Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Guest Marney1

Full length co-op missions in multiplayer would be something new.

Where's DuPz0r's GTA V Multiplayer thread?

I want those burgary missions back which were a part gta san andreas and more cheat codes like spawn rhino

Is it possibl that the guy looking like cj is the main playable character and the old man is some special character for the story like it wastony and louis for gta ballad of gay tony

• Like 1

Please add some stores that you go in and its a dry cleaning store mabey called MR. Wongs. But you go in the next room and theres gambiling or a prostitute ring. PS. Please add loan sharks where you could work for some or they come after you.

-What I don't want in Grand Theft Auto 5 is to be trapped in a city and be very limited on to what I can and can't do.

-What I do want is, more uses for money, able to rob stores, realistic car smashing, bigger variety of cars, upgrading cars-(better tires for speed or off-road traction, nitrus, spoilers, better turning, more horsepower, etc.), Lots of open space for offroading-(dirt, sand, beaches, mud, etc.), More vehicle and tool functionality-(attaching trailers to semis, being able to lift stuff with forklift), being able to buy cars, maybe being able to get a job, a big mountain to drive cars off of, realistic NPC's (civilians), maybe a rope that you can attach to your's and someone else's car to help get each other unstuck, engines of cars able to break or overheat if abused and I mean like driving up a cliff for 5 minutes straight, basically a game that is as close to real life as possible with the Grand Theft Auto 4 realism.

-What do you want to see in GTA 5?

God damn it, Roman, I turned off my phone so I wouldn't have to talk to you, and you show up on the forums? I'm not going bowling with you, get the fuck out.

• Like 1

God damn it, Roman, I turned off my phone so I wouldn't have to talk to you, and you show up on the forums? I'm not going bowling with you, get the fuck out.

I lol'd...damn it Roman!

I want to make beggars make fools out of themselves or commit crimes if I pay them. Good for a laugh when you don't feel like hiring a pro hitman.

Guest Marney1

People in wheelchairs. It's wrong that the disabled aren't represented in games, they're human too.

I want improved fight controls. I hate it when I knock someone to the ground, try to kick or stomp on them, and I just end up kicking the air or stomping the ground like a retard.

Guest Marney1

I want improved fight controls. I hate it when I knock someone to the ground, try to kick or stomp on them, and I just end up kicking the air or stomping the ground like a retard.

Maybe it's just you?

Guest Marney1

People in wheelchairs. It's wrong that the disabled aren't represented in games, they're human too.

Speaking of not discriminating, I would like midgets to be seen as well.

And ginger's, don't forget the ginger's.

Guest Marney1

But I'm a crippled ginger midget and want to be digitaly represented in the game. If I'm not then...........I'm not buying it.