Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I never really got why when you shoot a cop and theres nobody around you, you get 3 stars

I want cops to be more of a threat they should have those guns that they shot the cars with and the car dies and then they arrest you

i was playing GTA IV today and they made up date for this because i killed many people and cops in dark allys and i got no stars. :)

You know i may actually be one of the only people saying this, but i really hope they have a detailed golf minigame. 18 holes, realistic motions, online capabilities. im truthfully hoping that a golf minigame will be presented thats almost like a poor mans tiger woods or hot shots golf.

• Like 1

Detailed golf would be so stupid, go play those games if you want to play minigolf, i'd hate for R* to waste resources on something i'd never play or have any relationship to the story. Stupid Idea.

I liked the golf in TBoGT, I don't give a shit what club I use. I just want to play simple, to get achievements or for fun... Hitting other people. Not everyone plays golf in real life, so those who don't probably don't give a fuck about online golf, types of swings, types of clubs, position etc...

I agree with Psy 100%. Destructible environments could get quite entertaining after a while. Plus I miss the trailer hook-ups and the ability to fly planes. And less realistic than 'GTA IV'. I enjoyed it but it got old after a while.

Another note, I wouldn't mind if the amusement park (if there is one) was actually working and you could maybe walk onto the rollercoaster tack and jump off or even get run over by the cars. Just a thought.

One thing I've always wanted in a GTA game is sort of a small detail but maybe the traffic lights could have working turn signals and also like in San Andreas when they would spaz out over bad weather. Little more realistic but also more like San Andreas... which in my opinion was the best GTA episode out of the whole series.

Something that just came to mind is what if the windmills as shown in the first 'GTA V' trailer were destructible and could be knocked down? Just another thought.

Staples Center!!

A Staples Center replica would actually be really fun. I'd love to bust into some sort of convention and shoot the place up. Interactive enterable environments are one of my favorite things about GTA (the mall in VC, for example). All enterable environments are cool, but when there's actually something going on inside is when things really start getting fun. I'm really hoping for several multi-floor office buildings with actual employees going about their business. And killing them all, obviously.

I think its a re-make of sanandreas but maybe better ?

If its like the worst game in the world - gta iv FUCK MY LIFE :( !

*facepalms... twice*

FUCK YOUR LIFE regardless.#kingofnoobs

GTA IV is the worst game in the world? Wow, you must have very, very, very......very high expectations then.

Staples Center!!

Would never happen. I swear its the one thing in the gta series they've never done is do replica stadiums. Ive always wanted them to. In IV I looked for MSG and Yankee stadium. Did the same for SA, looking for the Rose Bowl, the la Collesium, and Dodger stadium. I agree with you, they need to have stadiums. Universityies too.

If this map is going to be as big as they say its going to be, then why not have the ability to cross the mexican border? Explore down there and/or raise hell. Side missions, work for the govt. and capture as many mexicans trying to cross into the country illegally. Just a thought.

Staples Center!!

Would never happen. I swear its the one thing in the gta series they've never done is do replica stadiums. Ive always wanted them to. In IV I looked for MSG and Yankee stadium. Did the same for SA, looking for the Rose Bowl, the la Collesium, and Dodger stadium. I agree with you, they need to have stadiums. Universityies too.

If this map is going to be as big as they say its going to be, then why not have the ability to cross the mexican border? Explore down there and/or raise hell. Side missions, work for the govt. and capture as many mexicans trying to cross into the country illegally. Just a thought.

Because the game is not about being a vigilante capturing illgeal immigrants.

GTA 5 looks from the trailer to be amazing, although as we all know - its the final product that we will need to concentrate on. Like will Rockstar do a good job at making it more entertaining? I think they will judging by the trailer, and hopefully if they release a second trailer we should see more :)

Guest Marney1

GTA 5 looks from the trailer to be amazing, although as we all know - its the final product that we will need to concentrate on. Like will Rockstar do a good job at making it more entertaining? I think they will judging by the trailer, and hopefully if they release a second trailer we should see more :)

Not being funny but did Rockstar send you to ask all these questions?

• Like 1

Nope :) lol just me being curious :)

Guest Marney1

OK welcome to the forums................................I'm watching you. ;)

OK welcome to the forums................................I'm watching you. ;)

Yeah, we'll just have to wait till 2047 to get news on the release date for the next trailer, can't wait.

• Like 1

As every typical GTA game is, I doubt there will be a lot of destructible environments in 'V' but I really hope at least the 'Vinewood' sign is destructible. It would be fun to see it tumble down the hill and crush anyone or any cars in it's way.

UFO's in the desert. :D Maybe an earthquake?

Realistic car accidents, traffic jams, definitely faster traffic then 'GTA IV' but not as fast as 'GTA: San Andreas', THAT was just ridiculous. And when you're at a stop light, I would like it if the traffic behind me didn't cut around me just because I stopped for 5 seconds.

Also what I really enjoyed in 'GTA IV' was the ability to call 911 and then watch the idiots walk around screaming "Who the hell's calling 911?". Always had fun doing that.

What I think would be cool for the next trailer is for the theme music to be 'California Love' by Tupac. I thought it would just be creative since the game IS taking place in California anyway.