Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Well, i'd say something like that:

1. A more beautiful city.

LC had only one true good lookin' borough, and that was Algonquin. I wish that the entire city would be like that. I was pretty much reluctant to go to a borough that wasn't Algonquin in IV.

2. Adding some SA features, while maintaining IV's.

Although I'm a fan of IV rather than SA, i believe that the formula of TBOGT was the ultimate one. IV & SA combined.

I don't want that stamina thing, or going to a gym. But, i would prefer having the martial arts centers, the parachutes ( of course ), transfender with a much more diverse selection, gambling, really action packed missions, planes if the setting is big enough, golf, air hockey, etc...

But they should also include a video editor too, it adds so much replay value to the game.

3. Graphics.

I like a lot the RAGE engine, but for some reason, i hate it when for example, that in indoors there are clean visuals, and only there. I'd rather having that at the outdoors as well.

Well, that's pretty much it.

Guest Marney1

I like the car handling from GTA IV but hope they fix the all or nothing gas pedal. In L.A. Noire (I think) and The Saboteur your speed during take off depends on how far in you press the gas pedal/button and I like to 'cruise' while taking in the sights so this is a big thing for me.

The game has to include CLASSIC controls too, I always choose that setting. I absolutely hate using the back buttons for gas and break.

For the multiplayer I would prefer it if they got rid of the deathmatch and mafia work type modes completely.

I hope you're just talking about normal Mafiya Work and not the Team game. Team Mafiya Work was the shit. Just needed a bit more variety in the missions, scaled for the number of teams/players in the game.

As a result of playing to much Gears of War lately, another thing I'd like to see: Executions.

Remember in GTA IV when you could choose whether to let someone live or not, and if you killed them you normally got a gory execution sequence? I want to see that available for everyone. I want to be able to walk up to anyone and automatically shoot them in the kneecaps, and then in the forehead. There needs to be dozens of sequences, a few different ones for every weapon. SA and RDR let you assassinate people with the knife, definitely want to see it again in a better form in V.

Guest Marney1

^ Agreed

I'd like our protagonist to jump over walls etc a little quicker than Niko does, maybe it'll be more fluid like when Cole leaps over things in L.A. Noire. I'd still prefer to have to press a jump button though rather then automatically jumping.

I've said this before but we need more humiliating tea-bagging dances to perform over our freshly deaded multiplayer opponents.

Guest Marney1

New Idea. For SA's 10th b-day, Do what Halo is, same story, same game, re-do the graphics, performance and others

No, I want something completely new. I don't mind references to previous GTA's but a completely new direction is what I want. Whatever Rockstar have done with GTA V I'll no doubt be happy with it. You can trust Rockstar to do it right, their games are made by Rockstar fans.

SA and RDR let you assassinate people with the knife, definitely want to see it again in a better form in V.

And let's not forget the insta-kill moves you get when you use a gun in melee range in RDR.

Guest Birdie

I would like to be able to use people as body shields. That would make for one amazing standoff.

I would like to be able to use people as body shields. That would make for one amazing standoff.

I was thinking that too. You often get people cowering on the floor in a gunfight. Would be great if you could grab them and use them as a shield.

Or, Gears of War-style, shoot them a little bit so they fall on the floor, then pick them up.

Guest Birdie

I was thinking that too. You often get people cowering on the floor in a gunfight. Would be great if you could grab them and use them as a shield.

Or, Gears of War-style, shoot them a little bit so they fall on the floor, then pick them up.

Wouldn't be as fun. I wanna kidnap people while they are fresh, not ones slowly dying in my arms due to a bullet from my rifle!

Saying that, I would love for people when they are shot in the legs to be forced to drag themselves around on the floor like in RDR.

Guest Marney1

Imagine being able to disarm someone in multiplayer. That would create the new "WTF?" reaction currently created by a sniper round to the skull.

Delete the Temporary invisibility. And Marney, I meant it as a collectors item, not another GTA. Have a division of Rockstar do it. Just keep it as a order only, Not avalible in stores type thing

Guest Birdie

Delete the Temporary invisibility. And Marney, I meant it as a collectors item, not another GTA. Have a division of Rockstar do it. Just keep it as a order only, Not avalible in stores type thing

With that way theres a good chance they would make a loss. They need to release the game worldwide. Even then, I don't see many people buying it. Halo isn't going to be bought by a lot of people, simply because its the same game.

I hope the game will look like RDR. It had the best visuals out of any R* game i can remember. LA-Noires graphics are shitty imo.

Guest Marney1

I hope the game will look like RDR. It had the best visuals out of any R* game i can remember. LA-Noires graphics are shitty imo.

L.A. Noire graphics are the shit. Many a time while playing I've thought how cool it would be to run around that map as a GTA protagonist. Don't get me wrong RDR graphics are excellent too but the L.A. Noire map and textures are so crisp and attractive.

262.jpg

The main thing I missed in GTA IV was the lack of customisation. When I say this, most people think cars. But I mean all round.

Character

In IV, Niko had very limited customisable options. 3 stores. 2 of wich sold similar things (Russian and Sporty store) and even less in the DLC. I didn't mind the point of having to advance in the game to unlock Perseus. But having to play through the game just to have the option of a range of suits or a knitted jumper was a bit of a kick in the balls.

In V I would like to see the SA like stores become available again. Lots of options, range of different style stores, lots more clothing and accessories etc.

A handful of people have said they would like to create a character to represent themselves. However, I feel this would ruin the game as the main characters background often tends to play a part in the GTA story. And therefore would ruin the experience.

I was also dissapointed that I could not change the physical appearence of Niko. With CJ, the ability to change hair styles, body size and tatoo's made it all the more better in my opinion. Again, I would love for this to make a come back for V.

Cars

The garages to mod cars should also make an appearance in V. The chance to make my car unique from all the dull replicated cars in GTA would be a great feature in my opinion.

GTA IV was, and still is an amazing game, customisation was the only bad point about it for me. So what wouls you guys like to see make a come back, or first appearence in GTA V in ways of customisation.

Car Modification is in here if you have read it, but good ideas none the less

And keep in mind. LA Noire isn't made by rockstar.

@Birdie, I'd order it. My friends always want GTA SA just with GTA 4 graphics and car crashes. It would sell

Guest Marney1

@Birdie, I'd order it. My friends always want GTA SA just with GTA 4 graphics and car crashes. It would sell

L.A. Noire isn't made by R*? You stupid?

L.A. Noire isn't made by R*? You stupid?

Team Bondi developed it, Rockstar published it.

Guest Marney1

Popular belief is that Rockstar 'only published it' but they actually had a more hands on roll from various devs from the likes of R* North than people realise. But anyway, I'm expecting/hoping GTA V to look as nice as L.A. Noire does.

Asking if you were stupid was slightly harsh. I do apologise Dooby. ;)

• Like 1

Personally, San Andreas was my favourite GTA Game to date. Yeah, call me generic, but whatever.

I would like to see more customization like in San Andreas, from haircuts, tattoos and clothes, to fat, muscle, stamina, sex appeal etc... Also featuring RDR physics, those little details such as visible bullet/stab wounds, diverse hit detection (e.g, if you shoot them in both legs, they can't move). I would also like to see more random events, such as the cannibals and such in RDR. Going to the gym to stay fit and learning to fight, gamboling, eating and all these activities are what make the game so fun. Having hundreds of different pedestrians with AI incorporating some sort of free-will would be AMAZING. So not only would everything be centered around you, rather Npc v Npc.

A San Andreas like game constructed using the RAGE Engine would be what I am hoping for. Also in San Andreas there are so many different environments, there's the city life, the country side, the forest, the beach... And there were SO many easter eggs and fun cheats (I only play with cheats after I've beaten the game's storyline).

Another thing that I really want is a believable character that I can connect with, like John Marston, my favourite videogame character followed by CJ and Ezio.

I also love Hip-Hop, and even though that was incorporated in the original San Andreas I would love hip-hop culture to return to the game, such as rap, grafitti, DJing and B-boying.

This may make me seem sadistic and evil, but I LOVE killing helpless pedestrians in game... A more flexible violence system, such as being able to severe certain limbs (not too graphic, obviously) would add to the replay value of the game, such as hitting someone with a car and actually seeing their bones break.

Maybe I am asking for A LOT, but I am confident Rockstar will be able to deliver. Regardless, this will be a fantastic game, knowing R*!

EDIT:

I would REALLY love to see a drug dealing aspect, like in CTW, I became a millionare by knowing the right people.And maybe a more advanced theiving/robbery system! I would love to be able to pick-pocket, B&E houses, rob stores (Food, clothes, car etc...) and be able to ambush drug deals and take the dope and the money. Also I agree with one of the previous posts, you shouldn't instantly gain wanted stars on murder. I would love to be able to hide in a dark alley, ambush someone, then put their body in a car and dump it anywhere. That would be hilarious!

This may make me seem sadistic and evil, but I LOVE killing helpless pedestrians in game...

You're new and you don't know us well, but around here that isn't considered sadistic or evil, in fact it's quite the opposite.

I cant have fun playing GTA IV anymore, and its never really been that fun. In Vice City it was fun to have6 police cars chasing you, seen them fly past you and crashing, but its kinda dull in IV! that needs fixed

One of my favourites in Vice was to run down the middle of the road with a cop chasing you, then as a police car speeds up to you from ahead you jump over it and it runs him over. Fuckin' classic.