Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

More law enforcement cars like trucks, squad cars, jeeps, atv's even and they are able to be customized like saints row that would defiantly make the game amazing if you could customize any car

Also preset outfits maybe with character customization in multiplayer, like choosing the head or whatever, a little more customization then red dead and police and military outfits are included

More law enforcement cars like trucks, squad cars, jeeps, atv's even and they are able to be customized like saints row that would defiantly make the game amazing if you could customize any car

Also preset outfits maybe with character customization in multiplayer, like choosing the head or whatever, a little more customization then red dead and police and military outfits are included

not aware of the 4th installment in the series?, they already had head torso and leg customization. although it wasn't a lot of variety there was about 10 of each choice, but somehow they were almost all the same with a different color.

the next one should be like gta iv from computer on customization.

I'm hoping that there is a place like grove street and you can do drug deals, bet on dog fights (ala Michael Vick) have your own dogs that you can train so one could be an attack dog and another a drug sniffer. You could use the drug one to go around the block and jack peoples stash that's left in the trash or the trunk of the car.

Just basically want to spend most of my time being a gang banger like in SA. But more things to do really, hope the basketball is more refined in that you play against a homie or a girl (date)

Killing....Stealing..Even Speeding? What is this? O.o Breaking the law !! BRAH- BreaKING THE LAW !! :buttsecks:BITCHESS!!

Interact With AI at anytime and share alitte something for they're $. :bullshit: BREAK_BReAHH_KING_THE_LAW!! :wall: Bitch!

Onlines gots be like the shit you step on. Didnt see it coming. Stays on your mind. & leave you cleaning until the smile is gone. :v:sick:

ADHD? Id bet you have ticks.

Like this. Right?

Hello to everyone here I've been watching this site since the trailer dropped and this is my first comment..lol

All i would love to see as in serious things..

1. gunshot wounds realistic and equal or better than Red Dead Redemption (real entrance and exit wounds. even in the head)

2. real simulated murders.. ( someone pulls up in a car and the passenger jumps out and kills a pedestrian.. one shot to the head execution style then jumps back in the car and the driver pulls off)

3. and anything else you can think of that's just like #2 .. thats what i would like to see.it would make the game so more serious and realistic. but especially atleast they can give me #1

We all love GTA for being able to do some unserious things.. ect.. jumping 600ft off a mountain and still being able to pull off in one piece. You know, things like that.

But there are some things i would like to see that are on the unrealistic side of what we aready know to see in GTA. In my case of unrealistic.. I'm saying these things are probably least likely to happen.

such as..

Going to space.. like (choosing a career) <== nice .... as an astronaut and flying a shuttle to mars.. where theres aliens who attack you. that could be like a DLC where its a challenge of who can last the longest on the moon with thousands and thousands of zombies. i know aready.. im not talking about Black Ops.. but you know.. you can never get tired of the ole fashion rape training. but jus make it GTA style.. awesome!!

Old cheat codes like flying cars and all black cars. A cheat code for all the guns at once (no set 1 2 or 3) but all..

I want a code that makes him run like superman and swing like spiderman catching the light poles and diving off rooftops in style.. and then take off in a sonic boom to the clouds like neo while everything behind gets caught by the wind and blown around..Lol.. would be awesome

Oh yea get high like saints row.. and that old game called narc if anyone played that one when this one song plays everytimr you smoke weed. lol

But yea i could go on forever but I'll just say that those things would be fun to me I dont know about everyone else's thoughts pr wishes but I will be here to see yours.. Thanks for reading!!

P.s. I think they should add replay and slow motion into the ps3 version and the option to choose your own music playlist when your driving because I'm sorry but I will never buy a big dumb xbox. Thanks again!!

Online coop missions.

oh yea

Everything that Coalan McGarry said too..

• Like 1

there should be a whole underground economy where the prices of different drugs and shit go up and down and you can run both legitimate and non legitimate businesses, and there are other mafias that run different businesses that own territories, i think you guys get the idea

first i want to tell you sorry for my english. I hope you can adopt pets, especially dogs and play with them, taking for a walk. It would be great and would be greater if you can use taxis No one spoke of the fighting style, it will be like san andreas?? (boxing, karate ecc.) i hope it will be in the game. it could be nice if you could taunt or at least speak with peds. i heard that you can steal from houses but not the houses from los santos, but what about shops like bank, jewellury ecc. and last thing I hope that you can choose your character. If anyone have some informations about this please let me know thx

not aware of the 4th installment in the series?, they already had head torso and leg customization. although it wasn't a lot of variety there was about 10 of each choice, but somehow they were almost all the same with a different color.

the next one should be like gta iv from computer on customization.

That's what I meant, you could choose face and accessories but with Red Dead the character itself was already preset. I would like preset outfits with character look customization still included

Killing....Stealing..Even Speeding? What is this? O.o Breaking the law !! BRAH- BreaKING THE LAW !! :buttsecks:BITCHESS!!

Interact With AI at anytime and share alitte something for they're $. :bullshit: BREAK_BReAHH_KING_THE_LAW!! :wall: Bitch!

Onlines gots be like the shit you step on. Didnt see it coming. Stays on your mind. & leave you cleaning until the smile is gone. :v:sick:

ADHD? Id bet you have ticks.

Like this. Right?

and yes like that

Better character customization, more buildings with interiors, customization for cars, more stuff to do dadadada dadada typical stuff.

BUT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT IS THIS :

More realistic police

(breaking the speed limit, running red lights, parking by a fire hydrant)

Like you would get a ticket, you can run and never pay and police will come to your house and you could be fbi's most wanted and stuff.

Too realistic?

• Like 1

there should be a whole underground economy where the prices of different drugs and shit go up and down and you can run both legitimate and non legitimate businesses, and there are other mafias that run different businesses that own territories, i think you guys get the idea

Adding on to this, i think it would be cool if you could run a drug dealing business. You have an underground business where you buy/sell drugs, adjust the prices, deploy your men in hotspots, get raided by other street gangs trying to take your drugs, and supply your men with protection (more men, or guns) incase one of the deals go bad. That would be fucking awesome

Adding on to this, i think it would be cool if you could run a drug dealing business. You have an underground business where you buy/sell drugs, adjust the prices, deploy your men in hotspots, get raided by other street gangs trying to take your drugs, and supply your men with protection (more men, or guns) incase one of the deals go bad. That would be fucking awesome

thats the kind of thing i was going at.

Better character customization, more buildings with interiors, customization for cars, more stuff to do dadadada dadada typical stuff.

More realistic police

Like you would get a ticket, you can run and never pay and police will come to your house and you could be fbi's most wanted and stuff.

Too realistic?

not at all too realistic, 'twas one of my favorite features of Mafia 2. I would get so freaking pissed at running red lights and parking in firelanes, etc. Maybe getting in a car crash or if they have a hardcore/soft core mode in the hardcore breaking the speed limit would be acceptable for a ticket.

More realistic police

Too realistic?

not at all too realistic, 'twas one of my favorite features of Mafia 2. I would get so freaking pissed at running red lights and parking in firelanes, etc. Maybe getting in a car crash or if they have a hardcore/soft core mode in the hardcore breaking the speed limit would be acceptable for a ticket.

I believe this would be the best wanted system to implement as it is realistic but not annoying.

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=475147

Please please please let there be features like controlling the size and weight of the character by going to the gym,lifting weights etc muscular figure,also tattoos like in San Andreas would be a great addition.Features like this give the game more realism.another great new feature would be being able to actually purchase a house and car,and have to fill a car with gas,more realistic ways to spend money in the game

Also be able to rob houses and banks outside of story mode,gta iv became repetitive and boring outside storyline,attach a trailer to a truck etc and customize vehicles

A att so I can buy my own phone and pick my data plan. Also I would want to see people on roller-skates again because I would like to push them down

In Gta V im looking for RS to bring back a mixter of Gta San anDreas and Gta IV/The Ballad Of Gay Tony.San anDreas was a Great game a lot of fun stuff to do never got bored.The kind of stuff Ex.(Bieng able to have sex with prostitutes and getting fat by eating a lot lol).Also the going to the gym to get in full shape(buff) by lifting weights needs to come back Rs should include getting ripped on Gta V.Going to strip clubs and a whide verity of clothing/food selections should accure or show up in Gta V.The rural and city areas of Gta V is another thing im looking for.Better graphics would be a good thing for people to enjoy while roaming a round Gta V world.In Gta V there should be kids on playgrounds or at school or walking on the streets.

In Gta V im looking for RS to bring back a mixter of Gta San anDreas and Gta IV/The Ballad Of Gay Tony.San anDreas was a Great game a lot of fun stuff to do never got bored.The kind of stuff Ex.(Bieng able to have sex with prostitutes and getting fat by eating a lot lol).Also the going to the gym to get in full shape(buff) by lifting weights needs to come back Rs should include getting ripped on Gta V.Going to strip clubs and a whide verity of clothing/food selections should accure or show up in Gta V.The rural and city areas of Gta V is another thing im looking for.Better graphics would be a good thing for people to enjoy while roaming a round Gta V world.In Gta V there  should be kids on playgrounds or at school or walking on the streets.

In Gta V im looking for RS to bring back a mixter of Gta San anDreas and Gta IV/The Ballad Of Gay Tony.San anDreas was a Great game a lot of fun stuff to do never got bored.The kind of stuff Ex.(Bieng able to have sex with prostitutes and getting fat by eating a lot lol).Also the going to the gym to get in full shape(buff) by lifting weights needs to come back Rs should include getting ripped on Gta V.Going to strip clubs and a whide verity of clothing/food selections should accure or show up in Gta V.The rural and city areas of Gta V is another thing im looking for.Better graphics would be a good thing for people to enjoy while roaming a round Gta V world.In Gta V there  should be kids on playgrounds or at school or walking on the streets.

there won't be kids

In Gta V im looking for RS to bring back a mixter of Gta San anDreas and Gta IV/The Ballad Of Gay Tony.San anDreas was a Great game a lot of fun stuff to do never got bored.The kind of stuff Ex.(Bieng able to have sex with prostitutes and getting fat by eating a lot lol).Also the going to the gym to get in full shape(buff) by lifting weights needs to come back Rs should include getting ripped on Gta V.Going to strip clubs and a whide verity of clothing/food selections should accure or show up in Gta V.The rural and city areas of Gta V is another thing im looking for.Better graphics would be a good thing for people to enjoy while roaming a round Gta V world.In Gta V there should be kids on playgrounds or at school or walking on the streets.

there won't be kids

there will most likely not be any gyms either, I mean what is the point?

unless for example doing an exercise minigame would boost your health by 25% or something then it would be worthwhile.

but keeping exercise in real life is already a pain in the ass why the hell would you go into a video game to do it?

to exercise your fingers?

-correction for the assholes: yes there will be gyms, but the matter in question is if they will somehow increase your body mass, and that is likely not possible

I can't really form an opinion on whether or not there will be a gym/body mass feature without knowing who our protagonist is.

well wouldn't it be a waste of time? think of this they did not remove the eating feature on gta iv, but eating a 100 hotdogs didn't change anything. thus making that feature better.

now why in the fucking world would anyone waste time on a gym inside a video game, where in real life you got gyms that will build your strength in real life.