Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I hate this phone sorry man i guess that's from

Forever ago

It didnt show me the date before sorry guys its from November 2012 whos coming back from 4 then?

R* have said no one for any of the previous gta games (iv, SA, VC, or any of them) will be in gta v, we will be seeing all new character throughout the game

Since when Pimp? They did say there is a chance some characters from IV (being also part of the HD era) will appear, but not the main ones, so no Niko, Roman etc.

Forever ago

It didnt show me the date before sorry guys its from November 2012 whos coming back from 4 then?

Poppy Mitchell, the starlet from the new website update, is technically returning from TBoGT. She was a bit part character that you help during club management

1 year ago my wish was for, "Non shitty driving physics". But ummm...the game is ruined now.

You know, i am starting to think that this isn't the forum for you. Why don't you head over to someplace more cynical, maybe GameFAQs or something.

• Like 1

I called him out on it but he said he isn't trolling. I say bullshit.

Well, if he said so...! I love the last-ditch effort by whoever he represents... "Let's get some GTA fans to cancel their preorders! That will help (insert 2nd-tier game company here)!

Not getting this game, with all that it offers, just because of what the driving looks like on some leaked gameplay is one of the stupidest things I have heard on here. If someone actually thinks they can get fans to cancel their pre-order by trolling, well that's even stupider.

Forever ago

Poppy Mitchell, the starlet from the new website update, is technically returning from TBoGT. She was a bit part character that you help during club management

Is that the coke head girl u have to save from niko and packy?

I think you're referring to Gracie Ancelotti, though she wasn't a cokehead. Poppy Mitchell was a celebrity from the club management missions in The Ballad of Gay Tony. You stole a fire engine and sprayed paparazzi with water to get them to leave so she could leave the club.

Well, people, it's been a blast to share our wants and needs for V in this topic. Dreams were shattered, hopes were dashed. Joy and elation often welled up, as did tears of sorrow and regret. Yet as this topic grows old and draws ever nearer to obsolescence come Tuesday, I find my primary desire unfulfilled as I gaze regretfully into the screenshots and snippets of video we get. An item of utmost arboreal importance continues to be neglected and abandoned by Garbut's henchmen. Those at Rockstar North's Art department have entirely ignored the silent pleas of thousands of loyal fans, building wispy green blobs where proud oaks, firs, and sequoias should stand mightily and tower over the otherwise gorgeous Los Santos landscape. A quality tree is vital to the essence of any open-world game. The masterminds at Rockstar North would doubtlessly know this best.

And yet the fuckin' trees still look like shit!

• Like 2