Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Guest Marney1

Split screen has always been crap imo, I have a screen because I want to use all of it.

More fluid physics, niko seemed really clunky and awkward to control. Perhaps an auto climb feature for walls and such like in LA Noire. I want to be able to interact with the environment more than you could in IV. Hell, even basic free running would be cool.

Fun cheats

Zombies

Ramps/stairs etc you can actually jump. I dont wanna go flying off the bike when I hit the steps, I wanna fly over them, jump off mid-air, and watch my guy's head hit the pavement.

Enough to do outside the story. People play the story for 30 hours then spend the rest of their time fucking about. There's no point pouring all the development time into the story when people will play it once or twice and then jump to killing hookers and doing stunts

• Like 2

Yeah, I hated how it took like 3 seconds to climb a freakin' wall, and to jump a rail. Maybe it could be like assassins creed, obviously not as an advanced free runner, but basic. Like holding "X" button to auto-climb. I want to jump from Skyscraper to skyscraper as well, and parkour away from the cops. How epic would that be.

Guest Marney1

Yeah, I hated how it took like 3 seconds to climb a freakin' wall, and to jump a rail. Maybe it could be like assassins creed, obviously not as an advanced free runner, but basic. Like holding "X" button to auto-climb. I want to jump from Skyscraper to skyscraper as well, and parkour away from the cops. How epic would that be.

They build skyscrapers that close together? Parkour to an extent maybe but leaping from skyscraper to skyscraper would be out of place in GTA to say the least.

• Like 1

More fluid physics, niko seemed really clunky and awkward to control. Perhaps an auto climb feature for walls and such like in LA Noire.

I could see that backfiring when you go to cover behind an object to avoid gunfire the protag climbs over it instead and hops into the oncoming hail of fire.

• Like 1

I was just thinking, maybe the add-ons for V will include the other cities in San Andreas. I know Gay Tony changed Liberty just a bit; like the ability to climb Rotterdam Tower. Wouldn't that be cool? And i see on the leaked screenshots, that look legit to me, that there is an island on the southwest side(whoop whoop) that has what looks like landing strips on it. Maybe there's a mansion on that islad that you acquire at some point. I'm hella excited for this game!

I was just thinking, maybe the add-ons for V will include the other cities in San Andreas. I know Gay Tony changed Liberty just a bit; like the ability to climb Rotterdam Tower. Wouldn't that be cool? And i see on the leaked screenshots, that look legit to me, that there is an island on the southwest side(whoop whoop) that has what looks like landing strips on it. Maybe there's a mansion on that islad that you acquire at some point. I'm hella excited for this game!

There aren't any "leaked" screenshots, we only have images from the trailer to go by. Any other source of information at this point is factitious.

Guest Marney1

^mmmmm, freeway destruction....

That too, but I was thinking more along the lines of shovelling earth to create your own BMX or dirt bike track. Now that would be something!

mkii_digday_05.jpg

Got a feeling that's asking too much though. :(

They build skyscrapers that close together? Parkour to an extent maybe but leaping from skyscraper to skyscraper would be out of place in GTA to say the least.

You're right, I didn't think of that. Maybe just smaller buildings. Not advanced parkour, but just basic vaulting and climbing would be cool. Like being able to climb a 10ft wall, it's possible.

I want the game to be more realistics like we can browse the internet through internet cafes inside the game by visiting any sites without restrictions and we must be able to watch our favourite movies inside the game by enabling us to add movie,vedios,musics etc..., and we must be able to design clothes in our own style by a switching shop or machine.All vehicles must be accessible to us even including passenger aeroplanes,submarines,navyships,etc....There should nuclear powerstation which can be blasted by us or anyone who is getting inside and attacking,when this happens the game should be over.

There must be 5 or more countries(need not be shown in map) which may declare war on our country at anytime.Borders must be made like real country borders.Our activity towards citizens must be included like harassing etc....,.

Any thing seen in the shops must be made available...,

I WILL GLAD IF THESE FEATURES ARE ADDED

CAN ANYBODY THESE FEATURES WILL BE ADDED IN GTAV

I WILL ALSO BE GLAD IF I GET THE GAME FREE

I want the game to be more realistics like we can browse the internet through internet cafes inside the game by visiting any sites without restrictions and we must be able to watch our favourite movies inside the game by enabling us to add movie,vedios,musics etc..., and we must be able to design clothes in our own style by a switching shop or machine.All vehicles must be accessible to us even including passenger aeroplanes,submarines,navyships,etc....There should nuclear powerstation which can be blasted by us or anyone who is getting inside and attacking,when this happens the game should be over.

There must be 5 or more countries(need not be shown in map) which may declare war on our country at anytime.Borders must be made like real country borders.Our activity towards citizens must be included like harassing etc....,.

Any thing seen in the shops must be made available...,

I WILL GLAD IF THESE FEATURES ARE ADDED

CAN ANYBODY THESE FEATURES WILL BE ADDED IN GTAV

I WILL ALSO BE GLAD IF I GET THE GAME FREE

Guest Marney1

:luis:

Some good ideas there, however I don't think Rockstar are going in that direction just yet. Especially the bit about declaring war on another country.

• Like 1

There aren't any "leaked" screenshots, we only have images from the trailer to go by. Any other source of information at this point is factitious.

I meant the leaked maps. There are two pics of a Los Santos map and one of what looks like the GTA V lead character.

Here they are...

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/gta-v-map-leaked/

Guest Marney1

I meant the leaked maps. There are two pics of a Los Santos map and one of what looks like the GTA V lead character.

Here they are...

http://www.dsogaming...a-v-map-leaked/

There aren't any "leaked" maps, we only have images from the trailer to go by. Any other source of information at this point is factitious.

Here they are...

http://www.dsogaming...a-v-map-leaked/

They're fake: http://www.igta5.com/forums/topic/913-new-leaked-gta5-map-and-image/

Yes, that's better. Don't suggest things as if they''e 100% definite at this point in time or you'll get ripped to shreds. Also, don't trust any source of info unless it appears on R*s website.

If in the next trailer they show a large mansion on an offshore island then you can go hyper and fap all over the place. Not before.

Guest Marney1

Yes, that's better. Don't suggest things as if they''e 100% definite at this point in time or you'll get ripped to shreds. Also, don't trust any source of info unless it appears on R*s website.

If in the next trailer they show a large mansion on an offshore island then you can go hyper and fap all over the place. Not before.

Yeah there's a member on here (can't remember his name atm) who goes absolutely ape shit on people who do things like that.

An island off the coast that's so far away you can't see it from the land would be cool. Maybe a house with its own runway like John Travolta or an island like that of Richard Branson - except with a fire extinguisher.

or an island like that of Richard Branson - except with a fire extinguisher.

I lol'd.

I think it would be nice to see the mainland from the (purely hypothetical at this point) island though... the city in the distance, and possibly the mountains beyond it. Fuck, I am getting as bad as the noobs with my silly wishes. Shoot me with your bazooka.

You'll notice when i first brought up said maps, i said "they look legit to me". Never said they were 100% confirmed by R* etched in stone and placed in a time capsul. I'm well aware that there is fake stuff out there. This whole topic is fictional wishful thinking. Nobody ever said anything was for certain.

Well there are a lot of people out there who try to make fake maps look legitimate as possible, they take pleasure in trying to fool the community. That's why i'm overly skeptical of everything. Don't trust anybody.

Lance Vance taught us to trust no one lol. I was also thinking maybe a ranking system for online play would be cool. Such as on CoD, but not that many levels. Maybe you start out as foot soldier, move up to bounty hunter, hitman and so on. Leveling up would maybe improve your weapon skill like on San Andreas, driving skill etc.

Guest Marney1

Lance Vance taught us to trust no one lol. I was also thinking maybe a ranking system for online play would be cool. Such as on CoD, but not that many levels. Maybe you start out as foot soldier, move up to bounty hunter, hitman and so on. Leveling up would maybe improve your weapon skill like on San Andreas, driving skill etc.

A ranking system would be bollocks, didn't like that in RDR and hope to fuck they don't do it for this.

Edit: Some of us have got a job.