Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

As the map is going to be as big as it is, I really hope that there's gonna be a quick save menu option. It would be useful to use in the early stages, when you can only play as 1 protag. I don't really fancy driving out to Blaine county, as Michael for a mission, then have to drive all the way back to LS, just to save the game.

As the map is going to be as big as it is, I really hope that there's gonna be a quick save menu option. It would be useful to use in the early stages, when you can only play as 1 protag. I don't really fancy driving out to Blaine county, as Michael for a mission, then have to drive all the way back to LS, just to save the game.

thats why we can buy property, like in gta sa anywhere we buy you could save the game there.

ok granted to begin with its going to suck but i doubt the missions will be all over the place, i'd expect them to start off fairly local and branch out, most likely starting in los santos and slowly moving over more of the map as the missions go on, just like it has in every gta game i've played (gta 3 onwards)

Plus it'll give us the opportunity to go drive around and explore part of the map we haven't seen yet after the mission. Then grab a plane Just fly back to ur safe house.

I believe that you usually get to save directly after a mission even if you're not at your house. I get that it would be annoying to keep travelling back to your house, but you shouldn't have that problem after a mission. Also, with three protagonists doesn't that mean we'd have three main houses? Trevor lives in Blaine County, if you can save in his house you obviously won't have to travel back to Los Santos in order to do so.

I believe that you usually get to save directly after a mission even if you're not at your house. I get that it would be annoying to keep travelling back to your house, but you shouldn't have that problem after a mission. Also, with three protagonists doesn't that mean we'd have three main houses? Trevor lives in Blaine County, if you can save in his house you obviously won't have to travel back to Los Santos in order to do so.

that seems most logical and practical. But most people think the story won't start with Michael having that mansion.

I can guarantee that Rockstar won't leave us high and dry after missions. That'd be like ending a mission in San Andreas in the middle of Bone County without a car (didn't happen).

And I'm sure there'll be plenty of fast travel options (like RDR and LA Noire, heck, even GTA IV).

As said above, we will likely be able to save after a misson as you could do in GTA4 so that would suit me fine, and I suppose when you switch to a different protag, they are always going to be in or at least near their safe house (not fact just a thought) but it would make sense.

I hope there isn't a call every 5 minutes from Roman asking if he want's to go bowling.

Wow. I've never heard people mentioning that before... Did you observe that yourself, or did your Grandpa tell you about it?

Did you observe that yourself, or did your Grandpa tell you about it?

He may have. You see, back in the Old Country, it has long been a tradition for a man to call his cousin and ask him to go bowling with him. It brings great shame on your family to refuse this offer of bowling, but if you accept and then call right back and say you can't go, then it's fine. This has been going on for as long as telephones have been available in Eastern Europe.

• Like 5

Надам се да не постоји позив на сваких 5 минута од римског пита да ли жели да се оде на куглање.

I'm pretty sure just about everything has been said in reply to this post, as far as GTA 5 expectations are concerned.

So I'm gonna go out on a limb here.

I want your sunglasses to not fall off in GTA 5. I hate walking out of the clothing store after buying a nice pair of sunglasses on and instantly getting hit by a car, sending my glasses into the air. At the very least, I'd like to be able to pick my glasses up and put them on, provided they aren't destroyed. It works out when I want to take off my sunglasses, but I shouldn't have to scare the bejesus out of a young Italian cab driver to do so. It would be nice to be able to take off and put on your sunglasses, hat, necklace, etc. at will. Use it to make police finding you more difficult, since witness accounts of you had different accessories.

Also, I'd like more interactivity during Grand Theft Auto (the crime), to choose to shoot the person inside the car I'm stealing, stab him, etc. I wanna pick what I do, more or less. Maybe throw him in the back seat, take his cell phone and chuck it so he can't call police. Point a gun at him and make him wait til my say so to get out. Watching NIko Bellic point a gun at someone telling them to get out and not being able to pull the trigger was painful emotionally. Take a leaf out of Saint's Row's book, as far as ransom is concerned, hostages. But make it better, grittier. Make it Rockstar!