Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

GTA-Dubai!

Develop huge Mafia networks and get involved with epic development projects creating huge businesses allowing you to rake in

the cash for more property developments. Go from riches to rags, and become on the run from dangerous Arab/Russian/Italian/Japanese mobs because you owe them all a huge amount of money.

GTA-Dubai!

Develop huge Mafia networks and get involved with epic development projects creating huge businesses allowing you to rake in

the cash for more property developments. Go from riches to rags, and become on the run from dangerous Arab/Russian/Italian/Japanese mobs because you owe them all a huge amount of money.

I was actually thinking about Dubai the other day. It's been suggested before, so has base jumping off of the Burj Khalifa too. And I guess it would make sense that Yusuf Amir would make an appearance.

Dubai isn't atmospheric. It's very clinical/stale imo. There isn't much diversity there either and it's such a new city that it has no history to play on. The only two things Dubai has got going for it are 1) nice cars and 2) tall buildings. But when everyone drives a nice car, all you're left with is tall buildings, which don't make a good GTA game.

A riches to rags story would be bad too. Maybe from riches to rags to riches, sort of like Vice City in a way, but finishing the game on the bottom step doesn't make sense, nor would I find it enjoyable.

I could see Yusef appearing in the next GTA (the Phil Cassidy of the PS3/360 trilogy?), perhaps giving us a mission where we fly to Dubai to kill his father, like the Liberty City mission from San Andreas. That's the only way I could see Dubai in GTA, not as the entire game's setting.

• Like 2

Dubai isn't atmospheric. It's very clinical/stale imo. There isn't much diversity there either and it's such a new city that it has no history to play on. The only two things Dubai has got going for it are 1) nice cars and 2) tall buildings. But when everyone drives a nice car, all you're left with is tall buildings, which don't make a good GTA game.

A riches to rags story would be bad too. Maybe from riches to rags to riches, sort of like Vice City in a way, but finishing the game on the bottom step doesn't make sense, nor would I find it enjoyable.

While I hate to agree with the authority 'round 'ere. I must *agree* with your summary.

*agrees*

I don't really have a preference on location. I just hope it takes place in modern day or in the near future. I don't want to drive shitty old cars and have old technology and stuff... I actually would like them to go back to a story like Vice City where your goal is to take over the city by buying properties... maybe allow you to buy empty lots and develop them.

Definately, I was a little disappointed that the numbers on to let signs in GTAIV didn't work. Also, I think it would be cool if there were more working telephone numbers in the next game in general.

• Like 1

Hello, first time poster.

I would LOVE if there came a game that links every city in the GTA series into one game. Perhaps linking them through flight (ie. a loading screen). But how awesome would it be to have a GTA game where you can play in Liberty, San Andreas, Vice City, and other cities yet seen. That's the next GTA game that I'm waiting for.

• Like 2

Now iv ben a gta fan since i first played gta 3 and i think that i can speek for everyone when i say that vice city and san andreas was the best ones that rock star have made so far. So i think that the new gta 5 should be just like gta 4 episodes from liberty city was made but in sted of having TBOGT and TLAD on one disc, they should have VICE CITY and SAN ANDREAS on the SAME DISC, that way everyone is happy. I also think that they should make the levels just as it is in real life. And i also thik that they should make the multiplayer, clan friendly, including turf for gang clans (like team deathmatch on san andreas for pc)in san andreas and mafia stuff like mansons and other busness bildings for vice city. they should also add MORE THING TO DO ON MULTIPLAYER like gulf, darts, pool, fight clubs, bars and geting drunk and high off drugs, for free mode on mltiplayer. i also think that they should add more creativity for the players like picking what type of close to ware and chang the colors of the close to what ever they want.

I would LOVE if there came a game that links every city in the GTA series into one game. Perhaps linking them through flight (ie. a loading screen). But how awesome would it be to have a GTA game where you can play in Liberty, San Andreas, Vice City, and other cities yet seen. That's the next GTA game that I'm waiting for.

While the idea does indeed sound awesome, I doubt it'll ever happen. Even if there's a slight chance that we do they won't be the old renditions of the cities, they'll be completely new cities. But even this I see as highly unlikely, it's not R*s style.

• Like 1

While the idea does indeed sound awesome, I doubt it'll ever happen. Even if there's a slight chance that we do they won't be the old renditions of the cities, they'll be completely new cities. But even this I see as highly unlikely, it's not R*s style.

It'll be in their interest to make San Andreas three separate games if they did re-create them. So making LC, VC and SA wont ever happen, it's just not the business move they're willing to take a risk on.

• Like 1

Exactly, it isn't financially viable, I know R* are one of the more caring companies out there but even they need to make money.

Wouldn't be bad if the main one was in Los Santos...then the DLC in different cities. But then I'd worry about content being cut.

I loved BoGT and TLaD(<-especially)but I didn't too much care for how you only had one safe house, and you HAD to hang out with both of your friends at the same time.(I got tired of hearing Armando's mouth.)

So say they did have a badass core game set in Los Santos, the next could be in Las Venturas, but you could fly to Los Santos, then one based in San Fierro, there you could fly into both of the other cities.

And say they follow the different character formula, this would allow you to play as your favorite character of the three and still have access to all three cities...

This is my wishful dream haha.

As to how it would actually work, I don't know, I'm not the professional.

I'm the guy who thinks up badass ideas and tells everyone how I should get paid for them.

I'm the guy who thinks up badass ideas and tells everyone how I should get paid for them.

You're hired. Your starting salary will be two bags full of shit a week, and not just any shit, but the shit of a 76 year old cannibal with haemorrhoids and a fluffy shih tzu called Troy.

• Like 1

a 76 year old cannibal with haemorrhoids and a fluffy shih tzu called Troy.

Oh, you mean Gary. Yeah, I guess you can borrow him, I'll get fertilizer for my garden somewhere else.

• Like 2

a 76 year old cannibal with haemorrhoids and a fluffy shih tzu called Troy.

Oh, you mean Gary. Yeah, I guess you can borrow him, I'll get fertilizer for my garden somewhere else.

You should really start stockpiling the shit...for situations like this.

I would want rockstar to bring back airports with airplanes (that you can drive like in San Andreas), some new TV shows, the clothes store, cars stores (to buy new cars), bring back the phones (phone stores). These are the things that would make the next GTA better, and also I had an idea for a city, since we can't decide on which city to go to or to go back to San Andreas, Vice City or Los Santos it should be the three cities collided so people could go to the three cities because of the story line. These are the kind of things which would make a great game. :yes:0016791.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

I want jewish pedestrians, mormons, students - just so I can say hello to them when passing in my van. I want a bigger selection of vans too because I like cruising round in them with a sniper rifle, parking up and capping people from a distance. Forklift trucks that actually work too, or just construction vehicles in general.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Remote control 'sticky bombs' would be nice, the ability to strategically place more than two at a time and have them go off only once you've hit the switch. I can lie in wait for hours just to hear a voice on the mic shout "What the fuuuucckk?"