Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I killed playboy he was a twat. I just ignore the calls. U should be able to turn your phone off, that would be better.

I killed kate, just coz i didnt realise she would die. I was a bit annoyed when she died. I wanted a happy ending.

That was impossible to achieve.

Yeah that was quite sad, Niko strived to have a better life in America, but he ended up being trapped, with his girlfriend or cousin dying. Imagine if you left everything to join your cousin in a new place, and he died. That would be so shitty...

Guest Marney1

It's not so much the media tags. YT changed the URL format. Just change them so they read: youtube.com/watch?v=ZqBJQysMVeg

For whatever reason I just can't do it.

Okay from the top of my head:

- a vast countryside

- K-DST radio station

- bycicles

- the ability to take pictures

- driving school

- easter eggs

Basically everything what made SA that awesome.

Okay from the top of my head:

- a vast countryside

- K-DST radio station

- bycicles

- the ability to take pictures

- driving school

- easter eggs

Basically everything what made SA that awesome.

Agreed. GTA 4 has better graphics and is more realistic but SA was way more fun. It would be great also if some of SA's cheats would return (like never dying or never get chased by the police / fun mode).

Something that just comes to mind, it'd be cool to add some realism to the 'falling to your death' parts. :) Meaning, instead of bouncing around like a ball when you fall flat on your face from a helicopter, you actually make a huge bonecrunching smack along with bloodsplatters and cracks in the concrete. (I remember SA had a little cracking sound when you fell, but it can be more gruesome... :P ) Could even have your limbs twisted in unnatural ways depending on the way you land.

RDR handled having a family very well, no other way to deal with it, really. R* has to realize how annoying it would be to have to frequently rescue your slutty teenage daughter from dangerous situations, a la Lindsay Lohan in Machete, or some other shit involving your wife that I can't think of an example for.

RDR handled having a family very well, no other way to deal with it, really. R* has to realize how annoying it would be to have to frequently rescue your slutty teenage daughter from dangerous situations, a la Lindsay Lohan in Machete, or some other shit involving your wife that I can't think of an example for.

Definitely, storywise it's always interesting to explore that kind of family bond, but in the end, that's stuff we already deal with in real life.

I can imagine it's not an easy task for R* to pull of the giant task of continuously creating a triple A story whilst guaranteeing the funfactor they've always delivered. I can see how fragile the perfect balance would become if the protagonist would have too much responsibilities, too much emotional ties with the player, and then making him do the craziest stuff ever imagined. It would detract from the story immersion. So far they've done a great job in that.

So, the smartest thing imo would be not to touch the existing formula. :)

I don't really like the family idea, because i don't want my cunt of a wife to be calling me in a mission saying I'm never romantic take her on dates, or I have to pick up feminine products or groceries. Also I would feel bad after receiving oral or fucking hookers because I have a wife and family. It all depends on how rockstar does it.

I don't really like the family idea, because i don't want my cunt of a wife to be calling me in a mission saying I'm never romantic take her on dates, or I have to pick up feminine products or groceries. Also I would feel bad after receiving oral or fucking hookers because I have a wife and family. It all depends on how rockstar does it.

My point exactly :)

Agreed. GTA 4 has better graphics and is more realistic but SA was way more fun. It would be great also if some of SA's cheats would return (like never dying or never get chased by the police / fun mode).

Yeah that would be cool, but only if activated cheats hinder any progress made in terms of achievements, trophys, general game progress, stats and so on.

new here to this(or any forum for that matter),

• but i would love it if in gtav there would be a bigfoot..
  • would also like it if i could buy property an then have said property generate revenue(just like gta:vice city but to a larger scale)
  • of course the whole moding cars is awesome but being able to mod weapons would be oh so much cooler
  • the story main missions is gtaIV werent as good as the older gta games of the past, so im i guess im wanting gtaV to bring back the fun facter..

well as a fan of the series im wanting the graphics from gtaIV but with the missions of gtaIII, vice city, and san andreas.

also would love to see the cheat come back from gta san andreas where cj could jump like 20ft in the air..

Guest Marney1

• would also like it if i could buy property an then have said property generate revenue(just like gta:vice city but to a larger scale)
  • of course the whole moding cars is awesome but being able to mod weapons would be oh so much cooler
  • the story main missions is gtaIV werent as good as the older gta games of the past, so im i guess im wanting gtaV to bring back the fun facter..

well as a fan of the series im wanting the graphics from gtaIV but with the missions of gtaIII, vice city, and san andreas.

also would love to see the cheat come back from gta san andreas where cj could jump like 20ft in the air..

I want the graphics to way better than GTA IV because they look a bit shit now to be honest.

Welcome to the forums. :)

I want the graphics to way better than GTA IV because they look a bit shit now to be honest.

compared to rdr then yes.

compared to rdr then yes.

Compared to most games released back then IV had quite advanced graphics, but they do indeed look quite shitty compared to games like RDR and LA Noire.

Hmmmm, I'd like them to do away with girlfriends. I mean, hookers provide all that we need (Sex and then monetary gains by beating them to death with a baseball bat).

Plus those dates can be rather annoying/repetitive....

Whats about the choise of weapons?

I want a combeback with the fire extinguisher and the good old Minigun

I am look forward fro weapon like the kantana or able to pick up random objects and use them as melee/throwing weapons

I am bored,so I create my weapon wish liste

Melee Weapons:

Boxing Gloves (Why not,its GTA ;D

Baseball bat (Like in every GTA title)

Brassknuckles (Like in SA)

Golf bat (We see it in the trailer)

Tools (Like in Vice City)

Knife/Combat knife/kitchen knife (A typical GTA weapon)

Police baton (Well, its was in every GTA)

Kantana (Like in SA)

Chainsaw (One of my favorites in SA)

Sledgehammer (Heavy,man)

Teaser (Use by the Police)

Pistols:

9mm Pistol (A walter p99,usp,....)

Desert Eagle

Magnum Revolver

Silenced Pistol

Shotguns:

Remington Shotgun

Sawned off shotgun (A have two of this,like in San Andreas)

Police Shotgun (Just a modifced shotgun model)

Mabye a 1 barrel shotgun..

Spaz 12 (The SWAT Team use it,just like in real)

Jackhammer (Ths weapon will fuck'em all >:D)

Submachineguns:

Tech-9 (Not bad for the beginning)

Micro-Uzi (Able to use both of them)

MAC-11 (FAST and deadly,but weak in distance)

HSK MP 7 (Why not?)

Mp 5/P 90 (SWAT or FBI use them)

Assault Rifles:

Ak 47 (Typical for GTA,also in the tralier)

M4 (Maybe as normal and army model)

FAMAS

H&K G36c (....)

Tommygun (If there is a Mafia)

Rifles:

Cuntgun (Like in SA)

Sniper/Police Sniper (HEADSHOT!)

Heavy Weapons:

Flamethrower (BUUUUURN!!)

Granade Launcher

Rockte Launcher (Just like in every GTA)

Anti tank/Heat seaking (I love this weapon in GTA SA)

Mg (Maybe to defend a drug lab in a mission)

Minigun (This will pwn everyone and everything)

Unique Weapons:

Dildos (We want they all back)

Paintball Gun (Just fur Fun)

Flowers

Laser pistol/sword (WTF?)

Fire Extinguisher/Spray Can

Throwing Weapons:

Molotowcocktail

Frag Grenades

Tear Gas (This time used by the police)

Remote Explosion

Frag Mines

Gadgtes:

Cellphone/Smart phone (Just like in GTA 4)

Labptop (Maybe,we saw one in the trailer,by the house scene)

Jetpack

Camera (Nice to take ingame photos)

Googles/Nightvision

I know,this is too much,but just a wish