Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Guest Marney1

Kind of off-topic, but I found it HILARIOUS when I was shooting pigeons around the Hove Beach area, and like 8 men get out of their cars with shot-guns/pistols/AK's and start to blast me. Literally, there are 8 of them sometimes.

That was PETA.

Kind of off-topic, but I found it HILARIOUS when I was shooting pigeons around the Hove Beach area, and like 8 men get out of their cars with shot-guns/pistols/AK's and start to blast me. Literally, there are 8 of them sometimes.

That was PETA.

Now it's all clear, that's how Rockstar got away with the ability to shoot pigeons. Mass-murdering psychopathic animal-lovers ready to massacre any human standing in the way of the life of a flying rat.

Guest Marney1

I'd like vans where you can open the back/side doors and load it up with whatever objects you happen to come across.

DSC00342-300x225.jpg

Or go round collecting those burnt out vehicle shells to sell to scrap yards for extra income. That way you can make honest money with your stolen truck.

491876-car-collection-little-hadham-herfordshire-recycle-car-services-ltd-scrap-cars.png

I want to be able to be a certain type of dealer, starting with something like weed, then after selling X amount, moving up to acid or something, then heroin/cocaine, then after A LOT of selling, all drugs. That would be pretty cool, and having various stashes around town maybe and in your safehouses.

I would also want to be able to B&E random houses at night, rob them and loot things like $, electronics and maybe some of the victims habit... Then make your way out of the house. If not random houses, at least some, kind of like in SA. Then being able to sell the stolen objects.

Also elements of Manhunt but on the rage engine, such as being able to pick up bodies, and dumping them in the shadows... Or the sea... or the construction site... Or in some random street... Or the police station... Or the trunk of a car...More stealth in general, such as being able to sneak up to someone from behind and slit their throat, or silenced weapons.

All this presuming drug dealing is part of the game.

Also more realistic physics, like in RDR when you got shot in the leg, you actually limped accordingly and wounds were clearly shown with a spot of blood. That was great, thrusting 10 throwing knives into a random guys body, accompanied by some tomahawks. I also want to be able to shoot weapons out of peoples hands, not them dropping the weapon when they die, but actually shooting it out of their hand.

What would be really amusing and funny would be getting a plane, and flying it into another plane in the sky, and just before the crash jumping out with a parachute. This isn't real life, so why not?

I also don't want freakin' friends calling you every 5 minutes, there's a reason I bust shotgun shells into you on our bowling trip.

I would like to see various things like in San Andreas or Vice City, like a lot of side missions, achievments, hidden things to pick up, sidestories.

That kind o thing.

im looking for more in the cars like realistic driving, speeds, braking, parking, gas fueling, and turning. make it seem like you are really driving a car, truck, suv, semi, motorcycle, etc and first person view while driving would be fun to

• Much more advanced police and swat teams with dogs and riot gear
  • Huge selection of weapons
  • Huge selection of cheats
  • Better gore and reactions
  • MASSIVE map including desert and woods
  • more realism with weapons, instead of floating in the air you actually pick them up and use them, maybe strap them to your back
  • Lots of activities and side things

Guest Marney1

Have you not seen the trailer? There's tractor trailers.

There's a trailer out? It doesn't confirm 100% we'll be able to hitch trailers though, which is what I was really getting at (again) but I've got a feeling everything shown in the trailer was done in such a way to show fans they have indeed listened to fans' wishes.

Guest Marney1

Be able to buy run-flat tyres. I'd also like to see what damage needs to be repaired on you damaged car too, like a list:

• Power steering pump $280
  • Front wheel and tyre $170
  • Driver's side fender $100
  • Track rod end $100
  • Labour $250
  • Total: $$$$

You can either continue to drive your car in this state and risk further damage or get it repaired, if it's a rare car it might be worth it.

Guest Marney1

More rare cars than in GTA IV, there were hardly any at all. Cars weren't worth anything.

Yeah there needs to be some real classics knocking about. Model T Ford, Bugatti Royale (with cheese) that sort of thing. Just have a mission where Jay Leno's car collection has been stolen and you have to find them in your own time. :)

i think when the police pull you over they can give you a ticket ask to search your car impound your car and you should be able to go to jail and bound out or have one of your homies get you out or your chicks come get you

i think they should have 2 players on the game as free roam split-screen were you could leave each other and do what you want or stay together gta sa was the best with 2 players it just needed split-screen