Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I think the star ideas not bad.

Only because I get so pissed off when the cops start shooting for a misdemeanor. I accidentally bump into a cop so they get out and kill me. I would like tickets or at least the option to pull over and do the legal procedure

idk why, but i think i would like to see were u can get into MMA or Boxing competions just like if it was a mini game, just inside the story mode, depending if you want to do that activity or not. Also like everybody says... more talk radio shows, ah what the hell even more TV shows if there is a watchable TV in this game, downloadable music blah blah blah, and a more complex aray of fighting styles simmiler to GTA SA, and hoping they make it were i cant beat up other peds so easily.... i kinda wanna actully have fist fights that i can possiable lose? just a lil more realistic in general

idk why, but i think i would like to see were u can get into MMA or Boxing competions just like if it was a mini game, just inside the story mode, depending if you want to do that activity or not. Also like everybody says... more talk radio shows, ah what the hell even more TV shows if there is a watchable TV in this game, downloadable music blah blah blah, and a more complex aray of fighting styles simmiler to GTA SA, and hoping they make it were i cant beat up other peds so easily.... i kinda wanna actully have fist fights that i can possiable lose? just a lil more realistic in general

I thought they had fights in Balled of Gay tony

they did but it was kinda lame

they did but it was kinda lame

i didnt spend much time in that was it a misson also(to go to the ring/cage)?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/325205/gta-5-leak-suggests-its-four-times-bigger-than-liberty-city/

i have always wished for cars that have to refill on gas, change rim sizes, be able to sit on furniture where ever, and the biggest thing is where insted of always being shot by cops for crimes, if you get caught running or just let yourself get arrested, you have to spend some time in prison, but in prison you could walk around and interact with mates, lift weights, games, fight, escape prison and get full wanted level, just some ideas that would be fun, maybe in another gta tittle

i have always wished for cars that have to refill on gas, change rim sizes, be able to sit on furniture where ever, and the biggest thing is where insted of always being shot by cops for crimes, if you get caught running or just let yourself get arrested, you have to spend some time in prison, but in prison you could walk around and interact with mates, lift weights, games, fight, escape prison and get full wanted level, just some ideas that would be fun, maybe in another gta tittle

Bad idea in my opinion, imagine jacking a car after you rob Modo and it runs out of gas straight away? And driving through the countryside alone, and running out of gas, having to walk all the way to town. Actually sounds pretty cool, but would get boring quick.

But with your last point, it would actually seem quite fun. But how would they balance it? Same penalty and time for drunk driving as going on a murderous rampage, massacring cops and civilians? And I don't feel like spending days on end in jail. Maybe the option to play through 1 or 2 days in jail would be fun. And I hope there is a prison outfit, that would be awesome.

Jail, in the unlikely event it were added to the game, could be handled similar to The Elder Scrolls; you go to jail, you're free to walk around your cell all you want (or in this case, you get let out into the prison yard or the commons), and at any time, you have the option to sleep in your bed, passing the time until your release. So, you could spend as much time as you want exploring the prison, or if you just want to get back to the game, you just go to sleep and then you're out.

• Like 1

Dan houser said in an interview before that he was going to make it possible to make cars fill up with gas but the other people at rockstar talked him out of it and that he was glad they did. It was in an interview posted on another thread, i cant find it now.

Jail, in the unlikely event it were added to the game, could be handled similar to The Elder Scrolls; you go to jail, you're free to walk around your cell all you want (or in this case, you get let out into the prison yard or the commons), and at any time, you have the option to sleep in your bed, passing the time until your release. So, you could spend as much time as you want exploring the prison, or if you just want to get back to the game, you just go to sleep and then you're out.

Good idea, I would really like that. Walking around a huge prison, with fights everywhere, and shanks to assist you in your escape.

I found it funny how in GTA IV the prisoners worked outside the prison, and if you nudged them with a vehicle they ran away like normal peds and the police don't do anything.

Whenever I play a GTA game, to find a good car, you either have be driving the same vehicle or one that's really similar. Plus there isn't buses driving around. In the Realistic Driving and Flying 2.7 mod, rare cars are found in posh/rich areas, and there's buses driving about. I'd like to see this in GTA V.

Hello everyone. I've been checking this forum for a while but now I decided to register.

I would love to see a realistic story, with a character you can really empathize with. I wanna feel sad when something bad happens to him or his friends/family. I want the story/cutscenes to give you that feeling that a good drama/action movie gives you.

• Like 1

I wanna feel sad when something bad happens to him or his friends/family.

I can agree with this. I didn't care about Kate in GTA IV and when she died Niko was sobbing but I was sitting there going "Who gives a shit? Let's go on a rampage!"

Welcome to the forums!

Guest Marney1

When Roman died, I thought, "Sweet, no more bowling!" Gave me more time to get drunk with Packie.

Roman's dead? *Cries*

During both endings, when the respectable person died, I, like many I assume, was just glad that I wouldn't be bugged with phone calls. Same reason I didn't kill Playboy X. I hated people calling me, and I hope they don't make friends as nagging as they did in IV.

I killed kate, just coz i didnt realise she would die. I was a bit annoyed when she died. I wanted a happy ending.

Same reason I didn't kill Playboy X. I hated people calling me, and I hope they don't make friends as nagging as they did in IV.

You can avoid having to hang out with Dwayne by not answering his email. You'll get one phone call from him, claiming he thought you might have called while he was in the shower, but he won't call you to hang out until you answer his email.

I was pretty pleased when I figured that out, since I like Playboy's penthouse too much to not kill him for it.