Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

A small feauture but I think a good one would be address' ... when you recieve a mission an address is given to you in the breif when the guy is giving you the mission (i.e kid you need to get to the sunset motel on the A145 at west point thats where he's hiding out) then hop in your car or enter the start menu on your map and type in the address or select it from the recent address' section.

There could be posters, billboards, Tourism points of interest signs all over the GTA V world and TV/Internet adverts aswell giving usable address'. I think it would just add to the realism of the game with getting to mission destinations or in free mode finding, hospitals, gun stores, specific clothes shops, houses/businesses for sale etc.. rather than having a map with loads of small icons scatered around.

But like I said its a small idea that has no major impact either which way.. just what my mind is thinking up in these difficult times of lack of official information. :(

I'd be all for that, honestly. It would give me personally an oportunity to recognize the beauty and detail of my surroundings. I always loved the missions where you'd be driving with someone and they had to tell you "Turn here! No, maybe here!" with no icons on the map.

Bring back the garage for storing your vehicles, but maybe 1 or 2 docks at a safehouse to be able to store boats, Ive always wanted a Yaght in real life.

Clothes definately needs improvement. Armanti suits like in vice city, along those lines but also the ability to choose colors and designs.

The ability to buy anyproperty, residential or commerce. With buying commerce it makes you a profit everyday, add up your total commerces you have in one day, and instead of having to go to that particular location just go to your mailbox and theres your checks.

How about instead of being a hit man for a mob boss, your the mob boss, and your looking for hit men. Just select the amount of money you to pay them, just note the more you pay the more your hitmen will respect you and the better chance you have of getting away with any particular crime.

play the god father, this is a game where you commit the crime...

Im looking for GTA V to be beast so i dont spend my mom on other games i probally wont like. GTA V should be amazing :D i want GTA V to come out soon i hope you get something for preordering- poster- in game content.

Bring back the garage for storing your vehicles, but maybe 1 or 2 docks at a safehouse to be able to store boats, Ive always wanted a Yaght in real life.

Clothes definately needs improvement. Armanti suits like in vice city, along those lines but also the ability to choose colors and designs.

The ability to buy anyproperty, residential or commerce. With buying commerce it makes you a profit everyday, add up your total commerces you have in one day, and instead of having to go to that particular location just go to your mailbox and theres your checks.

How about instead of being a hit man for a mob boss, your the mob boss, and your looking for hit men. Just select the amount of money you to pay them, just note the more you pay the more your hitmen will respect you and the better chance you have of getting away with any particular crime.

play the god father, this is a game where you commit the crime...

I do not play the The Godfather. But its just an idea to have the ability for us to try something else out, different from the rest of all the other gta games. Possible a 2-disc feature. 1 would be the normal gta form of playing meaning we look for jobs as "hitmen" or choose to play the other disc where we are the "boss". Like I said just an idea.

I think it be cool if you could use drugs or buy drugs on the streets or from a friend mainly mary jane but other drugs as well if you want to use it, something like saints

row kind of thing. and i would also like them to bring sexy back were you can get in tip top shape and get compiliments from people and for u to be able to response back like in GTA SA

Im looking for any of these

Animals

Safehouses

New cars

New weapons

New people

Easter eggs

Random incounters

Many activities

Good storyline

Mini games

Prostituites

Gangs

Food

I think this is what should be in all GTA games

I may have forgot alot, feel free to add on. :D

I would like to see a better ranking system aswell with the clothing you unlock like cop uniforms,mafia,military,and the gangs that are in the game.In free mode have your own posse and blips only show if you fire your weapon.Gun combat be more realistic one shot to the head instead of two faster sniper.More game modes glory deaths and maybe use a dog online

i want to be realistic offline/online maybe you u can drop your gun from police or civilian.and when you help the LSPD you wont get a wanted level.swat to be way more realistic actually use tatics.oringinal gangs still in turf like GSF,(grove sreet families) Ballas, still active.when your running from cops they chase you were ever alleys,dikes, jumping fences. going up ladders lets a K-9 lose if you have a two star wanted level

being able the see cops on the mini map without being wanted.

the cops should also have a better ai, i dont want the to do these things anymore: try to kill me when i accidentally bump into them, all shoot repeatedly me at one time when im already. all ambush me at once.

if there is going to be a phone, i dont want to drop it or put it back in my pockets when i get shot at.

SEATBELTS(optional)

being able to call a cab from you phone.

parachutes to return.

a REAL tank.

better selection of clothing( not just some wack ass suits, rags from russia and whatever the hell was in "modo")

a bit more ingame internet content.

some kind of rendition of the buzzard.

and a more interactive world, this includes:

working convertable roofs.

working tow trucks.

working semi clip(ability to have cargo attached to your semi)x

working forklift

working construction vehicles.

ability to sit on bench's, move through crawl-spaces, climb ladders and pipes like in la noire.

climbing and hopping over something should differ in terms of button use(hold x to hop over, tap x once to grab on to(if elevated) tap x again to climb.

use enviromental objects as weapons.

pick locks to houses(burglary)

thats about all ive got, if i think of anything else is come back to this one..

SEATBELTS(optional)

Exactly like getting a helmet on a motorcycle. Wait, you put it on automatically, or start driving and you won't put it on. Simple.

Then what do you do if you want to jump out of the speeding car with inches to spare as the car plummets to a fiery doom?

SEATBELTS(optional)

Exactly like getting a helmet on a motorcycle. Wait, you put it on automatically, or start driving and you won't put it on. Simple.

Then what do you do if you want to jump out of the speeding car with inches to spare as the car plummets to a fiery doom?

then you just hold the y button, unbuckle yourself and bail. simple ^_^

SEATBELTS(optional)

then you just hold the y button, unbuckle yourself and bail. simple ^_^

Exactly, It was always a pain to run from the cops, u hit a car and your sent flying through the windshield. Good idea.

• Like 1

Then you're fucked. Either you put it on and don't go flying through your windshield, but are delayed when you need to escape your car, or you drive off without a seat belt, easily escaping a flaming car, but going on an aerial sightseeing tour if you hit a park bench. Unlike having a helmet on a motorcycle, choosing one or the other would actually make a difference.

True, I did hate flying out of windshields. But then again it was my fault for being a shitty driver. What was the point in helmets on motorbikes in GTA IV? They just made you look stupid, wearing them, pulling them out of your pocket and randomly throwing it in the streets when you dismount the bike.

i would like GTA V to have much better internet use, not a bunch of stuff that doesn't mean anything. i would like to find and search for more people from the internet. Do U agree?

i would like GTA V to have much better internet use, not a bunch of stuff that doesn't mean anything. i would like to find and search for more people from the internet. Do U agree?

If we have internet use, then absolutely. I had even mentioned in 1 post about being able to find any make or model via the web. Would help to find those super rare vehicles we want. Maybe to be able to find homes that are for sale. If we want to buy or sell a home, just go on-line locate homes for sale, or put an ad on-line to sell them.

If we have internet use, then absolutely. I had even mentioned in 1 post about being able to find any make or model via the web. Would help to find those super rare vehicles we want. Maybe to be able to find homes that are for sale. If we want to buy or sell a home, just go on-line locate homes for sale, or put an ad on-line to sell them.

agree, to make it even more realistic they should have fake ads like erotic car shows nice cars on the internet and then shitty cars at the stores

Thats a brilliant idea i would love if u could purchase homes, cars, boats online etc online. I also would like them to improve the nightclubs and have more of them. GTAV is gonna be the best game of all time!

• Like 1

Yeah I just hope your not black this time around. I wanna see minor details like taking a briefcase from a business man downtown or crash planes into things with a destructive environment. Idc if the building I just destroyed reapears after a load. It was cool while it happens. Maybe the radio station goes static through a tunnel. It's the little things....