Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I'm looking forward to the environment in all honesty.

I'd like to see distinct ghetto's, aside from the gangbangers some of the areas in Las Venturas were similar to Los Santos. I'd like to see direct Higher and Lower class income house, flats, wrecked houses etc.

Truthfully, i think we should be able to buy houses and put them up for rent/sale. That would be really neat. Also, i want gym's implemented and it having an effect on your characters body shape, if you dont work out for a while, you start losing muscle mass and get a little bit on the heavy side ;) another thing i want is to be able to fully customize your character. Not quite to the extent of SR2, but maybe like SR3. I'm sick of having two crappy russian shops where you buy jeans and jackets. I want hairdressers, thrift-stores, banks, gyms, pools, interactive houses, THE ABILITY TO ROB STORES! (Like mafia 2 :D) And drugdealing. I'll be happy if i even get half of those.

In Saints Row 3 you could be asian, black or white, and change your face completely. That would not suit GTA at all. You could rob Modo in GTA IV, and drug dealing was in GTA CTW.

wen your pulled over by the police say on a 1 or 2 star u should be able to counter-attack them sort off like IV wen u run away before they arrest you but wen they go to get you out the car u can either shoot them punch or kick and even slam the door on them. And we really really need improved driving A.I i am sick off trying to play the game properly and pulling up to the lights and stupid drivers trying to push past you.

I am looking for a good game to play and the game comes out fast . I want to figure out the story . I think he is a FBI agent that got left for dead

If it's rushed and comes out fast it will be lower quality than it could potentially be. And what makes you think he's an ex-FBI agent?

I have already found the holy grail !

Gta Vc Atmosphere - Sa Map - IV graphics !

I was waiting for R* to do a SA Stories like that but this now blows it out of the water !

Guest Marney1

I am looking for a good game to play and the game comes out fast . I want to figure out the story . I think he is a FBI agent that got left for dead

If it's rushed and comes out fast it will be lower quality than it could potentially be. And what makes you think he's an ex-FBI agent?

Maybe he's thinking of the details from the leaked character list for 'RUSH'?

In the display settings, I'd like to be able to pan the main character view around, then set the exact angle you'd like to play from while driving, walking, rampaging etc during free roam gameplay.

Guest Marney1

I'll be looking for a rare vehicle.

lanvan_midnightlaunch.jpg

I asked R* to consider putting one in GTA V a while back.

This has probably been mentioned before but in a GTA game its about time we could MOD weaponry such as tactical lights and scopes maybe even a purchasable silencer for certain guns. Not to make it sound like MW3 but there has been gun shops ect but random guns on tables and what knot. More freedom with the weaponry seen as the game is 85% weaponry based!

i hoping on a lot of realism so you can interact a lot like sit down in an burgershot and so thats you dont just eat a hotdog on 3 secs but actually is eating

I don't like the idea of ordering a burger and sitting there for 10 ingame minutes eating it.

I'd like to see more buses driving about could be a way to make money in the city also like to see trailers for boats cars caravans should be able to put your faveorite boat on a trailer and park it at your house just one more thing there should be away where you can collect all road sea and air viechal's

I'd like to see more buses driving about could be a way to make money in the city also like to see trailers for boats cars caravans should be able to put your faveorite boat on a trailer and park it at your house just one more thing there should be away where you can collect all road sea and air viechal's

Trailer idea is pretty cool, especially if you have a house by the beach. But collecting every car? Nah.

I was watching this youtube vid saying that in the forests there are young NPCs around a campfire dancing and stuff, my god if they have the machete in GTA V then I'm doing a remake of Friday The Thirteenth...

I even used Google translate but had no clue. I'm sure he mean It's going to be a great game.

Sowwi Massy :( * goes on Ebay to buy Swedish book*

I want more features in veichles, better graphics & more choice, e.g. manuall indicators, better lights on emergency cars, and i really want you to be able to chose the colour of your car in a " Pay'n'Spray " garage. :jumpy:

I want more features in veichles, better graphics & more choice, e.g. manuall indicators, better lights on emergency cars, and i really want you to be able to chose the colour of your car in a " Pay'n'Spray " garage. :jumpy:

Yeah I'm so excited for getting pulled over by the cops for not signaling for a right turn!

Was playing GTA IV with a friend earlier and we had a simple idea: custom rides to go along with your customised character in free mode. It spawns when you first join a game, and when you drive it into the sea, you could pick up another at one of a few garages across the city. You could unlock new cars and parts by levelling up. It couldn't be that difficult to add, Rockstar already went half way there with horses in RDR. All they would need to add are some customisation options.