Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

To me that plane doesnt look real, the detail is good but not GTA good. I may be wrong but i have not seen this in the trailer.

Guys I don't know if you noticed this, but one of the buildings in Algonquin in GTA IV has 2405 windows on each side. That must mean something, right?

Ever get the feeling people are looking way too deep into things?

Quite frequently lately :D

But hey, It's part of the gta charm I guess. It's been making people over excited since the start.

I'm one of those people growing up with the series since the original (now going to my 30's) and I remember, for example, how I first saw the flash website for Vice City. A simple desk with a beachview out the window and Flock Of Seagulls playing in the background. You were able to check some character bio's aswell and that just made my imagination go wild. (oh, and short videos of driving cars and bikes for the first time)

Now there's even less info on the ever expanding web (which is supposed to bring answers to everything ;) ), so I can imagine some people's imagination cells are about to go nuclear. :D

But like I said, I don't think there's another franchise in the industry that can do this to so many people, so cudos to R*!

would also like to be able to 'upgrade' my fighting style like in gta san andreas. that was badass. an i would also love for R* to bring back the stealth kill with knife along with silencers.

at any rate i cant wait to actually play this fucking game... i want it so bad it hurts.

aaron

I might be alone on this but....fun cheats! and customization. I'd also like to see snow in a GTA. Maybe not in 5 since it's southern CA but I'd like to slide around on something slick...might add a little umph to a get away mission of some sort.

I agree about the seasonal weather thing, in Bully R* had seasons, i would like to see seasons again, with halloween etc being celebrated. Its not a big deal just if R* ran out of stuff to do lol

Guest Marney1

I agree about the seasonal weather thing, in Bully R* had seasons, i would like to see seasons again, with halloween etc being celebrated. Its not a big deal just if R* ran out of stuff to do lol

That brings me back round to the fancy dress shop idea, I think I mentioned it somewhere but if not - I'd like a fancy dress shop.

i dunno if its been said before but here i go if it has then kwl if it hasnt then oh well lol, a main battle tank like the abrahams, 18 wheelers, like may be 3 or 4 different types of tractor trailers n like may be 5 different trailers for the trucks lol, monster trucks, airplanes, attack helicopters like a hind and an apache or a cobra :), s VTOL fighter plane like the hydra in san andreas, and a regular fighter plane also make em shoot bullets and missiles pls lol, n may be drop bombs n flares with diff buttons of course, ability to buy houses and customize the inside and outside of the houses, ability to customize cars, also the at-400 i think was the name; that was the big plane found at the las venturas airport hangar looked like a mixture of a boeing 737-800 and a airbus-320 lol, more than 1 airport, may be 4 or more since the map is gonna be bigger n a few landing strips lol, n how about being able to cutomize aircraft n boats :) may be by having to go to a special hangar at some major airports for planes n at some major ports for the boats :), also trains pls XD i loved derailing them n running over people with them too hahaha may be if possible the nascar cars too pls XD lol n a cessna to make landings on those wide avenues XD lol hahahahaha well thnx for lending an ear im surelly looking forward to buying GTA 5 lol man i need this game bad lol talk about addiction XD hahahaha

also i guess having a huge amount of weapons n being able to upgrade them with like lasers, flashlights, silencers and scopes would be nice lol

I don't want the guns to become like CoD, I would rather keep it simple. Maybe the option of a supressor, but that's all. What's the use of a scope if it's 3rd person anyway?

ye i didn't mean for the view to change from a 3rd person view to a 1st person view with scopes, except for snipers :), that wouldn't be GTA lol but i meant it to like increase aiming, lol btw i've nvr played COD, i am more familiar with some battlefield games tho lol i guess its kinda the same principle of shooting at enemies on a fps view but hey this is about GTA 5 lol, anyhow this game is gonna be super fun when it comes out :D, can't wait no more, also i know im gonna be mowing down enemies with the miniguns XD if theres any that is lol

Im Looking for a lot of new things in GTAV here are a few...

1. Interaction with pedestrians

2. Airport access, buying a ticket and traveling etc

3.Friends help u build empire or help more in general

4. BANKS. i wanna be able to rob it whenever i want to. more of them also.

5. they need to improve the way the police work, make it more realistic like they're staking us out or following me. i agree with the back alley comment. if the police don't see u do it it should take them a little longer to find u. also if u switch cars and they don't see u they should not be able to find you.

6. being able to enter and interact at places like Malls, Stores, restaurants, bars, Airport etc

7. Better Safehouses and I'm sure they're will be in V but more interaction. more realistic closet, clothes, shoes etc

8. wish they're was a lot more clubs to go to with your boys and pick up chicks. more interaction here also.

9. Better Cars and Suv's and modifying it.

what do ya think?

Guest Marney1

5. they need to improve the way the police work, make it more realistic like they're staking us out or following me. i agree with the back alley comment. if the police don't see u do it it should take them a little longer to find u. also if u switch cars and they don't see u they should not be able to find you.

6. being able to enter and interact at places like Malls, Stores, restaurants, bars, Airport etc

7. Better Safehouses and I'm sure they're will be in V but more interaction. more realistic closet, clothes, shoes etc

8. wish they're was a lot more clubs to go to with your boys and pick up chicks. more interaction here also.

what do ya think?

I really miss the mall from Vice City. It always looked as though it was close to closing time but a mall (or 6) like you see in Playstation Home would be great.

pshome-mall.jpg

Even being able to purchase music CD's for your collection at home would be a nice touch.

Guest Marney1

A variety of vehicles.Like GTA 4 had a variety of cars, then some trucks and bikes, and a heli. I wanna see planes, blimps, e.t.c.

And maybe like a big-ass zoo. So u can ride bears, lions, tigers, gorillas, and dinosoars!!!!

A variety of cars, trucks, heli's, planes and blimp can be seen in the first trailer. As for dinosaurs, don't be a knobhead.

Welcome to the forums. :)

what do ya think?

The bank job in IV was clearly the best mission! and I wished you would of been able to go back to it and heist it again in freemode and recreate the mission with your own strategy, I hope they include this sort of thing in V, calling up your friends or going it alone and pulling off a freemode heist job would be awesome!