Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Please dont come out at the time of a COD game or something, please dont make me chose between games.

If you can't decide between GTA and CoD, you seriously need to rethink your life, because somewhere along the way, you fucked up.

• Like 1

This...

"Call of duty mw3, yeah cool was awsome,"

and this...

"Please dont come out at the time of a COD game or something, please dont make me chose between games."

and ESPECIALLY this..

"I THINK THIS SPEAKS FOR EVERYONE"

Is why I can't wait for the responses.

*waits for Massecure, Fitty, Marcus, and ConQueSTD*

@ MASSACRE. Your right but i just thought if GTA V and COD or any other good game come out at th GTA V release ill have to buy them both. Lol dut da da I HAVE 200 FUCKING DOLLARS :D

Please dont come out at the time of a COD game or something, please dont make me chose between games.

If you can't decide between GTA and CoD, you seriously need to rethink your life, because somewhere along the way, you fucked up.

HA (I was posting when you posted that)

*waits for Fitty, Marcus, and ConQueSTD*

HA (I was posting when you posted that)

*waits for Fitty, Marcus, and ConQueSTD*

Lol IRK but some how when i caped, 200 fucking. It put it as a link and well i clicked it and fucking called some body lol hung up before they answerd. Lol :D

Keep waiting on me, I've got nothing to say. Some people buy CoD because all their friends will have it and they will want to play with them, other people buy it because they love playing the most watered down generic first person shooter, and then some people buy it for single player. It's his money I could give a shit less what he does with it. Also I'm glad you waited on me.

"Keep waiting on me, I've got nothing to say."

But you said more than Massecure and Marcus combined. :huh:

*waits for Fitty*

*Back on topic* I want a multiplayer mode that actually last a couple of years.

Skinny and a little bit faster cops policeman officers

Skinny and a little bit faster cops policeman officers

We better get multiple playable characters, basic white guy, the hispanic guy and the black guy running from the cops. I think they could all be interesting characters with their own stories and features.

On the announcement info it says mission based gameplay does that mean the mission gameplay will be different from when we free roam

for gta V I was hoping for more multiplayer customization.

more costumes, or maybe classes.

like choosing to be in a certain gang, and find gang ai help you on battle.

this could mean big shootouts between police and gang ai. maybe even join a police squad.

they need to rework the multiplayer a bit over the last installment.

Mentally challenged people just a few every now and then like one every month

Rap battles.

I doubt the player will be a rapper... But as mentioned probably 423458 times before, it would be cool to have peds doing random things like that.

Flash mobs. With internet, email, and cell phones most making a come back (I don't see why they wouldn't) they'd be easy to find. And I want the option to join in whatever they are doing, or massacring them all.

Killing....Stealing..Even Speeding? What is this? O.o Breaking the law !! BRAH- BreaKING THE LAW !! :buttsecks:BITCHESS!!

Interact With AI at anytime and share alitte something for they're $. :bullshit: BREAK_BReAHH_KING_THE_LAW!! :wall: Bitch!

Onlines gots be like the shit you step on. Didnt see it coming. Stays on your mind. & leave you cleaning until the smile is gone. :v:sick: