Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Everyone's saying they'd like if the police were more intelligent than previous gta games. I'd like if the cops were always keeping their eyes peeled for a perticular car you used in a crime before, or if they saw you commit a crime on foot and if you lose them , you'd have to keep a lookout/avoid them for a while to prevent being chased down and possibly arrested or wasted.

Same as some think it be cool if you had to serve a prison sentence if you get arrested, I doubt it'll happen but Iv'e played games before with the same sort of scenario, like spinter cell n stuff.

Same as some think it be cool if you had to serve a prison sentence if you get arrested, I doubt it'll happen but Iv'e played games before with the same sort of scenario, like spinter cell n stuff.

I don't want to server 30 years of game time in prison for murder, but maybe just 1 or 2 days as a minigame.

I would like to see in GTA5 when kill a cop or 2 then when u could grab the dead body and put it in to the back to the boot of a car and u could bring it to the river and just through it away or just put it underground and if same one finds that body then cops wouldn't know who did this and more places to visite and making more couloirs so if it could look more realistic and please fix the multiplayer make it more enjoyable and easier to find players thank you :)

Bring back the garage for storing your vehicles, but maybe 1 or 2 docks at a safehouse to be able to store boats, Ive always wanted a Yaght in real life.

Clothes definately needs improvement. Armanti suits like in vice city, along those lines but also the ability to choose colors and designs.

The ability to buy anyproperty, residential or commerce. With buying commerce it makes you a profit everyday, add up your total commerces you have in one day, and instead of having to go to that particular location just go to your mailbox and theres your checks.

How about instead of being a hit man for a mob boss, your the mob boss, and your looking for hit men. Just select the amount of money you to pay them, just note the more you pay the more your hitmen will respect you and the better chance you have of getting away with any particular crime.

play the god father, this is a game where you commit the crime...

I do not play the The Godfather. But its just an idea to have the ability for us to try something else out, different from the rest of all the other gta games. Possible a 2-disc feature. 1 would be the normal gta form of playing meaning we look for jobs as "hitmen" or choose to play the other disc where we are the "boss". Like I said just an idea.

i think gta should stay the way it is, but rockstar would be good at making a game where you are a mob boss...

I would like to have a parachute automatically when i jump out of a plane or fall like in saints row the third - press y to open parachute. I hated in GTA IV how you fall out a heliocopter and u like always die

Hot air balloons.

blimps are good enough. if you can fly them.. thats cool.

anyone remember how in gta 4 there were ATM machines??? they could actually be put to better use. if you have a few properties you are able to own, when you buy them and collect revenue, it should go into you bank account where you can take it out instead of going all the way to that place like you did in San Andreas. i also think that there should be a better use of controls. (in vehicles) get rid of the handbrake for right bumper {replace with convertible top maybe?}, the down button for zoom out mini map {keep but get rid of mini-map zoom out} and the cinematic camera for the b button {replace with nitro}. (on foot) left bumper for pick up/ context {keep, but allow more interactive items or objects} and down button { again, rid the mini-map zoom out}.

there should be a camera angle like on driver SF and dirt 3 where your looking at the stearing wheel would be cool driving through downtown los santos and wacthing people splat off your windscreen as you run them over

there should be a camera angle like on driver SF and dirt 3 where your looking at the stearing wheel would be cool driving through downtown los santos and wacthing people splat off your windscreen as you run them over

Yeah that can easily be included, and it would be awesome with realistic gore and car damage with pedestrians mutilated bodies on your windshield.

• Like 1

Guest Bruce Willis

I want the view from behind the car to be slightly off-set like in IV. Not sure why but I think it looks more cinematic.

I want the view from behind the car to be slightly off-set like in IV. Not sure why but I think it looks more cinematic.

That was honestly one of my favorite things about IV. It just seemed to add to detail and made it possible for me to enjoy just driving around. I hope it makes a return.

Truthfully, i think we should be able to buy houses and put them up for rent/sale. That would be really neat. Also, i want gym's implemented and it having an effect on your characters body shape, if you dont work out for a while, you start losing muscle mass and get a little bit on the heavy side ;) another thing i want is to be able to fully customize your character. Not quite to the extent of SR2, but maybe like SR3. I'm sick of having two crappy russian shops where you buy jeans and jackets. I want hairdressers, thrift-stores, banks, gyms, pools, interactive houses, THE ABILITY TO ROB STORES! (Like mafia 2 :D) And drugdealing. I'll be happy if i even get half of those.