Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Says who? The majority want that Body Mass system back.

prove it.

and says who, I said it, I clearly stated that it was my opinion, did you fail your mind trick jedi class?

Let's take a vote to find out what the majority is. Yea or nay?

I say yea

I say we are more than over with this argument, and it would be ridiculous to continue it, as the mods claimed, if you want to start a poll do it your self, I am not participating in something that is more than talked about.

now here is the problem with running a poll, the max number of people that will vote on it will be around 20 (as observed through other polls, this is an estimated average) 20 is too little of a sample size to take into consideration, plus how many of us are biased? which is another aspect of the "poll" and why it wouldn't work out.

but if you insist on making a poll start a new topic, as this is getting far from the OP's intent, which was what are you looking for in gta, not whether you could buff up with gyms or not.

now if you do make sure your poll is not biased

-biased e.x. will there be gyms in gta v? (this is obviously an overstatement as we can already observe in the trailer that there will be gyms)

-non-biased e.x. will the gyms in gta v be usable? (it is very specific)

I'm looking foward to everything

Like,

Tommy Vercetti jumping out a third-story window (wearing a salmon suit) on fire! he lands perfectly on his hands, and he hand-stands for a whole minute as a firetruck saves his life.

He gets back up on his feet, brushes off his burnt salmon suit, walks away slowly to the beach,

Everybody is staring at him funny, so he makes a chainsaw magically appear in his hands,

Kills everybody on the beach, as the song "Working For The Weekend" by LoverBoy is playing on a near-by portable Radio.

Tommy looks out on the horizon, it’s almost sunset, Tommy Heard a noise.

A bunch of Mud-Crabs came out of the water, all demented, Tommy grabbed a sword and started slashing them up into bits.

When he was done, a female Mud-Crab came out of the water, Tommy didn’t want to admit it, but he thought the Mud-Crab was VERY hot.

He slowly walked up to the still Mud-Crab

Something was running down his leg, which made him walk funny, he killed the Female Mud-Crab. He was glad he did it.

After Tommy was done killing, he looks down at his Salmon suit, covered in blood. So he takes it off.

Wearing nothing but boxers with hearts on them. The Police arrive with their sirens blazing. The Cops jump out and roll, (making their teddy bear suits dirty), their car hits a hot-dog stand and blows up.

Tommy takes note of this. He makes a mini-gun magically appear in his hand, and guns down the two cops with it.

"Poor Teddy Bears Suits." Tommy thought as he stared at the nasty Gun-shot holes in them.

Tommy then walks up to the portable Radio, and switches the station "V Rock" which was playing a song from "Love Fist"

He wipes off his sweat with the back of his hand, Tommy heard more sirens from the distance, he was a wanted man, Tommy didn't want to die, so he walks up to the ocean in slow-motion.

Tommy thought hard as he took off his boxers.

This was the only way he wouldn't die, this would save him from dying.

he looked at the gray but sparkling water, he slowly walked in, it was surprisingly cool.

Tommy slowly drowns and dies, which, when he did that, he saved himself from dying.

The ultimate sacrifice.

Tommy knew he wouldn't die if he drowned and died, he was his own savior.

A surviving Mud-Crab slowly digested his body as the camera slowly pan'd to the sunset.

50 years later, Tommy Vercetti was telling this story to his grandchildren. (Finishing with "Thats how i met your grandmother")

How Original :clap:

Like,

Tommy Vercetti jumping out a third-story window (wearing a salmon suit) on fire! he lands perfectly on his hands, and he hand-stands for a whole minute as a firetruck saves his life.

He gets back up on his feet, brushes off his burnt salmon suit, walks away slowly to the beach,

Everybody is staring at him funny, so he makes a chainsaw magically appear in his hands,

Kills everybody on the beach, as the song "Working For The Weekend" by LoverBoy is playing on a near-by portable Radio.

A bunch of Mud-Crabs came out of the water, all demented, Tommy grabbed a sword and started slashing them up into bits.

When he was done, a female Mud-Crab came out of the water, Tommy didn’t want to admit it, but he thought the Mud-Crab was VERY hot.

Something was running down his leg, which made him walk funny, he killed the Female Mud-Crab. He was glad he did it.

After Tommy was done killing, he looks down at his Salmon suit, covered in blood. So he takes it off.

Wearing nothing but boxers with hearts on them. The Police arrive with their sirens blazing. The Cops jump out and roll, (making their teddy bear suits dirty), their car hits a hot-dog stand and blows up.

Tommy takes note of this. He makes a mini-gun magically appear in his hand, and guns down the two cops with it.

"Poor Teddy Bears Suits." Tommy thought as he stared at the nasty Gun-shot holes in them.

Tommy then walks up to the portable Radio, and switches the station "V Rock" which was playing a song from "Love Fist"

He wipes off his sweat with the back of his hand, Tommy heard more sirens from the distance, he was a wanted man, Tommy didn't want to die, so he walks up to the ocean in slow-motion.

he looked at the gray but sparkling water, he slowly walked in, it was surprisingly cool.

Tommy slowly drowns and dies, which, when he did that, he saved himself from dying.

The ultimate sacrifice.

A surviving Mud-Crab slowly digested his body as the camera slowly pan'd to the sunset.

50 years later, Tommy Vercetti was telling this story to his grandchildren. (Finishing with "Thats how i met your grandmother")

... im speechless. the only thing i would want out of that, are out-of-car radios that play music. have fun getting flamed. :)

Like,

The ultimate sacrifice.

... im speechless. the only thing i would want out of that, are out-of-car radios that play music. have fun getting flamed. :)

you know what, I couldn't flame him, because I honestly didn't understand shit he was saying

Guest Marney1

I want every window to be breakable, not immune to RPG's and sniper rounds, especially when you're inside an office or something.

• Like 2

Guest Marney1

Not trying to be a plastic mod but my last post was a hint to get back on topic before someone gets warned.

I'd also like to see helicopter tours return. Love to take a good look round Los Santos from the air. :)

Love the heli tours, good way to take a break and just soak up the game design.

I hope you can earn an unlockable fireproof ability. It's awesome getting 6 stars while wreaking havoc with molotovs.

more destructible lights and windows, if you look at REORC (of course is not a sandbox, and in no way it would stand near any gta game) you can see that almost everything that you think is breakable will be breakable

I love helitours, they're always there when I need to steal a helicopter. It's a great place to beat countless people up.

Yeah true , perhaps a plane tour maybe, or if the maps really big if you could get a plane from one end of the map to the other, say hop onto a plane, choose destination, and either take in the views on your journey or skip just like the taxi's in IV..

blimp tours, i want elevators that you can use as well as window washing platforms, more realistic car damage, better mission access; through cell phone or over the internet - gives the phone and computer a better purpose, better vehicle spawn distance; i don't want to see my same car on every corner, rid the friend respect and like, more missions, for some weird reason i want a mall... just thought it was cool in vice city, if an interior isn't enter-able it still shouldn't have that paper texture crap- maybe posters or adverts but other then that no paper textures, expansive weather situations, and faster clothing selector.

A favorite thing of mine to do after I complete the story is to think up completely original mission scenarios that I can then act out in-game. For example, my character is paid 15 million to steal a fighter jet and has to somehow do so undetected. I'd get as far as I could into the military base undetected using stealth, am eventually discovered, a firefight ensues, but I do manage to nick a plane. With the highest possible wanted level, I'm engaged mid-flight by two scrambled jets and a dogfight is underway. I take out the planes, but mine is heavily damaged and I have to crash-land it in the desert and somehow escape. I imaging probably going out in a blaze of glory, ha. I have a strong feeling that V is going to provide tons of opportunities for fun shit like that post-storyline.

Personally, i liked the realism in gta 4, but not all the depression. One of the things i didn't really like in gta 4, is all the activities. The activities just got old after a short while. They need more things to do after the story is complete. I like the rumors i hear about rock climbing and all that awesome stuff. I know Rockstar Games is known for their third person stuff, but i actually would like to have GTA 5 to have the option to be in first person. These are just my opinions.

I also think all the experience they now have with red dead redemption, and max payne 3, and even Mafia 2, that this game will be amazing.

I love helitours, they're always there when I need to steal a helicopter. It's a great place to beat countless people up.

Yeah true , perhaps a plane tour maybe, or if the maps really big if you could get a plane from one end of the map to the other, say hop onto a plane, choose destination, and either take in the views on your journey or skip just like the taxi's in IV..

that is a great idea.

Personally, i liked the realism in gta 4, but not all the depression. One of the things i didn't really like in gta 4, is all the activities. The activities just got old after a short while. They need more things to do after the story is complete. I like the rumors i hear about rock climbing and all that awesome stuff. I know Rockstar Games is known for their third person stuff, but i actually would like to have GTA 5 to have the option to be in first person. These are just my opinions.

I also think all the experience they now have with red dead redemption, and max payne 3, and even Mafia 2, that this game will be amazing.

that is a great idea.

GTA V in First person? Are you serious?

I think it would be awesome to add a lot more of the "little things" like being able to use the police computer-type things. Or being able to rob or steal from people on the street. or just talk to them. Interaction is what its all about for me. Gta4 is still sick, but i think a mix between gta4 and gta san andreas would be choice. and instead of ridiculous car modding, they can do a small amount of cool car and motorbike mods like nos and spoilers and whatnot and soforth, but not overkill. Also being able to go buy new clothes is kinda cool sometimes, or going to the gun store. But in gta4 it all seemed kinda dry, yeah it was cool, but it wasn't as cool as it could be. I do really like the hand-to-hand combat style fighting they did for the ballad of gay tony, that was badass, maybe clean that up a bit more in gtav, maybe a way to grab the gun from a cop as he try's to bust you instead of running like a bitch, that would be cool.

yeah and whoever said gtav first person needs to leave.

Full body wing suits and reserve parachutes would be an amazing addition to gta. or at least one of the two (especially wing suits!)

I'd wanna see Rockstar doin what they do best and better than anyone else : a solid storyline, diverse characters, relentless piss-taking of America and all the traditional things. I'd like to see more distractions this time around, GTA 4 was very much based on doin missions when it came to gameplay.

The only thing i want from this game is the driving and shooting physics to be the same as GTA IV, missions numbering at least 85 and everything you could do in San Andreas & more

The ability to buy a car from a show room or used car lot and being able to pick the colour and rims for it and then when you've bought the car the salesman could ring you back in a day or two and say "Your car is ready for delivery" they could then deliver it to your safe house on a flatbed truck.

- Make the money in the game count more (So you can do more things with your money besides buying guns like in the previous series).

- Keep making the phisics in the game better and animations, also a more realistic fighting (hand to hand combat)

- Parashuits

- Access to gym like in San Andreas to change your appearence and so you can choose if you want to be big, skinny or fat.

- More clothes and just more character customization overall.

- More realistic NPCs behavior

- More realistic Police and chase (wanted) system to the game

- A good long storyline

Can't think of much more atm, just hope they have upgraded the realism alot since 2008 and i hope for a huge map with alot of things to do.