard earned blood money on a few bets would be cool also a dog one since there are dogs in gtav neva mind the simulated ones in sanadreas am talkin the real deal sittin in the stands watchin ure horse or dog win u big money along with other pedestrians and hey if you dont win you could always follow the person who won big a cap his ass and take his winnings just an opinion

I want to be able to climb wind turbines.

2816162814_4040eff5c4.jpg

REpower_MM92_Goodnoe_42928b.jpg

that would be great on a 6 star with a sniper rifle and a rocket launcher add a parachute to the mix and you'll be rolling

I want to be able to climb wind turbines.

Imagine standing all the way up on a windturbine, as cops climb up the ladder to arrest you, only to fall down to their death. Or even kicked into the turbine. So many hours to waste.

I want there to be snow.

Able to drive trains like in San Andreas.

GOOD SONGS!! That everyone knows.

Really, I want a game that can beat or match up to San Andreas. That's how you know Rockstar made a good game!!

If everyone knows them, they're probably not good.

LOL. But songs like...well I don't know what anyone here likes, but the music in San Andreas were really well known.

things i'd NOT like to see:

2. Protagonist Customization race

3. date random people

9. pets or some sort of companion (fucking especially)

Anyway.. Why the fuck would you want to customize race? That would completely ruin the game, it works for some games but not GTA. And I had enough trouble dating a few people in SA and IV, why would I want to date random peds? And I highly doubt it would work as every ped is randomly generated, so they don't have homes or anything. And pets? Don't even get me started. Sims 3 pets.

im just saying this for something different changing race would be a great change to the story like you would start in a different gang like rather it be a "white only" type game is boring try doing it from the Hispanic side or Asian. dont Hate on me cause id like a different feel to the game and ya i agree a lot of things wouldnt work but it doesnt matter and by pets i meant animals on the streets not some kind of Sims game so fuck you buddy its just a god damn suggestion

GTA 5 must have all graphics and new ideas of all 3 GTA 4. With all the classic details of GTA San Andreas. I can't wait for the planes and variations of flying. Maybe some hang gliding and being able to shoot at the same time. Have a crew or back up that you can customize like looks and weapons. Being able to grab a bus and take like 20 gang members in to gang territory. I love the weapons and gun vans in GTA 4. That's a must!!! Property was sweet I liked the fact you always had a place to save. Being able to listen to the radio while driving emergency vehicles would be nice. Of course GTA 5 must have grove street and properly there. The rocket launcher needs to have both free fire and vehicle heat seekers. I know GTA 5 will be the best. Oh and sweet pimp suits.

While in film school in Los Angeles, we students were made aware of some issues you can run into when shooting a scene in public. One story involved a scene where a woman pulls up to a traffic signal in her car, stops, and is car jacked by another actor. During one of several takes, none other than Kiefer Sutherland (24's Jack Bauer) sees the "car jacking" and rushes out to foil the crime. I've never found the footage, so it could be bullshit, but I want Jack Bauer to foil some of my crimes.

With that in mind, if anyone finds that video, please, let me know.

I also want to ruin a major studios film shoot and/or opening.

I'll be looking for constellations in the night sky.

Yes! I always searched for the bigdipper in SA... the northstar too, seeing to how CJ is african-american 'n all.

While in film school in Los Angeles, we students were made aware of some issues you can run into when shooting a scene in public. One story involved a scene where a woman pulls up to a traffic signal in her car, stops, and is car jacked by another actor. During one of several takes, none other than Kiefer Sutherland (24's Jack Bauer) sees the "car jacking" and rushes out to foil the crime. I've never found the footage, so it could be bullshit, but I want Jack Bauer to foil some of my crimes.

So a citizens arrest? They had it in Bully.

So a citizens arrest? They had it in Bully.

Not so much any citizen, but Kiefer himself. I enjoy the whole life imitating art aspect of it.

well i guss most ppl would be like somthing like gta sanandreas ya that be great but should every body get to play it evan them with not so good pc,s i think they should make it so that evan the avrage pc,s could play it so you dont need a hight tec pc like my bro has a cpu dul core 160 ghz and 4 gb ram great hd display card but like should his computer be abell to run the game on low display at lest that my thoughts our the same spec of gta 4 email me at [email protected] to give me your thoughts

im looking forward to the dirt flying up when you drive on a dirt road just like in the trailer.

I'm going to aspire to be more like Marney by posting good, relevant post.

It would be crazy to see that in the desert when you have a 6 star wanted level.

If everyone knows them, they're probably not good.

Pink Floyd for sure

Guest Marney-1

Being able to hitch a vehicle beneath a helicopter so you can drop it off to your mate in multiplayer.

Being able to jump on a helicopters skies would be cool to do some awesome hijack motion.

well i guss most ppl would be like somthing like gta sanandreas ya that be great but should every body get to play it evan them with not so good pc,s i think they should make it so that evan the avrage pc,s could play it so you dont need a hight tec pc like my bro has a cpu dul core 160 ghz and 4 gb ram great hd display card but like should his computer be abell to run the game on low display at lest that my thoughts our the same spec of gta 4 email me at [email protected] to give me your thoughts

Want chocolate with that order?

real life stuff. Like you can actually lock your cars doors because other criminals will try to steal them and lock your doors and have alarms and my most favorite. Realistic traffic, car speed, people, light times, hours of day ( I always hate it when nighttime is longer then day time. It should be vise verse:))

• Like 1