Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Have you ever played GTASA, kenny?

yes I had, and I hated it.

too much unnecessary stuff added to it. hence why they removed most of it in the next installment.

that is my whole point, if they have improved the game, why go back on features that were extremely unnecessary like getting fat or working at a gym?

I mean the whole purpose of getting a gf in gta iv was to use their discounts and or special features, just like making the fondness of a friend higher so he would make favors for you, that worked just great, if you want favors take the damn dude bowling, but working at a gym? seriously? I mean what is the point? when you can be working out in real life instead of doing it in a game, and this only made you look different, that I remember there was no features such as adding strength to you or anything similar, you were either completely buff, completely fat or completely skinny, and you had no option but to work in a gym in game for this. Now wouldn't it be wise if R* made this just as an optional feature like they did in gta iv (referring to food, not to working out), they completely removed any chance of you becoming fat by eating, but there is still food out there that regains your health which is somewhat logical in a video game, but imagine if you had to constantly eat in order to maintain a certain weight on single player, wouldn't that be kind of stupid? or better yet unnecessary?

yes we all understand that R* is going for realism, but this is not the sims 3, there shouldn't be a reason why some features which were a waste of time, and took away from the real gameplay will not be in future installments but just for that purpose, make underage kids have fun at a virtual gym.

features like these if included in the game for any reason should be optional, and not be a requisite on the looks, as I suggested, working at a gym for 5 minutes would temporarily increase your health 25% until you get shot or damaged 25% of your health, that would be a great addition, just like adding cigarettes to the game which would give 25% accuracy increase for 5 min (or virtual cancer to the main character lol) (see my point)

TL:DR I'm not going to read 3 paragraphs of you complaining about gyms in GTASA. What I took from those gyms was the different fighting styles. R* didn't add alot of the features that made SA great because of time and money. They didn't improve a damn thing in that department. Also, going to the gym wasn't the only way to change to change your body mass, and there definitely was A difference between being fat and skinny.

SA was no where near SIMS' level of customization.

TL:DR I'm not going to read 3 paragraphs of you complaining about gyms in GTASA. What I took from those gyms was the different fighting styles. R* didn't add alot of the features that made SA great because of time and money. They didn't improve a damn thing in that department. Also, going to the gym wasn't the only way to change to change your body mass, and there definitely was A difference between being fat and skinny.

SA was no where near SIMS' level of customization.

you have your opinion and I have mine.

but in my opinion that was a retarded feature in the game that we luckily won't have to see again.

You want proof? Stop living in A cave and check out the GTA forums, YouTube, Facebook, and wherever else ppl talk about GTA.

Who are you to single-handedly make that decision? Saying that the GYMs and Body Mass features are gone forever, is not an "opinion"

You want proof? Stop living in A cave and check out the GTA forums, YouTube, Facebook, and wherever else ppl talk about GTA.

Who are you to single-handedly make that decision? Saying that the GYMs and Body Mass features are gone forever, is not an "opinion"

how about instead of that you give me a rough estimation of the total population that are buying gta V that want that feature in gta, I am not living in a cave, but for your ignorant ass in the real word when someone tells you something you don't provide a bunch of post to dumbasses that could simply be little kids behind a desk stating their opinion.

if you want to include an statement such as "the majority of the people" do a fucking survey and prove it, otherwise you are just speaking over what you think is reality, and even then after you do a survey you cannot assume that the results are accurate, since that could represent a part of the population that is simply mature enough not to care.

I personally don't care, but I prefer that feature is not added, as it seems like something of a waste of time, and I rather see it as something that is rather optional and not required, that is also what I stated on my other post that you seem to not understand.

"but in my opinion that was a retarded feature in the game that we luckily won't have to see again" that is an opinion and that is what I said

next time try not to outsmart me, because I am certain that your knowledge of things differs greatly from mine. are we clear?

btw I had to add this also

"If you know the internet is full of nothing but ShitList potential.. "

"You want proof? Stop living in A cave and check out the GTA forums, YouTube, Facebook, and wherever else ppl talk about GTA."

you are basically stating that people who want that feature back should be on the Shitlist.

Guest Marney1

Make it like San Andreas and the guy should be arabic in compton california i will pay so much money just to buy it

Why arabic?

Make it like San Andreas and the guy should be arabic in compton california i will pay so much money just to buy it

Trust me you will pay as much money if he was an alien from outer space, is gta v afterall

how about instead of that you give me a rough estimation of the total population that are buying gta V that want that feature in gta, I am not living in a cave, but for your ignorant ass in the real word when someone tells you something you don't provide a bunch of post to dumbasses that could simply be little kids behind a desk stating their opinion.

if you want to include an statement such as "the majority of the people" do a fucking survey and prove it, otherwise you are just speaking over what you think is reality, and even then after you do a survey you cannot assume that the results are accurate, since that could represent a part of the population that is simply mature enough not to care.

I personally don't care, but I prefer that feature is not added, as it seems like something of a waste of time, and I rather see it as something that is rather optional and not required, that is also what I stated on my other post that you seem to not understand.

"but in my opinion that was a retarded feature in the game that we luckily won't have to see again" that is an opinion and that is what I said

next time try not to outsmart me, because I am certain that your knowledge of things differs greatly from mine. are we clear?

"You want proof? Stop living in A cave and check out the GTA forums, YouTube, Facebook, and wherever else ppl talk about GTA."

you are basically stating that people who want that feature back should be on the Shitlist.

gyms are back... so i don't know where you're going with that one.

Just drop it. I really don't feel like telling him hes wrong 1,000 times.

Why arabic?

Because moodie is arabic, that's the only reason that would make any remote sense what-so-fucking-ever. Compton is inhabited by mexicans and blacks, what the helll would an arab guy be doing there? An arab would be livin' the life, like Yusuf Amir.

*clears throat* provide source of where you got that information bitch or STFU *clears throat*

btw gyms where back on TLAD FYFI

we are obviously speaking about the features of the gym not the gym itself.

I don't see how including a gym feature would take away from anything. Just don't go to the gym, or take alternate routes around the gym so your eyes don't have to go through the pain of viewing it.

I don't see how including a gym feature would take away from anything. Just don't go to the gym, or take alternate routes around the gym so your eyes don't have to go through the pain of viewing it.

well, as long as it is not required to go to the gym on a regular basis I don't have a problem with it, that was my whole argument.

I don't care if there is a gym, I don't mind going to the gym, I mind that you have to go to the gym to get buff.

No pain, no gain :P

Plus it is a California representation so there may be some muscle injection facilities that could cost substantially more than a gym membership. Boom! Something to spend excess cash on!

I really have no care on whether or not the character can beef up or get fat...

What I really WANT to see:

Cars (more cars)

1. I'd wish for more car models. Give me Muscle and a lot more... Bring back the Phoenix, please add a '69 Stingray that looks bad ass, I may be silly but never felt satisfied with the cars of GTA: SA and GTA IV.

2. Car exclusivity for your character. I really hate finding a really sweet car, and then seeing other ones like it spawn up around me when i drive around. When i realized the BF Injection and the Army Patriot in GTA3 and the Hot Rod and Monster Truck in San Andreas wasn't spawning up around me, I used those cars like a cheap hooker.

3. Complex Car Missions. A lot more different ways of acquiring cars. You complete a mission and you're given a car as payment. Or complex side missions - stealing different cars from different crazy and funny characters, racing for pink slips, or even just level up with your driving skills and get access to a particular car... It's gets boring to just be driving around all the time find a car you like and then throw the driver out, it gets repetitive... And when you get a rare car (like a beautiful muscle car, a concept car, or a rare new model), let it be that your car's the only car around... (and of course, if you lose it in an explosion or it tips over, maybe spawn back to your garage! lol)

4. And an RV trailer, and you can live, eat, watch tv inside of it, and sleep with prostitutes or dates inside the car.

5. And give me a horse, so i can ride into Rodeo with my trusty steed and start a shooting spree... And don't fucking let another horse spawn up around me when there can't be another fucking horse in miles.

Fight dynamic

1. "The Warriors" brawl and finishing moves.. that was fun. Put in a fight club that you can fight in. Kick someone in the head when they're about to get up or smash someone's face in with a tire iron.

Stupid Interactions / random stuff

1. I wanna be able to rob someone at gunpoint.. leading them to a back alley, pointing a gun at their faces, and watch them pee their pants.

2. Or hit someone with my car, and then they shout at me and threaten to sue me while their on the ground, I get out and smack the shit out of the schmuck, and he crawls away.

3. Character can spit, piss, and bleed.

Gang features:

1. Build your own gang in game, recruiting different people to your gang, and your stats or reputation change depending on who you recruit they bring different pros and cons to your game/team.

2. Each new team member also has pros and cons for recruiting them.. Like for example taking in a Yakuza member who wants out and then any Yakuza's become hostile to you and your gang or recruiting a mechanic and then he works on your car and you get upgrades on each of your car after he works on them or recruiting a particular person doesn't allow you to recruit another because they hate each other.

3. A team member can follow you on missions, in a different car or a bike, and can keep up with you and not get lost or crash into other cars.

4. And they all hang out / guard your safehouse, it would be cool to interact with a gang in your neighborhood or safehouse, they're in cut scenes or just hangout with you driving around just like the feel of San Andreas, having Sweet, Big Smoke, Ryder and your Grove Street family around you.

Missions

1. Although the past games have been open world, the missions are really all the same experience if you play the game over and over again... I'd like to be able to experience different ways of completing a mission. Or even have a better reward system for completing them aside from cash.

2. And a really crazy mission at the end. Like an all out war in San Andreas, cops are against you, your enemies have sided with each other to take you out, all the odds are against you, and you're left with one car and what weapons are available and you take them out. Sorta like the ending in Fast Five.

Everything has a consequences or different outcome

1. Whatever you do in the game - gives you a different turn out. Like you either become a hard-ass crook and nobody in the game likes you, or you suck up to the cops so much, the cops like you and think you're an ally but all other criminals hate you. Or you've been steadily building a good relationship with this other gang and then something you do pisses them off entirely and then you go to war. Or recruiting different gang members, doesn't get you some advantages and you play again to experience the other things you missed out on.

I want to put people in the trunk of my car or the bed of a truck. So I can go bury them or dump them in a river or ocean

I know it is probably a stupid request, but blinkers would be really cool (in cars obviously)

and why not a fighting system like the one in Red, but that you actually take damage, I still remember beating a random dude for hours and he would stand up a second later and walk it off like a boss.

I want to put people in the trunk of my car or the bed of a truck. So I can go bury them or dump them in a river or ocean

Yup, and there should be tubs of sulfuric acid in your safe house so you can get rid of bodies that way!

Says who? The majority want that Body Mass system back.

prove it.

and says who, I said it, I clearly stated that it was my opinion, did you fail your mind trick jedi class?

Let's take a vote to find out what the majority is. Yea or nay?

I say yea