Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Things that some people didnt know

-GTA V will run with RAGE and euphoria engine.

-GTA V wont have cheats (fun cheats like bobbleheads could be possible)

-GTA ONLINE is a standalone game.

if some people want to know why, just tell, and i give a full theory.

Most people have know 1 and 2 for 5 years and 2 weeks respectively. And GTA V will likely have cheats just like any other GTA game. But if your parents uncle firends dog owner works for Rockstar ask him if GTA V has cheats, unless you work for Rockstar and happen to have the game.

when i get to los santos im goning to be looking for my fucking garage property cause i have to see my my new car.

GTA FUTURE GAMING- IMO I would like to see a Vice City redux, and have a facelift to Fla, as happened to the GTA5 version of Los Santos....but better yet -It would be ultimately cool to see a futuristic version of GTA series, not like the new Saints Row 4...NO No No, I want to see a off the planet version of GTA with different deep space locales as well as all of which goes into that storyline (ie: different: space vehicles, suits, planets, aliens, etc...basically GTA in Space....Imagine the endless possibilities....sure R* could go to a foreign piece of real estate....but for my money what else is there but Space for the geniuses at Rockstar to pursue diligently for their next project....whaddya all think of that proposal...it would be the poo....lol

9/17/13 cant come soon enough, thank you R* for making christmas day sooo second rate....peace

Things that some people didnt know

-GTA V will run with RAGE and euphoria engine.

-GTA V wont have cheats (fun cheats like bobbleheads could be possible)

-GTA ONLINE is a standalone game.

if some people want to know why, just tell, and i give a full theory.

Most people have know 1 and 2 for 5 years and 2 weeks respectively. And GTA V will likely have cheats just like any other GTA game. But if your parents uncle firends dog owner works for Rockstar ask him if GTA V has cheats, unless you work for Rockstar and happen to have the game.

In GTA 5 all is focused on money. So you cant just spawn a car in front of you just by calling.

Or get weapons in your hands by magic.

They anounced a special and colectors edition that included a 20% less pay thing for clothes. Wich i know you have to pay real money for.

Think about it

PS. Maybe i do have the game...

^ well yeah.. that would definitely be poo.. Rockstar's focus is more on realism, not crazy, over-the-top, ridiculous space shit that you speak of.. but that's just my opinion..

I'm sick of the space shiat it just looks ridiculous.

GTA FUTURE GAMING- IMO I would like to see a Vice City redux, and have a facelift to Fla, as happened to the GTA5 version of Los Santos....but better yet -It would be ultimately cool to see a futuristic version of GTA series, not like the new Saints Row 4...NO No No, I want to see a off the planet version of GTA with different deep space locales as well as all of which goes into that storyline (ie: different: space vehicles, suits, planets, aliens, etc...basically GTA in Space....Imagine the endless possibilities....sure R* could go to a foreign piece of real estate....but for my money what else is there but Space for the geniuses at Rockstar to pursue diligently for their next project....whaddya all think of that proposal...it would be the poo....lol

9/17/13 cant come soon enough, thank you R* for making christmas day sooo second rate....peace

I like the idea of Rockstar doing a Sci-Fi game set in space ( along the lines of Mass Effect/ but with open worlds on the planets ). But a game like this would not fall under a GTA title. Grand Theft Auto games are grounded in reality ( albeit a satirised version of reality ), and are primarily focused on the Crime/ Action Genre.

Rockstar could make a brand new IP for Next-Gen consoles centred around Sci-Fi ( but only after they've made a new Red Dead ). They could make it different from other Sci-Fi games by adding Wormhole Gates to every world, and in space ( similar to Stargates/ like in the Movie & TV shows of the same name/ but they could make them look different, and bigger so that ships can travel through them ). They could call it "Cosmic Gate" or something.

*PS - I wonder why they never did a proper Stargate game, it has tonnes of potential for variation ( imagine all of the possible Worlds & Alien Races there could be/ with Alien Cities and Alien Jungles/ Alien Animals etc ).

i'm new around here and not posted anywere befroe, nor have i read this whole thread but here are what i'd like to see anyway.

dlc, none of this different story line crap, i want additions to the map, small changes or another island maybe.

decent time line, i love the idea of gta being more transversed with reality, i.e. 1 hour, is 1 hour, if it dark in LA it should be dark in LS and so on.

dynamic map, by this i mean if i take out a streetlight with my car or have a massive shoot out with a gang i don't want to be walking away for a block, only to come back to find averything is back to normal, i want to see cops sorting it out and worker fixing the lights and removing the cars i trashed just 30 seconds ago.

And then arresting you because it was just 30 seconds earlier. Also the whole if its dark in LA thing, I think is a horrible idea what about if there has to be a mission at night? What about the people who don't live in the U.S.?

Real time would be near on impossible to pull off for this very reason. They can certainly used scaled time however. I can see a scenario where days and seasons occur on a scale reflective of real time. ie. a GTA day may last three hours which means a week lasts 21 hours, a month lasts 28/29/30/31 days x 3 and so on. This would mean seasons would turnover on the same scale so in my example you'd get a complete cycle in 6.5 weeks or 8 GTA years to 1 calendar year.

Real time would be near on impossible to pull off for this very reason. They can certainly used scaled time however. I can see a scenario where days and seasons occur on a scale reflective of real time. ie. a GTA day may last three hours which means a week lasts 21 hours, a month lasts 28/29/30/31 days x 3 and so on. This would mean seasons would turnover on the same scale so in my example you'd get a complete cycle in 6.5 weeks or 8 GTA years to 1 calendar year.

I like that

The idea of 1 hour in game being a real time hour is dull, so you go to bed(in game) and have to sit there with trevor snoring for 6-8 hours (RT) just so it doesn't mess up the night/day sync with RL nah don't think thats happening

The idea of 1 hour in game being a real time hour is dull, so you go to bed(in game) and have to sit there with trevor snoring for 6-8 hours (RT) just so it doesn't mess up the night/day sync with RL nah don't think thats happening

You can have one hour in game be as long as one hour in real life but that doesn't mean you have to make sure that it's always the same time of day as Los Angeles. Sleeping would still cause you to skip 6-8 hours into the future

the things i really want in the game are fluid gameplay ie running to b actually like run in gta4 if u ran into ppl all that happend was they would fall over in real life u fall with them and i also want hot dogs that would really make the game stand out

I've never really been bothered about the time system in GTA but it would be nice if they made an in-game day about 3-4 hours in real life.

I do hope they kept the sleep to save system, with the addition of being able to switch to Franklin/Trevor when Michael is sleeping.

There was just something about sending Niko to bed after a day of blowing up cars and killing cops that made me feel good about myself.

EDIT: It's funny how I'm still saying: "it would be nice to see if they'd make ..." when they aren't going to be adding anything to the game anymore. Just something I'll have to get used to I guess..