Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I'm sorry, I was totally wrong. Tracey as shown is michaels and Amanda's hooker of a daughter. And thus I plan on stalking her using Trevor while she sleeps.

post-10497-0-24598400-1378796289_thumb.j

I would like to see cops with speed cameras so you get fined for excessive speed. Not funny you think? Well, I would give you the chance to see how fast a car goes and which the fastest car is. Also when you see the cop car with a speed camera, shoot the cops, blow up their car and nobody will ever know you where driving to fast...

I would like to see cops with speed cameras so you get fined for excessive speed. Not funny you think? Well, I would give you the chance to see how fast a car goes and which the fastest car is. Also when you see the cop car with a speed camera, shoot the cops, blow up their car and nobody will ever know you where driving to fast...

:mellow: ...... No... Just no...
  • Like 1

I've just watched that leaked gameplay video on youtube. As much as I hate to say it, the driving looks shit. :( It's what's worried me the whole time since the gameplay video was released.

I'm just going to wait until I have the game before I draw judgment. It looks arcadey to me, but I honestly think R* have learnt from GTAIV

I can't say the driving in IV was fun. but I didn't mind it. You can see what they were trying to do. they just missed the mark IMO

Kuz google is your friend.

Can someone PM me a link of said gameplay? I need to see this...

the guy who has been leaking all of the gameplay has them all on his instagram, i'll pm you the link to his page.

• Like 1

IV's driving was pretty realistic but almost all cars had more understeer than their real life comparisons would, there was a lack of down force and the suspension on every vehicle was soft and bouncy. I think the driving in V will be fine, especially as it seems you can customise car performance and handling at LS Customs.

Sorry mate but I don't care about what you wrote because I only want to see a picture of a Rastafarian Duck.

Seriously though, the driving will be fine. It's all good. Lots of cars, lots of highways, lots of good times. I've seen a couple of people comment on gameplay vids of crappy driving and my guess is it's exactly that, crappy driving from the user.

Sorry mate but I don't care about what you wrote because I only want to see a picture of a Rastafarian Duck.

Seriously though, the driving will be fine. It's all good. Lots of cars, lots of highways, lots of good times. I've seen a couple of people comment on gameplay vids of crappy driving and my guess is it's exactly that, crappy driving from the user.

It wasn't that he was a shit driver it was just the fact that the car fucking bounced off everything. I think half of the reason everyone's shitting themselves is because we're all so used to driving on gta iv. Now we have something different it seems weird. Probably nothing to panic about.