Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Lol hope u can swim I'd like to swim with dolphins and turtles again

Im sure you will be able to swim , i just hope they improve on it , in gta 4 it took for ever to get back to land if you fell off a bridge or crashed your helicopter in the water . Maybe they could add a sub so when you have a high wanted level you could hop in the sub and dive under water to get away .

Just a thought, seeing as we have different levels of car (as in new and shiny, old and crap), how about if you were being chased by cops or just bombing along at top speed and the car could randomly just break down? Obviously it'd be less likely in new cars and more frequent (but not certain) in older cars?

What if the guy you play is actually a under cop or a cop gone rogue or something like that. A fed maybe. But you're not held down by the same rules as the authorities. You'd be acting as a merc to try and get a foot hold into some gang and then destroy it. And then something bad happens like the only guy who knows your real identity gets shot or run over. Something like that could be good. Highly doubt thats what it'll be like though.

Yeah I just hope your not black this time around. I wanna see minor details like taking a briefcase from a business man downtown or crash planes into things with a destructive environment. Idc if the building I just destroyed reapears after a load. It was cool while it happens. Maybe the radio station goes static through a tunnel. It's the little things....

Rofl, that made me laugh. Just casually mentioning it then talking about briefcases. Why not though? We have only been black in like 2 games? (as far as I can remember, SA and VCS), hispanic in 1(TBoGT), and white in about 5 games. This is not counting GTA 1-2.

Anyway, I would also like to see a destructible environment. But not to the extent of permanent damage and the ability to destroy massive buildings etc... Because then there would be tonnes of glitches when you destroy pleasure pier and you need to go there to get 100% completion or finish a mission. Maybe objects like fences, roads, trees, garbage cans etc... But not permanent, of course.

im looking for something as real as GTA IV was but i would like some more features. there were a lot of things missed out that were stupid in a way but made the game cool and a bit more fun. like the ability to be able to hook up a trailer to drive a semi. i would also like guns brought back like the lock on rocket launcher and things like that. i would also like more cheats. GTA IV's cheats sucked. GTA SA's cheats were amazing. i think that boat cheats shouldnt go through a phone as well. because i would like to use a boat cheat WHILE in the water. haha.

id like it in the uk, and i would like bmx bikes and skate parks that whoud be good

modify your car like bucket seats spoilers body kits etc and beter cars

Yeah I just hope your not black this time around. I wanna see minor details like taking a briefcase from a business man downtown or crash planes into things with a destructive environment. Idc if the building I just destroyed reapears after a load. It was cool while it happens. Maybe the radio station goes static through a tunnel. It's the little things....

Rofl, that made me laugh. Just casually mentioning it then talking about briefcases. Why not though? We have only been black in like 2 games? (as far as I can remember, SA and VCS), hispanic in 1(TBoGT), and white in about 5 games. This is not counting GTA 1-2.

Anyway, I would also like to see a destructible environment. But not to the extent of permanent damage and the ability to destroy massive buildings etc... Because then there would be tonnes of glitches when you destroy pleasure pier and you need to go there to get 100% completion or finish a mission. Maybe objects like fences, roads, trees, garbage cans etc... But not permanent, of course.

Lol now that its highlighted its funny. But seriously i remember when gta sa came out. My whole class became gangsters overnight. You could hear whispers about the game constantly. Everyone chsnged.

If your some goddamned black gangbanger from the hood ill be livid. There's a time and place for everything. This time lets be white.

i,ll hope a lot off fun in gta v
dude, really?

I'm not bashing gta or r*. I'm bashing over influential children who think that cause they can plat gta they can turn black, then a gangster. Makes children little dicks.

dude, really?

I'm not bashing gta or r*. I'm bashing over influential children who think that cause they can plat gta they can turn black, then a gangster. Makes children little dicks.

Hey dumbass, you realize his native language isn't English, also not everybody on 'teh interwebz' speaks/types english. This is why he punctuation and spelling are messed up and if you look at his avatar it's not a child.

dude, really?

Hey dumbass, you realize his native language isn't English, also not everybody on 'teh interwebz' speaks/types english. This is why he punctuation and spelling are messed up and if you look at his avatar it's not a child.

wow i just asked him really? I wasn't trying to be a dick about it. Jeesh
dude, really?

your insinuating I didn't know that. To be honest I dident really notice. I just thought he made one hell of a typo. You insinuating I'm a dumbass is pretty rude and is off topic. If you have a problem just pm me so you dont post an off topic post in the wrong forum
id like it in the uk, and i would like bmx bikes and skate parks that whoud be good

modify your car like bucket seats spoilers body kits etc and beter cars

yeah i miss car modding. Especially the wheel arch angel in SF in san andreas. I always wondered why some cars couldn't be customized. Imo they should do something simmilar in gtav. A mod garage for lowriders or street racers only

Guest Marney

Wonder if our protagonist will have a mother? CJ had one, so did Luis, just wondering.

I want a different town

A different city from Los Santos? That is 100% confirmed not to happen. Or maybe you mean another town in addition to LS? Then yeah, that is probably going to happen; hopefully a version of San Diego

how cool would it be since los santos is on the san andreas fault line EARTHQUAKES randomly happening through out the city picture your taking chase from goons or police then bang the cities struck by an earthquake sending everyone crazy mass mayhem in the streets giant cracks demolish streets and some buildings and maybe even engulfing the pursuing LSPD ;) Also isnt there some sort off racing track in LA maybe going to place bets on the dogs racing or the horses instead of betting money on bums fighting would be sweet

I want buildings to be interactive, actually be able to rob stores (register and merchendise), more custobility, and a better freeroam enviornment (more like SA, instead of just roads in gta iv)

I want more info I'm getting pissed fuck me

Just thought of something the guy speaking in the trailer could be a guy who scrues u over at the start and at the end u hold him gunpoint and u say why did u come here then he tells his story

Or it could start that way then u play through the story that would be weird tho

Mother fucking trains! Just thought of it, but could you imagine the crazy shit you could do? Personally, I would like to drive a truck into it and derail it. Could be interesting if tracks ran through the city and cause mass chaos if it was a long train. Maybe different types of trains? Ones that carry Oil and cause a fire. Biological shit, military vehicle transport, or maybe just a passenger train that you could rob. But, imo, if you can't derail it, It's not worth it.

Yeah I didn't really like how the trains in IV were invincible. I also wish you could have actually been in them, rather than a custscene, so you could kill, rob, climb to the roof etc... Just everyday shit of GTA.