Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Maybe this topic will earned 'the most replied Topic in the world'. Ok back to topic,remember old pleasant house in RDR,we can earned the safehouse with killing the old man (I forgot his name) and remember a man hammering the sign in front of his house (I forgot the sign says) in the trailer,I hope we can do that same as RDR,shit I'm fucking old that I forgot things easily.LOL

The cars should be able to overheat if they are abused, as in going up a hill for 5 minutes straight. You should be able to mod the tires, speed, off-road, or showy. You know?

Dont know what kinda of car your mom drives but my car can go up hill for more than five minutes without overheating...

Here is something you can't understand, how my iphone could just kill a man.

they should make gta like that u can do anything u want real life and bring back jet packs and all more realistic and bigger maps and make it better 4 when the game ends that u can do more stuff who thinks im right

they should make gta like that u can do anything u want real life and bring back jet packs and all more realistic and bigger maps and make it better 4 when the game ends that u can do more stuff who thinks im right

Thanks, i just wasted 5 seconds of my life reading that post twice.

I agree , i also hope they put big rigs with trailers , the abilty to mod cars and jack up trucks so we can do some rock crawling , a better aiming and fighting system , beable to put bodys in trunks or garbage trucks , break into any house so we can kill and rob the people inside , to be able to chop off legs arms and heads would be a really nice feature and i really hope they add dogs to have the abilty to sick a dog on people would be sweet .

What i would like to see:

- A big superstore with a lot of stuf like food, drinking, tv's etc. etc.

It would also be nice if you could steal, for example, to the things that your cashier, your weapon on him and that directive than everyone rushing off. you're going than for the object and then pressure you for example on l2 (ps3). then go to your House and there is your object

sorry for the inglish, i have it form google translate, couse i am from holland

What i really want to see in the game is more enterable places, however the enterable building will be significantly different from others bias to not using paper textures for windows and stuff. maybe being a different colour on the map or having a (may sound odd) differnt colour door knob. for example: a enterable building has a gold door knob as others have silver ones. I would also find it kind of neat if the people you engage with actually get out of there houses once and a while. again, heres an example: you see brucies icon pop up and you see he is heading to a race or something, you decide to go race with him so you meet him there.

Im new and my ideas are kinda stupid but everything has pretty much already been covered.

Personally i'd be satisfied if V was San Andreas with modern graphics and physics. So really anything more than that is a bonus.

But specifically, I want BMXes. I spent more time on those things than I did anything else lol

I think it would b cool if u got on the wrong side of some gang they'd chase u every time they see u lol , or police harassing u about homicide cases for instance, and they use the interrogation feature like in L.A Noire but your the suspect obv...

How can you say you want Jet Packs, then want it to be more like real life and realistic? How many random people do you see with jetpacks?

• Like 1

ino but jet packs would be cool when bored plus the likes of bmxs n skateboards and make the game that ur not the driver all the time agree r what

you are supposed to drive grand theft AUTO.

I would love It if gta v focused a lot on car detail. It would be nice to have turning indicators. Maybe open and close trunk which you could store things in. Also for police and emergncy vehicles to have lights like ones on ELMs. Also maybe a better phone system. In which you could call mechanics or any other things.

It would be good to LOSE THE PHONE FEATURE i hated this in many different games, it is very hard to navigate, there is no custimization, i try to type in cheats in GTA IV for health and have to go through six slides and die before it works. The only good thing was calling people to meet up with them.

I WANT TO SEE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS like in GTA SA this is very good can be a weapon or can save lives, all buildings the you can enter and gas stations should have them. Also big rigs, trains, planes, boats/ships, should have them :D

Agree with the indicator thing. I want that. and the ability to cap ur speed, sometimes you just wanna stay with the traffic.

i want what most people want. more customization options, being able to ride bikes, prostitutes heeheehee, new guns/cars. and one thing it seems no one else seems to want some BRAND NEW CITIES not the old ones like sf or lv neeeeeeeeewwwwww.

i love to see the player to get locked in a prison for some time

I've always been interested by this. I thought it would be a good idea but if you break out there's really no way of playing the game normally if it enacts a constant six star rating is there?

It'd be good if you got in prison and had to do missions for a top dog in there, then right before you get let out due to your man on the outside calling in favous/doing something, you bump him off.

• Like 1

Bring back the garage for storing your vehicles, but maybe 1 or 2 docks at a safehouse to be able to store boats, Ive always wanted a Yaght in real life.

Clothes definately needs improvement. Armanti suits like in vice city, along those lines but also the ability to choose colors and designs.

The ability to buy anyproperty, residential or commerce. With buying commerce it makes you a profit everyday, add up your total commerces you have in one day, and instead of having to go to that particular location just go to your mailbox and theres your checks.

How about instead of being a hit man for a mob boss, your the mob boss, and your looking for hit men. Just select the amount of money you to pay them, just note the more you pay the more your hitmen will respect you and the better chance you have of getting away with any particular crime.

• Like 1