Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Okay, gents, that's enough. This went so far over Bounty's head, it's now orbiting Earth.

This topic is pointles now, since the game is already finished and your ideas are now worthless (most of them were worthless two years ago, to be fair), but let's keep the topic clean until the time comes to close it on the 17th.

• Like 1

So, back on topic: to riff off of what Bounty said he didn't want, I'd actually appreciate a call from Roman, even if just as an Easter Egg;

South Central Los Santos, twilight.

Franklin peruses the lush green buffet of cannabis at the dispensary he's patronizing. As he sets his eyes on a particularly appealing strain, his phone rings. Obeying the posted sign that prohibits cell phone use, he hurries outside into the SoCal humidity, iFruit in hand. Anxiously fingering the Accept Call button, he yanks the device to his ear and barks an annoyed "H'lo?" The voice on the other end, a familiarly foreign cadence (Serbian, perhaps) timidly says "Niko? Wrong number, I'm am sorry!" and hangs up. A bewildered Franklin stares at his phone's LCD screen, shaking his head and muttering to himself. He pockets his phone, returns to the counter, and concludes his business.

• Like 3

^ I never even thought of R* including easter eggs like that.. That would be awesome though.. It'd be cool if someway or another Brucie makes an appearance, even if it is just an easter egg, maybe within the racing community or something.. "Cuz' we're genetically different baby!)

i would like to see some of the ramdon phone nuberers to acule have someone answer not just get the buises signal.

• Like 1

close enough, but i'm looking forward to jumping afew motors off the top of mt chilliad maybe some parachuting.

given the parachuting from a copper and being able to find the wreckage i expect i'll be jumping out and finding where the car or truck ended up at the bottom

• Like 1

So, back on topic: to riff off of what Bounty said he didn't want, I'd actually appreciate a call from Roman, even if just as an Easter Egg;

South Central Los Santos, twilight.

Franklin peruses the lush green buffet of cannabis at the dispensary he's patronizing. As he sets his eyes on a particularly appealing strain, his phone rings. Obeying the posted sign that prohibits cell phone use, he hurries outside into the SoCal humidity, iFruit in hand. Anxiously fingering the Accept Call button, he yanks the device to his ear and barks an annoyed "H'lo?" The voice on the other end, a familiarly foreign cadence (Serbian, perhaps) timidly says "Niko? Wrong number, I'm am sorry!" and hangs up. A bewildered Franklin stares at his phone's LCD screen, shaking his head and muttering to himself. He pockets his phone, returns to the counter, and concludes his business.

That would actually be pretty funny, I especially like how Franklin obeys cell phone laws. Safety first right.

so I have to say, when even I see the title of this topic the opening from Micheal's trailer starts going through my head "What do you want Micheal" and then I have Queen going through my head all day.

Question in IV the Irishman packy didnt he get a plane ticket to SA?

Packie McReary - Not in!

packie.png

In the ending credits of the Ballad of Gay Tony, Packie can be seen heading into the airport to catch a plane. See below. To where we can only speculate but it is very possible he plays some part in Grand Theft Auto 5. Could he even be the main character?

packie-at-the-airport.jpg

In an interview with IGN, Dan Houser confirmed Packie will not return.