Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Guest Marney1

Said it many times before. I hate the RDR system. Too vulnerable to XP-grinding. IV was way better for the level playing field. Everyone gets the same weapons. Skill over XP grinding.

I'm only at level 36 or something, simply don't have the time to sit there whacking off for weeks trying to rank up. If I've got some time this weekend I'll have a go but only because it's quadruple XP.

Reminds me, only downside to IV was that leveling up seemed to take ages. Social Club says I'm a 4 but I played a shit-ton of free roam since it was more fun. Although part of that may have also been giving up since it was taking forever to level up... :ermm:

icon11.gif

Reminds me, only downside to IV was that leveling up seemed to take ages. Social Club says I'm a 4 but I played a shit-ton of free roam since it was more fun. Although part of that may have also been giving up since it was taking forever to level up... :ermm:

I got to lvl 8.

Did a lot of the co-op missions over and over again. IDK why, you didnt really get shit for leveling up. the character model customization was shit, that being said i expect more from that in V

I said this before.. But I want more minigames. Especially drug dealing. Mini games add so much more replay value to the game.

Yes I agree! The drug wars in TBoGT were pretty good. In San Andreas i always had fun loading up a few homies in a Maverick and fly way out to that one gang territory where the boating school was. Also im thinkin it would be cool if that black guy runnin from the cops in the trailer is 8 Ball. The bomb expert from III.

card00166_fr.jpg

Look! You can see the Golden Gate bridge in the background! That proves San Fierro is in!!11!

it would be cool if that black guy runnin from the cops in the trailer is 8 Ball. The bomb expert from III.

Not likely since Guru is dead, and it would make less sense than the Tommy and CJ fanboy theories.

Guest Marney1

I want to find graffiti all over San Andreas saying "R.I.P. CJ" "R.I.P. Tommy Vercetti" "R.I.P. Claude" "R.I.......

Can you see where I'm going with this?

I presuppose they wouldn't program handicapped pedestrians roaming the streets, but maybe enhance the protagonist with the faculty to use wheelchairs. Think about riding a wheelchair with one hand, holding an automatic gun with the other. Mere thoughts.

That sounds like something out of saint's row.

Probably been mentioned over the past 34 pages. But some way of saving clips and/or editing them for consoles. Don't know about the possibility and ease of it all etc. But would deffinitely keep me playing for longer.

Always pop GTA IV in every now and again to shoot a few bitches in the head, but with a replay editor in there I'm pretty sure I would live on it.

DirectX 11: please give us DX 11 it's almost 2012 for goodness sake. No more DX9c

TV series Dexter-like killing, just without a ritual. Kill rooms, evidence cleanup and the risk of getting caught.

more funny tv shows

more sexual allusions than in 4, but less than in San Andreas

a little more recreation of suburban sprawl (after all, thats what LA is made of)

plenty of sidekicks and random missions to do

character customization like in San Andreas

not necessarily car customization but at least the ability to manually select the new paintjob when at a pay n spray

lots of buyable assetts like shops and stuff

garages to put the cars in

next to working car washes a working fuel system (e.g. like in mafia 2)

speedlimits and speedometers (and maybe cops pulling you over for ignoring them)

hopefully (but I doubt it) not just mirrored tires/wheels but actually considering the side they're on. I know its just a little detail but I find it annoying how tires are just mirrored on the other side of a vehicle, especially the tire pattern looks annoying that way

airplanes. ok we saw some of them but thats still what i want

interesting stuff to do outside town (offroad races come to mind)

and last but not least a vivid map full of small details that I can roam for months and still discover new corners, delivering some of the LA-ish feeling (as the voice in the trailer gets it head on: "that thing, the magic") and an overall atmosphere of a "living" world of which the character is a part of.

GTA V Have To Be An Impressive Game. Like San Andreas Was Impressive With The Bigness Of The Map Game And A Freedom Out Of The Normal The Car Customizations, The Character Customization, The Bikes, And A Big Cast Of Cars And Missions. I Want A Grand Theft Auto V With A Good Story To Tell Like Was Niko Bellic's Life. So I Think That A Junction Of The Both Games In One=GTA V. Could Form An Amazing Game. But We Don't Have To Forget About Graphs Wich Is Incredible And Impressive For Me The Surrouding Hills, Countrysides I Liked The Game Trailer A Lot!

I also want more criminal justice. There I am, innocently shooting a pigeon, raging lunatics get out of their cars and blast me with AK's, shotguns, 9mms... And then I get a star. Then the cops come and try to kill me instead. There should be self defense; Such as if you are shot and you shoot back you shouldn't get a wanted level.