Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I want a really good storyline that I enjoy, not a long, boring one that is just a drag to complete. Bascially I want something like RDR, but longer, and not like Assassins Creed 1.

I'm kind of hoping for loads of things that Vice City and San Andreas both had, such as great quality beaches, sunsets etc.... and I'm hoping for maybe the ability to customize vehicles and character clothing. But the main thing I thought would be a great idea is customizable views, like edit the cameras in game or something for certain vehicles, or on foot, or maybe an option to have a first person view like in Vice City to look around. If you ask me, GTA 4 lacked everything that Vice City and San Andreas had, and if they bring things back, that would be great. Maybe even involve some things like in LA noire where you can do simple things like sit down at tables and on chairs, and enter a range of different locations etc.....

It would be cool if you had engine trouble with your car and you can pull over and try to fix it or if you have a flat tire you could change the tire by yourself.

It would be awesome if you could do an ingame recording just like in Just Cause 2

It would be cool if you had engine trouble with your car and you can pull over and try to fix it or if you have a flat tire you could change the tire by yourself.

It would be awesome if you could do an ingame recording just like in Just Cause 2

Yes like Mafia 2

One of the many things that I think would go great in the upcoming game GTA 5 would be, if your car gets shot up or if your so much of a hardcore driver that when your going from point a to b and by the time you get to b your car is either on fire or almost, It would be great to get out of your car and start fixing your car to where it is able to run again but you still need to get to a shop to fix it. I just really think that would be awesome to have in the game. Also it would be cool to change your tire if it was flat. idk, tell me what you think about this idea

Guest Marney1

One of the many things that I think would go great in the upcoming game GTA 5 would be, if your car gets shot up or if your so much of a hardcore driver that when your going from point a to b and by the time you get to b your car is either on fire or almost, It would be great to get out of your car and start fixing your car to where it is able to run again but you still need to get to a shop to fix it. I just really think that would be awesome to have in the game. Also it would be cool to change your tire if it was flat. idk, tell me what you think about this idea

Pay 'N' Spray.

GTAIV_BRANDS134.png

That's what I think.

I think the GTA series is better than Saints Row. But I missed the days where we can do whatever we want and not do much of the story line. I want GTA V to be like the old days where we could be more free. We should though be able to go in any building and be more destructive. Also let us customize our character more. Other than those, GTA kicks Saints ass any day.

Im looking for GTA to be more free like san andres or saints row, but dont go in the funny direction of saints row its good how serious the GTA seris is. Lol GTA needs to be more free like saints row and saints row needs to be more serious like GTA.

Im looking for GTA to be more free like san andres or saints row, but dont go in the funny direction of saints row its good how serious the GTA seris is. Lol GTA needs to be more free like saints row and saints row needs to be more serious like GTA.

That's pretty stupid, if they both did that they would just be the same game. I just got saints row 3, and it's great fun but I still prefer GTA. I've only played for 8 hours of Saints Row and I've almost finished the main storyline, while in GTA IV it took me about 25 hours. And there is also no online in SR3... Anyway, GTA is very serious in the main storyline which is great, but you also have the ability to fool around (especially in SA) and not so much in IV which was quite disappointing. I agree with you on GTA needs to be a little bit more "fun" but only outside the main storyline in my opinion, except for 1 or 2 funny missions etc... I don't think SR should become more serious though, thats basically all SR strives not to be. The game is just about mindless fun.

I would find it interesting if you had a car, and it was YOUR car. Much like the horse in RDR, your car would spawn close to you after a cutscene or outside of your house. You could still steal cars, but, and maybe I'm reaching too far here, if you continued to drive a stolen car, the police, who are searching for a reportedly stolen car, would chase after you if they saw you (not too frequently). You could buy new cars, fix your car, or even sell your car if necessary. I think that'd be neat.

• Like 1

I would find it interesting if you had a car, and it was YOUR car. Much like the horse in RDR, your car would spawn close to you after a cutscene or outside of your house. You could still steal cars, but, and maybe I'm reaching too far here, if you continued to drive a stolen car, the police, who are searching for a reportedly stolen car, would chase after you if they saw you (not too frequently). You could buy new cars, fix your car, or even sell your car if necessary. I think that'd be neat.

yeah if there is car customization the car should definitely be yours and spawn wherever you are. Nothing worse than pimpin' your car to the max and getting it blown up.

And I also agree 100% with that ingame recording, I don't want to buy a HDPRV for $200 just to record some funny clips here and there! They had it for PC, so hopefully it comes to consoles as well.

What would be nice, if when you play and advance through the story you get the feeling of growing power and influence in the game world.

Basically the feeling you get when you play Civilization and you start ruling the world more and more. GTA SA gave me that feeling with the gang territories, and the many places you could own (houses, businesses, CIA type of contacts and hydra plane).

• Like 1

All games are like that. GTA IV you started ou with clothes "straight from the 80s", a rundown apartment and no car. At the end, you own multiple places, (hopefully) have a $3000 from Perseus, and have a few million dollar cars.

i want to not see the story coming out and getting some dough and then end maybe like start from the begging ex. SA- Sweet go to Jail. IV- romans place gets burned to the ground

I don't want to see the story coming out with you getting some dough and then the story ending. I would prefer it if you start from the begging e.g. how in SA- Sweet goes to Jail and in IV- romans place gets burned to the ground.

Use punctuation and correct sentence structure, I barely understood what you said! I think how i changed it is what you meant. I highly doubt Rockstar will create such a shitty story as you mentioned "only getting dough and the game ending". Rockstar are usually excellent at coming up with an amazing storyline, I have confidence V will be no different.

They never do stories like that. In vice city it was about lance vances betrayal, san andreas was about CJ growing from small time hood to part of the biggest hood. Gta 4 was the closest as roman claimed to have loads of money however with the big decision at the end it made it more about family etc.

They may all include money but that isnt the main story and if you think it is then maybe you havent been paying attention.

just a few must haves:

- unlimited storage space in your garage

- your own private airstrip with a big hangar

- choose the color your vehicle gets painted in pay'n spray shop

- lots of different kind of vehicles as much as possible

I'm looking for all that sanandreas had when could go too the gym And workout or get your hear cut also be able to get your window tint and buy your own house

I'm looking for all that sanandreas had when could go too the gym And workout or get your hear cut also be able to get your window tint and buy your own house And pimp your ride out like put speakers in your trunk and they work too also put tvs in side the car

Guest Marney1

I'm looking for all that sanandreas had when could go too the gym And workout or get your hear cut also be able to get your window tint and buy your own house

I'm looking for all that sanandreas had when could go too the gym And workout or get your hear cut also be able to get your window tint and buy your own house And pimp your ride out like put speakers in your trunk and they work too also put tvs in side the car

Pimping your car out with a big sound system is a good idea. Maybe you could earn positive rep for things like that?

Yeah putting pimped out speakers in your car, playing it near the beach and pickin' up all the bitches and hos. That's the life of a westside playa!

But if the protagonist is indeed a married man in his 50's I doubt that will be the scenario.

Yeah putting pimped out speakers in your car, playing it near the beach and pickin' up all the bitches and hos. That's the life of a westside playa!

But if the protagonist is indeed a married man in his 50's I doubt that will be the scenario.

You never know, Ezio was still getting ladies and jumping from rooftops at 54 in ass creed revelations. With modern science our guy could be 90 and still droppin beats by the coast

I don't think the guy will be married. Possibly divorced, but a married man would mean that there's no girlfriends and stuff. Too many restrictions.

off topic but

http://images.wikia.com/gtawiki/images/4/49/Gwahan2.png....copy'>http://images.wikia.com/gtawiki/images/4/49/Gwahan2.png....copy this url

i know everyone is saying that the curb which says 2405 in the trailer will be the release date and i didnt really believe it until i saw this!

sorry didnt work here

http://images.wikia.com/gtawiki/images/4/49/Gwahan2.png