Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Guest Marney1

A return of police bikes, kind of missed those from San Andreas.

Police bikes were in GTA IV too.

^ I hated those guys. They always popped my tires :no:

On the other hand, you could crash into them head on for supreme lols.

Guest Marney1

We know it's a fact that Rockstar browse the fan site forums to see what everyone's talking about, but I just got a sudden feeling they might not have taken any notice of anything we've said. *Pops rain cloud*

My suggestion is a little boring I guess as I can sum it up in two words really "Total Interaction" I just want to be able to do everything and I understand thats difficult due to space and what not but I think R* are great at making it seem like everything is possible, arcades should be playable, shops, stores, malls the works, we had a living breathing city in Liberty City which still amazes me now but when I see a totally interactive city thats when I can die a happy man.

Guest Marney1

I was a bit disappointed with the variety of pedestrian quotes in L.A. Noire and to be honest GTA IV wasn't that varied either, so lots more script for the NPC's would be nice.

Sick of hearing "HEY LUCY!"

I was a bit disappointed with the variety of pedestrian quotes in L.A. Noire and to be honest GTA IV wasn't that varied either, so lots more script for the NPC's would be nice.

"CHEESY VAGINAS"

Guest Marney1

"CHEESY VAGINAS"

"Go stick a used tampon up your ass!" - First one I heard in IV and instantly decided "This is gonna be great."

I remember the good old heckling you got on GTA on PS1 some random guy shouting "You piece of shit!!!" as I quite happily walk by burping and farting until my hearts content.

I would like to see more Drugs.

You want to make a realistic game, you gotta get some Trap houses and Crack houses on the streets. I mean you walk around in the rough parts of NYC, Chicago, Atlanta, LA, etc theres drug dealers on every corner. If I want to go out and buy some heroin and shoot up behind a dumbster, I wanna be able to do it, damnit.

Also like to see Car customization, Big Rims, Car Stereo, Candy Paint, Lifted Trucks, Hydraulics, Nitrous, the whole nine yards. IMO Saints Row 1 did a great first attempt at Customizing your car to your specifications.

Also like to Rob liqour/convience stores, to make peddy cash to blow it all on dope at the nearest trap.

Bring back the "I been drinking again" quote, and also bring back the animation for your character like Claude in GTA 3 when you stand in front of a car you flip them off when they honk at you.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Oh shi, really? I swear I've never encountered/rode one and I couldn't find it on here http://gta.wikia.com...cles_in_GTA_IV. What were they called?

I can't remember, they may just be in TBoGT multiplayer though.

Oh shi, really? I swear I've never encountered/rode one and I couldn't find it on here http://gta.wikia.com...cles_in_GTA_IV. What were they called?

I can't remember, they may just be in TBoGT multiplayer though.

Just saw a picture, only in TBoGT. I haven't played either episode of DLC yet.

You want to make a realistic game, you gotta get some Trap houses and Crack houses on the streets. I mean you walk around in the rough parts of NYC, Chicago, Atlanta, LA, etc theres drug dealers on every corner. If I want to go out and buy some heroin and shoot up behind a dumbster, I wanna be able to do it, damnit.

GTA's always been drug-free when it come to protagonists. They might buy or sell, but they don't use (the only exception being alcohol and the adrenaline pills from III/VC). I wouldn't want to play as a piece of shit junkie, anyway.

GTA's always been drug-free when it come to protagonists. They might buy or sell, but they don't use (the only exception being alcohol and the adrenaline pills from III/VC). I wouldn't want to play as a piece of shit junkie, anyway.

You could be a high class junkie?

well it could be a way of spending all the money you get besides wouldn't it be cool to have withdrawel symptoms every day or two where your player goes white as a sheet and cant stop snorting thin air, locks himself in a bathroom for a couple hours, and ends up puking up in the car and dying in his sleep, unless ofcourse Amy Winehouse is the new Protagonist - is that too soon?

I was about to say that if they did San Andreas that they would need an IN-N-OUT Burger parody.

My wish has come true.

Watch the trailer at 0:51

Its called Up-N-Atom haha

Im pre-ordering for sure now!

I don't think so, we had Bigfoot in RDR literally a year ago. If GTA V did have a fantasy zombie DLC pack then maybe. Come to think of it that would be quite epic, like Carmageddon 2012.

I mean, It could be something extra that the user could do, is go buy and do drugs. Not something in the storyline or anything, just like a extracuricular activity.