Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I WANT MORE GUNS MORE THE GUNS THE LEAST YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LOOKING FOR GUNS IN A MISSION.

That was never the case. In IV you had way too much $$, so you could practically stock up full of the best guns ammo, legit.

I want the ability to get away from the cops without just simply having to exit the wanted radius. There's been plenty of times I've gotten myself hidden in a spot where in real life they'd be confused and possibly walk right passed me without seeing me. But, in the game they always know how to beeline to where ever you are as long as you're in the radius. The ability to lose them by hiding would be great.

I agree with the poster who asked for a more realistic pursuit by the police as well. When you commit a crime or have a wanted level, it should take someone actually notifying the police (like in Red Dead Redemption) to get the cops after you. Also, I hate it when you destroy the whole police force chasing you including the helicopter(s), and more just spawn right behind you. If you kill them all you should have the ability to flee the scene and get away, rather than more cops/helicopters just magically appearing, always knowing exactly where you are as if your character has a tracking device on him at all times. I'd love to be able to slide under cars or hide in buses or buildings to confuse them. The ability to impersonate an officer would be sweet as well.

I like the relationships, but wish they'd make raising the levels on them more interesting and less redundant. In GTA4, I must've taken the same girl out on the same date with the same conclusion 20 times. Boring.

I would love it if the buildings could be damaged. Driving a car into a brick wall or firing a missile into a building doesn't do anything to it. Would love to see some destruction that would last at least until your character dies or gets arrested. Knocking buildings down completely would be lovely.

The ability to grow facial hair and shave. Not just going to a barber like in San Andreas.

I'd love it if they upgraded the hand to hand fighting with people heavily. The ability to pick them up and swing them into things and breaking joints. Throwing them through glass and seeing multiple cut wounds. More variety with weapons like stabbing/slicing people in specific parts of the body and seeing different reactions.

Just a few ideas.

An airport that is massive and you can fly sick planes but you can actually do flights and go inside planes to look at their cockpit and cabin, and also the airport interior should be fully designed! Appropriate police, for example if you speed pass a red light a right caution is issued instead of getting arrested straight away as that pisses you off and also if you accidentally crash or nudge even you car into a police vehicle you shouldn't be arrested as that is not a crime if done unintentionally. You should be able to make cars a convertible (as seen in the trailer) whilst customizing them. You should be able to indicate at traffic lights when driving and like planes their interior should be designed acceptably well. Police missions, like in many other previous GTA's should still be continued as they were halted in GTA IV. You should be able to dress like a police officer and arrest people at you content. When you exceed a certain number of wanted stars, the army should be deployed making it a criminals haven. Also if you are wanted you should be able to hide and escape cops because in GTA V if you go to a deserted place, police end up spawning either behind you or in front of you. This is not realistic my friends, not realistic! This is my wishlist for GTA V (I have more to share but frankly cannot be arsed) and lets hope they are in the future Grand Theft Auto!

An airport that is massive and you can fly sick planes but you can actually do flights and go inside planes to look at their cockpit and cabin, and also the airport interior should be fully designed! Appropriate police, for example if you speed pass a red light a right caution is issued instead of getting arrested straight away as that pisses you off and also if you accidentally crash or nudge even you car into a police vehicle you shouldn't be arrested as that is not a crime if done unintentionally. You should be able to make cars a convertible (as seen in the trailer) whilst customizing them. You should be able to indicate at traffic lights when driving and like planes their interior should be designed acceptably well. Police missions, like in many other previous GTA's should still be continued as they were halted in GTA IV. You should be able to dress like a police officer and arrest people at you content. When you exceed a certain number of wanted stars, the army should be deployed making it a criminals haven. Also if you are wanted you should be able to hide and escape cops because in GTA V if you go to a deserted place, police end up spawning either behind you or in front of you. This is not realistic my friends, not realistic! This is my wishlist for GTA V (I have more to share but frankly cannot be arsed) and lets hope they are in the future Grand Theft Auto!

I understand where your coming from to an extent. but this is Grand Theft Auto not a Driving Simulator we are talking about here.

I agree with the planes but Grand Theft Auto is not a driving simulation, it would be just annoying to get wanted stars always when you are speeding past a red light. A massive, living airport sounds cool and I really hope Rockstar will add it to the game :)

I want the ability to get away from the cops without just simply having to exit the wanted radius. There's been plenty of times I've gotten myself hidden in a spot where in real life they'd be confused and possibly walk right passed me without seeing me. But, in the game they always know how to beeline to where ever you are as long as you're in the radius. The ability to lose them by hiding would be great.

I agree with the poster who asked for a more realistic pursuit by the police as well. When you commit a crime or have a wanted level, it should take someone actually notifying the police (like in Red Dead Redemption) to get the cops after you. Also, I hate it when you destroy the whole police force chasing you including the helicopter(s), and more just spawn right behind you. If you kill them all you should have the ability to flee the scene and get away, rather than more cops/helicopters just magically appearing, always knowing exactly where you are as if your character has a tracking device on him at all times. I'd love to be able to slide under cars or hide in buses or buildings to confuse them. The ability to impersonate an officer would be sweet as well.

I like the relationships, but wish they'd make raising the levels on them more interesting and less redundant. In GTA4, I must've taken the same girl out on the same date with the same conclusion 20 times. Boring.

I would love it if the buildings could be damaged. Driving a car into a brick wall or firing a missile into a building doesn't do anything to it. Would love to see some destruction that would last at least until your character dies or gets arrested. Knocking buildings down completely would be lovely.

The ability to grow facial hair and shave. Not just going to a barber like in San Andreas.

I'd love it if they upgraded the hand to hand fighting with people heavily. The ability to pick them up and swing them into things and breaking joints. Throwing them through glass and seeing multiple cut wounds. More variety with weapons like stabbing/slicing people in specific parts of the body and seeing different reactions.

Just a few ideas.

First off, I do agree with the police AI discussion. In RDR it was indeed well done that you got police (marchall) attention when you were seen or heard only, but even then they knew exactly where you were even when not in sight at all, this needs to change and I have a good feeling this will be fixed in V. (let's hope at least)

But second, (and I'm saying this in general) the stuff people want is sometimes... well, awkward... shaving? groceries? it is a game, not a 'second life-with-a-twist-of-crime' sim.

I think the biggest stunt R* has pulled off with this franchise is creating worlds where a lot of people actually believe they're really living in the game as they play it. It's a pretty impressive achievement but also a curse I think, cause the bar gets higher and higher, it always needs to get bigger for some people, which does not always mean better.

I do admit I did this aswell when I was nearing my 20's when GTA III came out and the possibilities within my imagination were endless, especially after years of being addicted to the original topdown GTA's, where I also already pondered about the future where we might actually see all that rampage in 3D, but let's stay realistic. :) If all of these little details should be in there, we're talking a GTA on

PS5/Xbox 1040 (or something).

Well, just a little side thought from me :)

I know this is a longshot but this is just for something to do when you complete the game- zombie mode. you know where im going with this, survive for as long as you can solo or with friends against zombies of all kinds of people in gta. i know it seems easy but it would be harder if there were different difficulties like say the easiest would be where use any type of vehicle and the hardest being that you are on foot the whole time. also lots of customization, buying property, new cars and stores that are all able to go into, epic missions.

I know this is a longshot but this is just for something to do when you complete the game- zombie mode. you know where im going with this, survive for as long as you can solo or with friends against zombies of all kinds of people in gta. i know it seems easy but it would be harder if there were different difficulties like say the easiest would be where use any type of vehicle and the hardest being that you are on foot the whole time. also lots of customization, buying property, new cars and stores that are all able to go into, epic missions.

You could try Saint's Row The Third for that (zombies). I really want the GTA V to mantain it's seriousness. (but have some funny/nice cheats)

i hope it is similar to gta 4 but different characters and map

that would be the shittiest game ever, GTA IV has terrible graphics compared to modern games, and there was a lot of things that were wrong with it. Not all bad, but some things were just horrible.

that would be the shittiest game ever, GTA IV has terrible graphics compared to modern games, and there was a lot of things that were wrong with it. Not all bad, but some things were just horrible.

I didn't see where he was talking about graphics...

I didn't see where he was talking about graphics...

The only things he talked about changing were characters and map, so everything else would be the same.

Guest Marney1

Proper/true reflections in things like mirrors, chrome wheel trims (hubcaps) and the car bodywork. You could actually see the building next to the cars in L.A. Noire.

the fact that R* left out a lot of features and game play IN gta iv was quite disappointing . . . . . GTA SA was excellent with jet ,tow trucks eg ,which should have been in GTA IV . . . . but judging by the trailer ,they making a huge comeback . . . .hopfully

• Like 1

GTA SA was excellent with jet ,tow trucks eg ,which should have been in GTA IV . . . . but judging by the trailer ,they making a huge comeback . . . .hopfully

I really want functional tow trucks back, and forklifts. I had so much fun pulling or lifting random vehicles with them in SA.

It would be nice to have a tow truck/forklift cheat, too. Everyone's had times when they've had a car they really liked and it got wedged somewhere after a jump, and had no way of getting it out.

I hope security is tight as a shoelace in my country,cuz I once being caught by a police for buying gta 4 because of my stupid age.

What?

It would be nice to have a tow truck/forklift cheat, too. Everyone's had times when they've had a car they really liked and it got wedged somewhere after a jump, and had no way of getting it out.

Not only that but I'd be fun to tow somebody and drop them in the river if they're not playing instead of just shooting them.

I hope security is tight as a shoelace in my country,cuz I once being caught by a police for buying gta 4 because of my stupid age.

This is what you hope for in the game, not when you buy it. Plus that made no sense, You hope security is tighter so you cant buy the game because you are too young?